Show Time!

THIS LOVE 2

THIS LOVE 2
by Carmen w.
Chapter 6: Show Time!
Setting: Stage
MC NICKHUN (2PM): Wow, SNSD did amazing!

MC NICOLE (KARA): They sure did! The girls looked soo cute in there matching school girl uniforms!

MC NICKHUN: Yes! Which was why I loved it!

MC NICOLE: Haha, alright..were all aware of that Khun..haha

MC NICKHUN: Haha, our next performer, I mean..Performer(S), is finally gonna debut TODAY! Coming out right now is the new girl group...from YG ENTERTAINMENT

MC NICOLE: GIVE IT UP FOR ...

NICKHUN&NICOLE: 2NE1!!

(Crowd screamed with intense)

(Scene cut backstage with Big Bang and Hyori)

Hyori: omg omg omg, they're gonna come out!!

G-Dragon: My childrens are growing up (gave a fake sniff sniff)

(Scene cut back to the stage with 2ne1)

The energetic and thumping instrumental of "PRETTY BOY" was heard, and each girls were gonna perform their own solo performance.

First came Minji (the maknae), who displayed an incredible dance number. Showcasing her own unique and powerful movements.

Second came DARA , who performed a fast paced dance with the prop use of "asian fans".

Third came Park Bom (Hyori, backstage screamed soo hard), Bom stole the audience with a y, eye catching performance. Hyori was very surprised of her dance skill.

And finally, the last member to give a solo, was CL (the leader) who gave a strong and y performance with the use of a chair. Her charasmatic movements gave goosebumps to all the viewers.

After the solo act, the crowd burst out, screaming with joy. Waiting to see the debut with FIRE.

(Scene cut to backstage)

Hyori: (turned around to the boys with a amazed reaction)That was incredible! Did you see th-

T.O.P: Yeah, im pretty sure we all saw that

Boys started giggling

(Scene cut back to the stage)

The instrumental of "FIRE" was played, their main performance was starting!

CL: I GO BY THE NAME OF CL OF 2NE1

(haha sorry i had to..)

CL: IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING, (but were here now)~

The whole crowd stood in excitement, and screamed with happiness. CL rapped her verse with power, and Park Bom sang her heartout on the chorus. The girls danced in the same paced and pulled off all the moves perfectly. CL got the audience pumped with her fierce energy and talks. The show ended in a splendid manner. Leaving it, an AMAZING debut.

(Scene cut to backstage, with the girls coming in)

Big Bang & Hyori: WAAAHHH! WOOOOH! GREAT JOB!!

Yang Goon: Ah, you girls have impressed me once again! That was the best I've seen of you girls! Amazing! Well done!

2NE1: (bowing in sincerity and chuckled) Thank you, thank you!

Hyori: (Gave each girls a hug) I loved it! The whole thing was truly memorable!

Park Bom: I can't believe I've just performed..LIVE ON T.V! With all of you guys watching...I was so nervous

Tae Yang: You did an amazing job though!

Park Bom: (Blushed and smile) Aw, really? Thanks omg.

G-Dragon: My girl CL! (arms around CL) You were soo damn GOOD in that stage! You rocked it!

CL: haha, Thats what I do haha (said in a joking manner)

Dae Sung: Minji!

Minji turned to Dae Sung.

Dae Sung: C'mon over here! (gave a big hug to Minji)

Minji: Ahh, I'm sweaty Dae Sung!

Dae Sung: It's alright! Everytime I perform I hug my boys too! It's all good!

Minji: Yeah but, (Still being hugged)...Ahh you're choking me!!

Dae Sung: (Let go)...Haha, you okay?

Minji: (Lift up her t-shirt's sleeves) Yeah I'm fine

Dae Sung: Heh...Well I jsut wanna say you did...did... PERFECT..

Minji: Thanks, (turn toward Dara) Oh Dara you're palm tree is tilted!

Dae Sung looked down, but continue on with congratulating the girls.

Seung Ri: Bommie! I loved how you look on that stage! It was soo hot!

Park Bom: (creeped out) Heheeh, thank you!

Seung Ri: Oh! And your voice..(gasp) O.M.G, sooo amazing! Like wow..(Start imitating Bom's singing in the chorus of FIRE) ..NAE NUNBICHEUN BITNANEUN BYUL DUELRO-!!

(got cut off by T.O.P/Park Bom)

T.O.P: Okay okay Seung Ri! That's enough

Bom: Hahah. really hehe..That's very impressive but um...um...(made up an excuse for interrupting Seung Ri's imitation) um...cus Oh you know, I've been singing that line for days now and I just CANT stand it anymore! haha damn..Thats the hardship of being a singer..heheh..

Seung Ri: You're right! That's how I feel ALL the time! Haha, who knew we were that similar!? Haha

Park Bom: (Gave a eye signal to T.O.P, signaling to get Seung Ri away from her)

T.O.P: aye little one, come over here my friend sent me an exclusive RARE video of your all time favorite actress!

Seung Ri: (GASP!) LEE CHAE YOUNG!??!

T.O.P: (nod) come and see it

Seung Ri: (Turn back to Bom)...I'll be right back my love (ran to T.O.P)

Park Bom: (reliefed and ran to Hyori)....Hyori! I want some of your homecooked meal...so bad!

Hyori: Alright, tonight! I'll cook!

Park Bom: YES! (pulled Hyori away) and I need to talk to you

Hyori: Oh...What happen?

Park Bom: I dont know, but Seung Ri...is really starting to bug me

Hyori: What!? He's so innocent and lovable...He's harmless

Park Bom: Ugh! You don't get it, He's pushing my buttons! Everytime he talk to me, I just feel way off my comfort zone!

Hyori: What'd he do?

Park Bom: He started acting too nice in a weird and very OPEN way...It's freaky but whatever...This is weird since he's right there so I'll tell you more next time! Okay don't tell anyone! Alright!?

Hyori: Okay, okay!

Park Bom: Alright good, now act back to normal people..1.2.3 (walk back to the commotion)

Hyori: Dinner party tonight at the girls crib!? (Hyori announced with a smile)

Boys: YEAHHH!

Seung Ri: Let's parrrrtay! with the girls!

Hyori: I'll be cooking!!

G-Dragon: Im with it! My boo's cooking is always a satisfication!

CL: YAY! more of unnie's cooking!

Yang Goon: Alright guys, you can clean yourself up and head back home. The drivers are waiting outside the parking lot. Get home safe, and don't party too hard tonight!

Seung Ri: Party Haardy!

T.O.P: (Hands on Seung Ri's mouth) That's enough from you little one!

Yang Goon: Ah..Good night! and well done girls! Once again! Get rest and prepare for next weeks show!...MUSIC BANK!

Girls: (bow) got it boss!..

Yang Goon: Alright! Peace out fellows!

The gang: Peace!

Finished: June 24 2010 7:33PM