Gift

THIS LOVE 2

Please read my first completed story to the sequel!
THIS LOVE (1): http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/THISLOVE/
______________________________________________________
THIS LOVE 2
by Carmen w.
Chapter 12: Gift
Setting: Shopping Mall

The following scene shows Seung Ri resting on the busy crowded esculater, as he was looking around wonderously at the ginormous and whimsical mall.

Seung Ri P.O.V

"Ah, Bom...the prettiest girl I've ever layed eyes on.." Sigh. "What on Earth am I gonna give her? I hardly know her, and I'm guessing she likes....makeup....eyelashes and...and..um...clothes?.."

The esculator finally came to an end, and Seung Ri first sight was a pink clothing boutique.

"Clothes! Duh...What girls don't like clothes haha"

Walked in.

"Hello! Welcome to Minna's Boutique! We are having a 30% sales today! If you need any assistant or questions, then please let me know! Enjoy!" The shop lady greeted and smiled

"Right! Got it thanks!" I quickly walked over to a nice rack of lightly colored clothes, and God damn..Their stuff is extremely expensive!

A see through T-shirt cost 87 Dollars? Hell!.. I bet the tax would make it 10 dollars more..sheesh

As I took a look of each clothing..I mean, price tags.. I already felt the hate of being in this store. Whats worst is the lady constantly staring and moving position to my actions. I felt like leaving, but I'm not that type of person to walk in a store and leave after browsing...ya know.

Then all of a sudden, the stores music played "I Don't Care - 2NE1" And I immediately thought of Bom once the chorus came through. I cringed..

"Sir, do you need help at all? You seem quite nervous" The lady giggled like a mouse

I was speechless in what to say so I blurted..

"I'll buy this!"

"Alright! Come follow me this way to the cashier sir!" The lady took the shirt off my hand and walked away to the cash register.

"Ugh, I'm such a dickhead" I immediately felt regretful but had no intention of taking back my words. The positive part of this was that I atleast bought something for Bom, which cost me..

"That would be...$102.52 cents!" The lady wrapped the shirt in scented papers and along with a pretty pink bag for it.

"Here..." I gave in my card and was happy with the wrapping because Bom would definitely dig the color of the bag..First impression means so much people!

"Thank you, have a great day Sir!" The lady waved me farewell and I left the store slowly and wiped off the sweat off my forehead. "Hope she likes this.."

Scene cut to Dae Sung. He was in Seung Ri's situation in finding a gift for his crush Minji. He is now walking around Seoul.

"...Hey...Minji..." Smiling to himself "How are you...today miss?" Dae Sung started blushing and smiling more. He seems extremely happy after practicing his 'hellos' for their 'date' tonight.

Dae Sung's P.O.V

"Where in Seoul can I find the best present ever for Min-"

A group of teenagers interrupted and yelled out..

"Dae Sung!!!..Big Bang!!! Dae Sung!!" The teenagers ran toward my direction and I couldn't resist but to wait for them to sign stuff I guess.

"Hey! Are you Dae Sung!?" The fangirl asked

"Haha, yeah I'm him!" I smiled

"Of course it's him! Couldn't you tell by his eyes!" The boy said

"Woah was that suppose to by offensive?" I gave a humorous face, of course I won't struck a fan from his slurrings.

"He totally did not mean that! You're such a great singer I love you!" The fan girl gaved me a hug

"Aw thanks!!" I hugged back

"Hows 2NE1!? I love 2NE1 just as much as Big Bang!" The other girl said

"Yeah! I would totally go out with the y Park Bom!" The boy said

"Uh....Thats cool. And 2NE1s doing great, they're currently practicing for upcoming concerts"

"You wanna know something!? Everyone in my school thinks you and Minzy should go out! haha" The girl said

"OH REALLY!?" My happiness level blew up and I couldn't agree more with the girl and her school, haha.

"Yeah you should consider that! She mad cute!" That little erted boy said

"Well...Heh…” I smiled and bite my lip “Well…um I’m sure she have a boyfriend so…tough luck..” The kids looked at me in anticipation, they might think I really do want to go out with Minzy

“UH..Not like I do want to, it’s just probably….(gulped) never gonna happen…ya know heh..” I looked down, as a Iied to the kids…Of course

“Aw! Yeah I agree..she might have a boyfriend..” The boy said

I cringed in disbelief inside, after that statement.

“IT COULD BE G-DRAGON!” The girl yelled out happily

“No! GD is going out with this other , Ugh I hate her…Is she even famous!?” The other girl said with an attitude

“You’re just jealous! She’s like hotter then 2NE1 combined! Have you seen those paparazzi photos of her!? Soooo hot! Lucky GD” The boy attacked back

“Shutup! She’s definitely not worth his time! I should be his girl!” The other girl argued back

“Yeah Yeah, like you can compare!” The boy shot back

The kids started arguing loudly and quiet little Dae Sung slowly walked away without any notice.

Scene cut to Dae Sung rushing around the busy streets of Seoul, trying to find a place to buy Minzy a present.

“Ugh…I have (checked his watch)..atleast 5 more hours to get her something…” Dae Sung looked around and suddenly he spotted a neon orange flier on the ground.

“Free Korean BBQ from 10-12....YES! Perfect!!" Dae Sung striked the flier up high and then stuffed it in his pocket. "Underground dancing...then BBQ! perfect! She'll totally love me haha"

Finshed: DEC/03/2010 4:33PM