Yoseob: Lost

Gamers

 

   Ignoring Junhyung’s pathetic whisper, I got out of the house and chased after Pawn. The forest was just the same, it hadn’t change that much since the last time I saw Doojoon in the mortal’s world. No, it’s not it. Something did change, but it had nothing to deal with the scene or the people. It was about us, or to be more exact, our hearts.

   We used to be brothers, best buds in the whole wide world. We used to be one. It changed. I realized it at the moment I looked into his eyes. Everything was over, and there was no chance for us to turn back. We used to be heading towards one same direction, but then we crossed a junction and seperated. We were both alone and lonely. There would be no one to wait for. There would be nothing to pull us back. Each of us will have to face the world in our own way. And we didn’t even get a chance to say our last farewell.

   We were lost and we are never going to be found.

   I stopped. Standing in the middle of nowhere like this, soaked in the moonlight while hearing the wind’s whispering made me realize something. This has to change.

   I relaxed my stressed muscles and breathed in. The chilly air made its way through my nose and into my lungs, freezing them for a few seconds. I slowly closed my eyes and began to remember. Everything we had together. Every single word we said. Every mischevious prank we played on others. Every childish fight we went through.

   It was such a relief for me to be free from a part of my haunting past. I didn’t escape from all of it, but this was surely enough for a night.

   I felt like running. And I did, acting like I was breaking free from an invisible prison. The wind ruffled my hair and the moon accompanied every step I made, making that night one of the most wonderful nights I’ve ever had.

   I entered the house, this time through the main door. Yoonjie and __________ were in the living room. The free hunter rubbed her eyes tiredly and took a sip of coffee, but the latter had already fallen back to her sleep. I walked past them and opened the door to the bedroom. Yoonjie opened wanting to say something but ended up sinking back to her seat, so I stepped in.

   Hyunseung was sleeping peacefully next to Junhyung, who was caressing his face and swollen eyes with the gentlest attitude that I’ve seen on such a cold vampire like the latter. He looked up to see me and secretly pointed a finger at Hyunseung. I chuckled and went back to the living room, where Yoonjie was already half asleep on the floor. I snatched the coffee from her hand and patted her shoulder:

   “Hey, go in there and take a proper sleep. I’ll take this watch.”

   She nodded with one eye closed and trudged into the bedroom. Soon after that, I heard a small thud, ensuring that the harsh instructor finally had a chance for a decent sleep. I carried __________ to the bedroom after turning off the lights and gently placed her down to the bed between Hyunseung and Yoonjie. Junhyung yawned:

   “Seriously, Yang Yoseob, what have gotten into you? You left the house looking like a demon and now come back with that freaky happy-go-lucky attitude. Sometimes I’m afraid that you are not even unusual anymore. You’ve officially turned into a freaking scary freak.”

   “I’ve just realized something.” I flicked his forehead. “Now go to sleep. It’s far too enough of you guarding this house.”

   “Everytime you say you realized something…” Junhyung mumbled before drifting to his sleep. “We will end up being stuck into something that is even worse than the first problem. Stop figuring things out before you pull us into another mess of yours.”

   “Okay, got it.” I turned away and smirked.

    I woke up the next morning in the kitchen. It felt like being a normal family with Junhyung as a typical father, flicking through the TV channels and mother Hyunseung running around the kitchen making breakfast. Junhyung turned around looking at me and smirked:

   “Oh, here goes the sleepy boy.”

   “Where are the girls?” I stretched and asked him. “And are you sure that Hyunseung’s breakfast will be digestible?”

   “Hey!” Hyunseung protested while flipping a pancake with his clumsy hands. The pancake ended up on the floor instead of on the dish. Junhyung pushed him aside and began to make new ones, which looked much better. “No matter how we start our day, I’ll end up being the one who has to solve everything.” He mumbled angrily.

   “The girls went out for some groceries.” Hyunseung looked up from the fridge. “Looks like we are going to stay here for some times and Junhyung won’t make it through without his beloved Coke.”

   Yoonjie and __________ walked through the door giggling just like normal teenage girls. “We are back.” The latter announced and dropped a bunch of grocery bags down the counter. “Good morning, Yoseob-ssi.”

   “Morning.” Yoonjie greeted me coldly. Hyunseung turned around.

   “Did you remember his Coke?”

   “Yup,” Replied __________. “Do you want me to put it in the fridge, Junhyung-ssi?”

   “Nah,” He said and put the pan aside as he moved closer to Hyunseung. “I want him more.” The latter soon realized what was happening and made a desperate attempt to escape. Junhyung strided ahead and grabbed his waist before resting his chin on Hyunseung’s shoulder and bit his neck.

   “Argh… Junhyung…” The latter groaned and closed his eyes. Was it because of pain or pleasure? I didn’t know because I was still busy wincing. __________ shrieked as Yoonjie covered her eyes. The latter also turned away:

   “Oh dear, for the love of God, do it politely or go somewhere else!”

   “Seung, you taste so… good…” Junhyung moaned as Hyunseung began to gasp for air while clinging onto his chest. This was turning into a serious show. I hid under the counter and blocked my ears before I could lose my ity just only by watching them.

   “Holy !!!” Yoonjie whined. “Stop it, please!”

   “No… just a little more…” Junhyung groaned as he his contractor’s blood for the last time and broke out from it. The latter staggered back and sat down on the floor. I threw him a glass bottle as Junhyung wiped his mouth cheerfully:

   “Okay, I’m done. What were we saying?”

   “Excuse me for a tiny second.” Yoonjie covered and rushed into the bathroom before slamming the door behind her back. __________ and I helped Hyunseung to sit on the couch, the poor guy must be exhausted after that… er… y scene. He finished an entire bottle just with a sip and fell asleep right after that. __________ looked at me for a second and turned away as soon at my eyes met hers. I smiled and tilted my head aside:

   “It’s okay. You haven’t drunk for quite a long time.”

   “Sorry…” She mumbled and bent down to my neck. __________ bit my neck as gentle as she could and stopped just after a few moments. “I think it’s enough.” She blushed and began to put the groceries into the fridge.

   “Watch and learn, Junhyung-ssi,” Yoonjie grumbled and began to serve the pancakes. “We all know you’ve always wanted to become a star; but we aren’t talent scouts. Take him inside next time and I will not give a even if you him.”

   “I’ll keep that in mind.” Junhyung smirked and sat down on the counter. “Especially the part. Thanks for supporting me, Yoonjie-ssi.”

   __________ shivered uncontrollably and dropped a can of Coke down. Junhyung grabbed it as it rolled its way towards him and took a sip while poking Hyunseung’s cheek. Yoonjie rolled her eyes and started to have her breakfast.

   At least one of them shouldn’t have been born. Or for our better tomorrow, both of them. I thought and smiled at Junhyung innocently. He looked at me in suspicion, but said nothing and finished his drink before carrying Hyunseung bridal style to the bedroom.

Author's words: Hey, it's me again. This is going to be the last chapter of my free week. From now on, the pace will become slower thanks to my goddamn timetable. I know I promised you for a normal romance between you and one of the vampires, but I'm just too obsessed with JunSeung <3 So y. Comment if you want more -like scenes from them and subscribe if you want another fanfiction full of JunSeung, JunSeung and JunSeung :D:D:D I made this poll,  and I know it won't be a problem if you don't wanna vote, but please do :"> I'm bored :">