Closer

Big Bang Theory
The next day Bigbang's apartment was already bustling in the morning. Apparently everyone had their own schedules now.

Seungri for that variety show he's doing, Daesung to his musical, TOP had a photoshoot and Kim, GD, Taeyang to work on the MV.

Kim had already finished breakfast and was fully dressed, waiting on for the two guys, well, only GD since he was so concerned about his looks.

"Yah, Ji-yong, you're already charming enough."

Taeyang said with a slight laugh in his voice watching as GD examined himself more in the mirror, he just replied with a light "ok" but continued to fix himself. Kim rolled her eyes at this.

She was getting bored looking at GD fix his hair, so she found another object of attention. Gaho was getting larger by the day, but he was still a puppy. Kim adored him and would spoil him a lot.

"Gahoooo~"

Kim said in a sing song voice clapping her hands at the dog who was lounging around in the kitchen. It perked its ears up and stood on its four legs and bounded out of the kitchen to meet Kim, its front paws on her legs.

"Gaho, gwiyeoweo (cute)!"

As if understanding her, Gaho barked and wagged its tail, then went back down to sit in front of her. Kim crouched down to its level and hugged the little pooch.

"Ahhhhh~ gwiyeoweo!"

GD had already finished fixing his hair and he stood there along with Taeyang examining the girl who had saved his dog.

"Kimmin-ah, we should go."

Kim nodded, and hugged the pooch one last time,

"So cuuuuute~"

GD almost rolled his eyes, Kim had said that word three times already, but he smiled when she stood up and followed the both of them to the car. Just as she was about to close the apartment door behind her,

"Ah, I almost forgot."

Kim swung it open again, and cupped her hands around , her voice echoing against the apartment walls.

"Maknae, Daesung, TOP-oppa, FIGHTING!"

GD and Taeyang looked at eachother, face depicting werid looks but they both broke into smiles. Kim heard a reply from each of them, although muffled because they were each doing their own thing, she was already satisfied that they heard her.

She closed the door behind her with a cheeky smile, running to the elevator doors that GD and Taeyang had kept open for her.

"How come you use oppa with TOP?"

GD had a slight pout on his face, which Taeyang thought looked a bit ridiculous on him. Kim smiled at him,

"Because he said I could call him oppa."

"You can call us oppa too, Kim. You're already like a sister to us."

Taeyang said with slight laughter in his voice which the girl blushed to,

"Ok, Taeyang-oppa."

She walked out of the elevator when it opened. GD was feeling left out, he was the only one that Kim hadn't called oppa yet, and that was his goal for the day, as a grin crept up his face, to make Kim call him oppa.

The studio for the MV was inside the YG building, they didn't need to go to another venue for it. Kim had asked for an artificial setting of a white washed set.

She came in to the room and saw exactly what she wanted, A white backdrop, white setting and white furniture. A chorus of "good mornings" echoed in the room and Kim followed suit when GD and Taeyang started bowing, she guessed that this was really a tradition and had to get used to it.

There were dancers the ones she requested, she could see that Shaun was also in a corner of the room, then her eyes passed over the shooting equipment that she was going to use. It was similar to what she had seen in university, she walked over to the crew who was going to help her and bowed to them and they did the same back.

GD and Taeyang left her to work, and went over to meet Shaun.

"Hey, good morning! Is that the new producer I've been hearing about?"

Shaun shook his head in the direction of Kim and Taeyang smiled,

"It's funny how we met her."

Shaun got interested and decided to ask further,

"Oh? How'd it happen?"

GD relayed the story as if it was just yesterday, saying that Kim had saved Gaho and about her flight she missed which Shaun laughed to.

"But does she really have the skills for this?"

Shaun was a bit skeptical,

"We'll see today."

GD crossed his arms above his chest and watched as Kim waved her hands and talked to the crew, making strange motions, probably what she wanted the backup cameras to focus on.

The first part was rather simple, she wanted a dance sequence with Taeyang and Sandara. Just as she thought this another chorus of good mornings echoed in the room. She turned to the door and saw none other than Sandara Park, she was more fresh looking in person than on TV. For a few seconds, Kim was star struck.

Dara caught Kim's eye and skipped over to her with a friendly smile,

"You must be Kim! I'm Sandara, nice to meet you. You can call me Dara."

Her English was almost flawless. She was lively but still polite at the same time, her beauty made Kim smile and she bowed just as Dara did, causing their heads to collide. Kim muttered a low "ow" and rubbed her head with a laugh, Dara had done the same and they were laughing at each other.

"Well, looks like they got along already. Two clumsy ladies."

GD said to which the people around them laughed at.

With Dara's arrival, the first sequence of the video started, it lasted for several hours, just taking the right angles and shots lasted for five hours. The next sequence was a couch scene with GD and Taeyang on it.

The crew were busy tidying the set up, and Kim jumped down from the camera seat, GD was all set for the shot and was only waiting on Taeyang who had to change his attire for the next scene.

Kim looked GD up and down, he was rather a very fine man in that white suit, he looked professional yet at the same time very bad with that smirk. She noticed the collar of the suit was slightly raised and she called on to him,

"Ji-yong oppa."

GD blinked, and turned to her with a wide smile. His name seemed to sound so much better when she said it, and the oppa at the end made him somewhat giddy, he stopped at this thought and started to think,

'Yah... I can't be starting to like her a little bit more than a sister can I?'

"Yah, Ji-yong oppa! I said come over here for a second!"

GD snapped out from his thoughts and smirked, walking over closer to the girl. He was surprised when she started fixing his attire. Her hands gliding to his neck and pulling down on the collar, for a minute, he felt as if he was the husband, and she was the wife making sure that her husband looked nice in his business suit.

He bit his lip and smiled at the thought, Kim noticed his goofy expression, though it made her melt. GD biting his lip and smirking, what a sight for sore eyes.

"What are you smiling for?"

She mumbled, continuing to fix the collar, and once she was done with that she started to smooth the shoulder parts to make it look more neat.

"Thank you, jagiyah(honey). My boss will surely comment on how neat I am today."

Kim blushed at his joke and pushed his shoulder playfully, making him step back a few and laugh.

"Shut up, oppa!"

GD laughed and left her alone to blush, noticing how cute her face twisted when she felt embarrassed.

Just on cue, Taeyang walked up to them and said he was ready for the shoot. It was amazing how Kim could switch from childish to professional, GD thought as he listened to her coaching for the MV.

Kim sat on the camera seat and cued for music, GD and Taeyang started to do their work, just as Kim had coached them to. But then Kim couldn't help but linger her eyes to GD on the camera, because it was an MV, GD was looking straight at the camera, something that she had asked him to do as well.

But it felt as if the lyrics were directed to her, and GD looking at the camera and Kim looking in his eyes made her melt in the inside. She had to do the close ups of GD now, and asked them to do the scene again, which they complied to.

It was much more heart melting in the close ups, that part where he sings "Girls I do adore", his facial expression was smug, one that Kim had to bite her lip for to keep from adoring it too much, then again, whenever he was in MVs he always looked good.

Shooting went on without a hitch, they hadn’t stopped to eat lunch but they stopped at about 5pm. Kim thanked everyone who worked hard on set and bowed at them as they left, she needed to work on the clips that were streamed to her laptop. Taeyang and GD were waiting for her and she was done rechecking the clips then met up with them.

"You did it like a real professional."

Taeyang complimented to which you smiled wide at,

"Thank you. It's what I like doing."

Kim noticed Taeyang was holding a plastic of what seemed like a styrofoam of food. GD was holding two plastics, and as they were walking up to the elevator Kim poked at it with her finger.

"It's our lunch."

Kim made an "Ohhhhh" with and took one of it from GD.

When they came back, no one was there yet and they were the first three to arrive home.

Home.

Kim felt weird thinking of this place as home but she had grown attached to it. Hell her dad haven't even called her and she felt ok with it. Maybe this was the time she had to grow up and mature, she needed to learn how to live in the real world.

"I still have some work to do, so I'll be eating in my room ok?"

GD had a passive look on his face but his eyes contradicted it,

"Don't overwork yourself. If you don't eat the food, it'll get cold."

Taeyang didn't want Kim, who had been like a sister to everyone, even if it had only been a week, to overwork herself too.

"You should eat first."

Kim smiled at them both and bowed,

"Thank you, Taeyang-oppa. I'll eat and work, don't worry."

She took a bottle of water from the fridge as if it was her own house. She really felt as if this was home, and turned to GD.

"and thank you Ji-yong oppa. I'll make sure I don't overwork."

That night when she finally finished working on the MV, she fell asleep feeling as if she had grown closer to the two men she spent the day with.