Flirt

Big Bang Theory
Everything happened so fast that morning. Kim didn't even know she had to wake up early, and so there she was at 5 am, getting a call from Mr.Yang, and having only 4 hours of sleep, she wasn't in a very good mood.

Mr. Yang had told her,

"Kim, I think it would be nice if you start getting used to being an all around producer and even an assistant manager. So do accompany Taeyang and G-Dragon to their rehearsals and practices. I hope it'll help you get more creative, the stage is a nice place to get inspired."

and of course, what else could she do?

That morning she had also dropped off the completed MV for "I Need A Girl" on Mr.Yang's office and then went up to the practice room, completely clothed yet not completely awake just yet.

"Kimmin-ah, you don't really have to be here. Maybe you should go back down and sleep."

GD had expressed his concern for the girl who was sitting on one of the chairs, eyes closed, head leaned on the wall.

"Mr. Yang's orders, Ji-Yong oppa. He said I could learn a thing or two about being a manager."

Kim shook his head and lightly slapped her cheeks to keep her awake. GD's manager then came into the picture and greeted Kim. She abruptly stood up and started bowing, the tradition had grown on her.

"So, I'm guessing you know how to use this."

Kim blinked, as a camera was just literally dumped in her arms. It wasn't the normal kinds of digital cameras. More like the ones professional photographers use.

"It'd be nice to take pictures, it can be used for photobooks that Bigbang usually releases. Focus on Taeyang today."

Kim willed her eyes to stay open, and instantly got to work, taken a stolen shot of Taeyang who was practicing his dance moves. She snickered to herself as she looked at the picture.

G-Dragon had also engaged himself with the crowd on the practice room, they were all chattering away about the performance the day after tomorrow.

Kim's eyes landed on him, and him alone. GD. Last night was definitely not a dream. This morning, the Kwon leader had reminded her of the dinner, and asked if they were still going with it.

She said she'd go to dinner with him only if he had time to.

She picked the camera up and snapped a few pictures of him. Full body and closeups. She shook her head when she realized she was supposed to be taking pictures of Taeyang, not him.

Once they had started the practice and once Taeyang had started dancing and singing to his title song, she started snapping pictures of him. She noticed the nice chemistry Taeyang had with the dancer he was with.

She took a nice snap of the dancer, Ji-hye, and Taeyang working on their moves.

The song was catchy, and for a while she had stopped to listen and watch them rehearsing. Kim was amazed at Taeyang's performance, she saw him as the very shy type. But when he was performing, he was very professional in handling the girls he was dancing with.

Especially since "I Need A Girl's" dance moves focused on Taeyang and a lead girl dancer, their moves were both intimate and upbeat.

Then that part came up, that part where Kwon leader had to sing or rap a part of the song. He came out normally, just like how they probably practiced it,

"외모는 not a issue but,
oemoneun not a issue but,
Looks are not an issue

멋을 아는 귀여운 girl
meoseul aneun gwiyeoun girl
But a cute girl who knows style"

Kim raised her eyebrows a little when GD turned her way and pointed a finger at her, although quite vaguely,

"취미는 달라도 취향은 같아
chwimineun dallado chwihyangeun gata
Even though our hobbies are different, Our tastes are the same

영 화나 음악을 볼 때면 말이 통하는 girl
yeonghwana eumageul bol ttaemyeon mari tonghaneun girl
A girl that I can relate to a lot, when we watch movies or listen to music"

After rapping that part, while still looking at her, GD made a heart motion with his pointing fingers,

"I love girls

girls I do adore"

She retracted back and pressed her back on her seat in surprise as GD jumped directly in front of her which caused a lot of commotion from the crowd. Clapping, whistling, you name it.

"사람들 앞에선 지조 있게 놀아
saramdeul apeseon jijo itge nora
In front of people, she has principles as she plays

내 앞에선 아잉 난 몰라
nae apeseon aing nan molla
In front of me, she’s like “A'ing, I don’t know”"

Kim couldn't help but laugh a little at this line, to which GD smirked at. She only rolled her eyes when the flirtatious boy got on one knee in front of her and continued to rap,

"아침에 날 깨우는 목소리
achime nal kkaeuneun moksori
A voice that wakes me up in the morning

Morning kiss"

He took her hand and stood, still looking into her eyes, then winked at her,

"하 루를 시작하고 싶어 (I want it all)
harureul sijakhago sipeo (I want it all)
I want to start the day

밤에는 내 무릎에 기대 자장가를 들으며 네 꿈 꾸고 싶어
bameneun nae mureupe gidae jajanggareul deureumyeo ne kkum kkugo sipeo
I’ll learn on your knees at night, As I listen to a lullaby
I want to dream of you"

As quick as lightning, as he finished the last of his part, he placed a swift kiss on Kim's forehead and ran back to the center of the practice room earning claps and whistles from the dance crew, managers and choreographers in the room.

Kim shook her head, trying to keep her blush in control but the whole room was practically looking at her and probably wondering who she was. She learned to ignore them as the practice continued and she continued taking photos of Taeyang.

Halfway through Taeyang's rehearsal of "Just A Feeling" Someone bumped into her shoulder, she turned her head to the right, camera still held up and saw none other than GD smiling wide at her.

She smiled back and raised an eyebrow at him,

"Did you like my performance?"

He innocently asked to which she slightly laughed to,

"Was that supposed to woe me?"

She asked and at the same time averted her gaze back to the camera and continued taking photos.

"Just a little."

She chuckled under her breath,

"Oppa, I told you, I already love G-Dragon enough. It's Kwon Ji-yong I need to see."

GD smirked and leaned on the chair, silently watching her do her work. A couple of minutes later, Kim yawned, catching the attention of GD.

"Aigoo... You only had three hours of sleep, it's not good for you."

She smiled, focusing the camera on the dance crew,

"Oppa, you guys also get little sleep. Compared to what you guys are doing, mine is just a small part."

She was completely right. She didn't have to dance, sing, rehearse at least three times throughout midnight till morning. Bigbang had those moments especially during comebacks and live performances.

"I'm gunna be bored taking pictures all day, I think I've taken like a thousand of Taeyang-oppa."

She said laying the camera on the bench beside her, slouching on her chair. To Kim it felt like three hours had gone by, but in reality only 30 minutes had been spent rehearsing.

This was going to be a long day.

"Take pictures of me then."

GD made a peace sign and a cutesy face, puffing his cheeks out. Kim smiled and took out her phone and snapped a picture of him,

"Yah! Not with your phone! If you're taking a pic of me with your phone at least take a good one!"

She laughed,

"But oppa, you always look good."

GD smiled, and made another pose for her camera phone. This time, he gave out a y smile. He always did that lip pose on camera, where he would brush his lips and smile.

Kim was glad that she had a personal picture of him like that. It was special.

She stopped snapping photos of him and found that she really like the cutesy one.

She blushed, and turned away from him a little while staring at his picture.

Would it hurt if she put his picture as her background? She was sure a lot of fans do it. So she shrugged and did so herself. Placing the cutesy pic of him on her background.

She giggled and locked her phone.

GD smirked while looking at this, little did Kim know that he had also snapped a pic of her as she was giggling.

and now her face was on his cellphone's frame, just like his was on hers.