Day Two: Waking Up

Big Bang Theory
Sunset Glow by Bigbang blazed behind Kim's ear, signaling that the day was starting, she groaned a little, not used to waking up this early since she got out of college.

It was 7:00 in the morning, and she wondered if anyone else in the apartment was up. But knowing guys, they still must be snoring like wild beasts.

She sat up and stretched, her pink pajamas wrinkled through the night. Her feet met the floor as she silently trudged out to the living room, then to the kitchen. It didn't look like anyone was up yet. Should she start breakfast?

It was so unfamiliar to her, her mom was always the one making her breakfast, and suddenly, she was alone and had to fend for herself. Well not really alone, that made her a little bit happier.

"Noona?"

She turned back swiftly, startled at the sound, and she saw that smiling shine of light, "sunset glow" as she would call it now. Daesung was pleasantly smiling, at her scratching his head lightly, just like how he would on family outing when he saw Jaesuk.

"Daesung, Good Morning."

He smiled and threw his hands open,

"Good, Moooooooorning!"

She raised an eyebrow at the happy guy and laughed silently, guessing that the guys never really woke up to loud noise and slept like logs.

"Noona? Are you cooking breakfast? You shouldn't do that you're a guest."

Daesung hurriedly took the eggs already in Kim's hand and kept them out of reach, laughing as his noona tried in vain to grab it away from him.

Kim gave up in the end, watching as Daesung made ham and cheese omelette. The aroma must have woken up Seungri, cause he trudged in the kitchen half awake, and Kim noticed how his eye bags stood out. Like a real panda.

"G'morning noona."

Kim smiled and nodded at him,

"Good morning, Seungri."

Seungri started to help Daesung on breakfast, and Kim started to ponder. Her head swaying in and out of her thoughts. She gotta think of her decision, a week would pass by fast without her noticing it.

She would look around for universities in Korea, that's what she should do since she's stuck here already, and her dad wanted her to.

She couldn't stay here in YG with 5 guys for a long time, it was just wrong, she felt like she was out of her mind when she thought about it for a little.

But then maybe she wanted this, I mean, who wouldn't want to be living with Bigbang, five guys with the talents and looks. She could have the dream job she wanted, why settle for another three years working her off for her major.

She shook her head not believing what she had just concluded in her own thoughts. She excused herself and hoped to wake up after taking a shower.

"Did you wake up before noona?"

Seungri whispered in Korean to Daesung, who frowned lightly and shook his head.

"She almost started breakfast for us, maknae."

He whispered back and Seungri laughed, someone could actually wake up earlier than Daesung.

A few minutes later and Kim was all set, her hair washed and smelling like strawberries. She saw that breakfast was ready on the table though there was quite a ruckus in a room, she continued to dry her hair with a towel and peered in, seeing Daesung and Seungri jumping on GD's bed.

She snickered as she saw GD groaning and slapping s with his free pillow. They continued to do it though, despite his protests. Gaho was at the foot of his master's bed, and looked grumpy, he stood and trudged away from the noisy room.

Kim followed him into the kitchen and saw that the poor pooch was solemnly looking down at his food bowl.

She sighed, and patted the little pooch lightly on the head. She always had a soft spot for animals. Growing up her parents didn't allow her to have a pet, except fish which were pretty boring, and she never had a chance to cuddle with furry cats, dogs or rabbits.

She looked high and low for the dog food, cupboards, drawers, fridge until she found the cans, and started opening it up.

GD groaned and sat up shooing his younger members away, it was annoying, but he knew they meant well, even if they were on vacation and had nothing on their schedule today, they still had to keep in shape.

They still had to do dance practice so as not to get rusty, as well as vocal practice and physical training. Taeyang on the other hand, was long gone since 3 in the morning, busy with his solo album. GD had a part in that too, but it wouldn't come until later.

He rubbed his half open eyes and trudged lazily to the kitchen wanting a drink of water, his eyes shot open when he saw Kim, someone he had almost forgotten about through the night and watched as she opened a can of dog food, an eager Gaho at her feet.

GD was fully awake now, just watching as the younger girl twisted the knob of the can opener with her hands and finally popping the lid open.

She was easy to get along with, seeing as she took good care of his pet. He turned back and pretended he didn't see that occur, and made a mental note to just take a drink later after taking a shower.

"Noona! We successfully woke up leader hyung!"

Kim rolled her eyes, the two younger ones were dancing happily as if they had just conquered the world. But their faces fell almost instantly,

"Aish... But now we have to wake up TOP hyung..."

She laughed at their crestfallen faces and laughed more when they took pots and spoons, knowing what they were going to do next. She had watched it in one of their videos, how they woke up TOP.

Sure enough after a few clanking and screaming and singing, it didn't work and they only got thrown out of the room. Kim rolled her eyes and tried her hand on it, wondering if it was really that hard to wake up TOP.

"TOP."

TOP groaned at the voice, and blocked it out by covering his head with a blanket.

"TOP, breakfast is ready."

TOP didn't recognize the voice, this was a nice wake up call compared to the screaming and clanging of pots.

"Ah well... Alright, we'll leave you to sleep more."

But he loved his sleep more, and continued to do so.

"You can't wake him up like that, noona. You have to be loud!"

Daesung said loud right beside TOP's ears which made him shift farther away from the said person. Kim rolled her eyes and grabbed the two boys out of the room, silently closing the door behind her.

"Just let him be, let's eat breakfast."

The two boys agreed and started eating, so did Kim. Gaho barked and ran past the dining table and to the first bathroom down the hall, greeting a GD with dripping wet hair, towel around his shoulders wearing only a wife beater and jeans.

Kim instantly averted her eyes away from him, not wanting to blush as he was wearing minimal clothing. But it seemed normal for them and only she was the one uncomfortable with all of this, seeing as GD sat down on one of the chairs and started casually eating the food in front of him.

"You didn't have Kim cook breakfast did you?"

GD said, mouth full of food and directed the question at Daesung who of course shook his head proudly like a child with that usual smile on his face.

"Taeyang-hyung left early today."

Seungri added, and GD nodded, already knowing this piece of information.

"You have to start waking up early too, maknae. You're hosting that variety show now, aren't you? TOP just finished filming for his movie so he has a week off. Daesung, don't forget about your musical. We have a lot to do next week."

So this is how GD handles the group, he was a smooth talker and tackled problems with ease. It seemed like he looked out for the group really carefully even remembering specific people's schedules.

The two boys only nodded, and continued eating.

"What about you, noona? What are you going to do?"

Kim snapped back to reality and blinked at the question. One that she didn't have an answer to.

"I don't know. If you guys are free, you really need to teach me Korean. I only understood half of what Ji-yong said."

GD picked his gaze up from his plate and looked straight at Kim, it's been a while since a girl had called him by his real name. Kim blinked at the group of boys gawking at her, and she cautiously replied,

"Did I say something wrong...?"

Seungri blinked and slowly continued to eat, Daesung only smiled at her and went back to eating, while GD only smirked.

"Nothing wrong. Well, we'll teach you starting from now. From the basics."

That's how the week passed by. Waking up to Korean lessons.