Dinner

Big Bang Theory
Kim was getting impatient. It was already 8pm and they were still in the same place. The practice room, still going on and on about the performance. Taeyang really wanted the comeback to be explosive, it seems.

But she didn’t mind, it’s just that she was hungry. G-Dragon was talking to Taeyang, and patting his back with a small smile, they were both laughing heartily like really good friends would. In the end Taeyang gave GD a push and what seemed to be a hard pat on the back.

GD smiled and saluted to his friend then started making his way to Kim.

“Hungry, right? Let’s get dinner.”

Kim raised her eyebrows at the cute boy,

“But, the performance…”

G-Dragon only took her hand and pulled her up from the seat,

“The stage is Young Bae’s not mine.”

He smirked at this, taking the camera from her hands and laying it on the chair where she once sat. Then tugged at her hand for her to follow. Outside the building there was a black car waiting for them, and GD opened the door for her, to which she thanked him for.

“Are we going somewhere fancy? I think my clothes are inappropriate.”

She asked, dusting off imaginary dirt from her jeans.

“No, I’m just taking you out for Korean food. You don’t usually have them right? You have to taste it!”

Kim looked out the car window to see the normal sights in Seoul. Passing cars, neon lights, tall buildings.

“We’re going to go to a Korean BBQ restaurant. Bigbang’s personal favorite one.”

GD said, fixing his beanie on his head. Even though it was summer, he needs to look out for people who might recognize him, and so he put on large shades and tried to conceal his hair under the beanie.

“What’ll happen if your fans see us?”

Kim got conscious of her outward appearance all of a sudden, if, coincidentally someone still recognizes GD in his disguise, they would evaluate the girl he was with. Her looks, clothes maybe even how she ate or her poise. She realized it was burdensome to be a celebrity’s girlfriend.

Wait.

She had to stop at that thought. She wasn’t G-Dragon’s girlfriend. Nope. Not… yet.

She sighed and surrendered, yes, GD was charming, and she was willing to take a risk. If GD was only playing with her heart, then so be it, karma will fly back to people like that.

“We’re going to a VIP room. Besides, if anyone sees us they can’t really do anything about it.”

He answered nonchalantly to which Kim raised a skeptic eyebrow at.

The she suddenly noticed how absurd it was. Going out with THE G-Dragon, as if insinuating that they were dating. She pouts and crosses her arms above her chest.

“Ahhh! Maybe we shouldn’t go after all, what if you get in trouble with your fans?”

GD rolled his eyes and turned his body sideways to look at Kim in her seat.

“It doesn’t matter.”

He sternly said, and Kim could only look up to her with a small worried look, but she sighed and agreed.

A few minutes later the car came to a stop in front of a large Korean BBQ restaurant, it was as if the guard recognized the car and motioned that a seat for five people was needed, but the driver stopped him.

“They only need two seats and a VIP one today.”

They understood and had it prepared at the VIP section already. GD climbed down and pulled his beanie further down his face, almost covering his eyes, Kim followed consciously brushing her hair back.

She could see there were a lot of people in the restaurant, she only hoped it wasn’t like that in the VIP section.

“Here are your seats, sir.”

Of all times, the waiter was a girl. Of course she recognized G-Dragon, and of course she kept glancing at Kim.

“We’ll have the usual for two people, thank you. I’ll have a coke, and…?”

GD turned to look at Kim who was looking around the VIP seats.

“Milk Tea please.”

The waitress took a little to write it down, all the while looking at Kim who was avoiding her gaze and then left right after. Kim saw that the VIP seats were in a secluded part of the restaurant, it gave the just the right amount of privacy.

“Oh, I just remembered,”

Kim snapped out of her thoughts and took a newspaper article from her bag and shoved it in GD’s hands. Right when GD read it, he burst out in laughter.

“Aigoo… The media nowadays takes things to the next levels.”

Kim rolled her eyes and sat back on her seat.

“That’s why I’m afraid of getting seen around you. Having dinner too.”

GD chuckled and pushed the newspaper back to her side.

“Me and her are just friends, it was coincidence that we met in the road.”

Kim nodded and took the newspaper back.

“Why? Are you jealous?”

She snickered and raised her eyebrows at him.

“Mr. Yang asked me to clear the rumors up.”

GD only smirked and they continued talking.

He started to talk about his life before YG training, at least those that he could remember. Then he started talking about his life in YG. The things he said, she mostly have heard it from Bigbang’s documentary, but there were some that she only heard for the first time.

GD probably knew that she had seen the documentary, but he still continued to tell the story as if she wanted her to personally hear it from him.

At that moment, Kim had only stared at him with a smile, nodding to show that she was still listening to him. But then she had felt the extreme sincerity from G-Dragon. No, this is Kwon Ji-Yong she’s having dinner with.

“So, that means you had a girlfriend before, right?”

She noticed that he tensed for one moment, but then gradually sank back down to his seat.

“I did, maybe about 5 of them.”

She didn’t ask anymore, it didn’t seem like he wanted to talk about it so she just smiled and waited patiently for the food.

“All I can say is that they weren’t who I thought they would be.”

His voice was slightly crestfallen, and she only turned to her with a bright smile.

“Not every girl is like that, you’ll find some out of the billions living in the world.”

She makes it sound so easy, GD thought. But maybe she was right. Their food arrived shortly after, and it was Kim’s first time to experience different kinds of raw Korean beef and a grill in front of her.

“Oh so its this kind of restaurant.”

She timidly started to put the beef she wanted on the grill, looking at them expectantly. GD’s eyes only sparkled at the girl’s curiosity. He taught her which kind of beef tasted best, and which ones take longer to cook.

They had corn and onions to grill as well, along with some bean sprouts and chicken.

“Mm… It’s really good, I only barbequed once with my friends but it wasn’t like this.”

Kim happily savored the mouth watering piece of beef on her plate, she found that she liked her beef rare.

“I never ate much Chinese food either.”

GD exclaimed to which she laughed at.

“Well… I can say I’m kinda sick of Chinese food, I ate it everyday over there.”

Their conversation ceased when their food started to cook altogether. They were silently eating, enjoying their food until they had to put more on the grill.

“Could you lend me your phone?”

Kim didn’t think anything about it and handed her phone to him, until she realized that she had forgotten about her GD wallpaper. She instantly looked up at him and saw that he had a small grin on his face,

“Kimmin-ah, who’s this extremely handsome guy on your wallpaper?”

Kim felt a blush coming, out of embarassment or anger, she didn’t know.

“YAH! What’s wrong about it? All of your fans probably have your picture on their phone…”

Her voice started loud and ended up going soft, averting her eyes from the man in front of her.

GD smirked, all he wanted to do was look at her messages, either he would be upset that someone else was messaging her more than he was, or he would be glad that her inbox was full of his messages.

His smirk faltered when he saw that the first five messages on her inbox were from five different people. Taeyang, Daesung, Panda, TOP and Ji-yong. Bigbang was all in there.

He put up his smile back and handed the phone back to her.
“So… Living with us for almost a month, who’s your favorite member?”

Kim raised her eyebrows at him but continued to eat thoughtfully,

“You really wanna know?”

GD nodded,

“Daesungie has a really good voice, I like him.”

GD was just about to nod and accept it, picking up his chopsticks when she continued,

“But you’re a really good rapper, and your voice is not bad too. I like it when you sing ballads… So I guess you’re my favorite since you’re all around. Daesungie is second to you.”

An involuntary smile made its way to GD’s lips as he popped meat into his mouth.

“Kimmin-ah.”

He said casually still eating the pieces of meat that was cooked already. Kim only raised her eyebrows at him as she was drinking her milk tea.

“Would you do me the honor of dating me?”

Kim almost spilled his milk tea back in her cup, she was flustered and only coughed a little at him. She blinked, shifted uncomfortably in her seat and finally mumbled,

“I thought that’s what we were doing right now…”

She pursed her lips and pretended to be interested in a piece of meat, turning it around with her chopsticks and then after popping it in . GD only smiled at her cute avoidance, he didn’t mention anything about it again but continued to eat with her.

Living and working with her was interesting.

What about spending quality time with her?

___________________
Long delay I know.
I have a life though, and good grades =))