Next Level

Big Bang Theory
Late in the night while Kim was working on putting together the MV, the apartment filled with footsteps. She got up momentarily from her room and peeked out the door to see Bigbang sluggishly dragging their feet inside.

"Welcome back."

She said, and they all smiled. They look tired but satisfied, they must really love doing their job.

"Taeyang-oppa isn't back yet?"

Kim's eyes darted around the apartment and sure enough he was nowhere to be found.

"Practicing for the comeback stage."

She glanced at the clock, which read 1am, and frowned in worry. She hoped the industrious man wasn't overworking himself, even if his comeback was in two days.

"Aigoo... Seungri, at least take off your jacket first before falling asleep on the couch."

Kim walked over to the youngest member who was dozing off on the couch, and he just smiled. She took the collar of his jacket and started pulling on it, willing Seungri to at least raise his arms.

GD noticed this and slapped Seungri's head with a rolled up newspaper.

"Maknae, get up and get dressed for sleep. Kim isn't your mother."

Seungri only groaned but complied, to which Kim laughed at.

"You aren't asleep yet?"

TOP asked, still bent down in the motion of taking off his shoes.

"Working on the MV."

Kim casually answered back,

"Omo, where's Gaho?"

GD turned around in his place looking at the floor in hopes to see his little pet somewhere in the living room.

"He's in my room, oppa."

GD blinked at Kim and barged in her room without asking her at all. Kim didn't mind but she rolled her eyes at his childishness.

"Gaho, did you miss me?"

GD took the pup in his arms and started his face. They sure did love each other a lot, Kim thought. After a while, GD let Gaho down and it walked out of Kim's room, leaving GD and her alone.

"It sounded like you were outside when I called you today."

She only nodded, explaining that she wanted to walk around Seoul and see some sights. GD nodded his head slowly and looked around her room.

Kim noticed the weird gesture, it only seemed that he was avoiding eye contact with her.

"What?"

She asked, with a raised eyebrow at GD who still continued to avert his gaze from her, looking everywhere but her, pretending to be interested at her walls.

"Kimmin-ah..."

The way he said her name, it had been different that how he said it right now. GD turned to look her straight in the eyes with a grin,

"You're really an admirable lady."

It was Kim's turn to avert her eyes away from him, suddenly getting interested at the floor.

"Y-Yah... What are you going on about?"

She knew the blush on her face was noticeable, GD only chuckled at her.

"Would you like to accompany me for dinner tomorrow?"

He had said this in full Korean, and by now Kim had gained a lot of knowledge in the language, though she still had to go through his sentence at least three times before answering.

"Ji-yong oppa, aren't you going to be busy tomorrow? The performance on July 1, you're included in it, right?"

GD looked at her in surprise. Never had any of his previous girlfriends expressed so much concern towards his job and career. The previous ones only cared about two things. Themselves, and the money.

It made him smile a big one hearing the girl in front of him worry about him more than herself.

"I'll make time for dinner."

Kim didn't know what was with him today, but it seemed like he wouldn't take no for an answer. Besides, it's not like she didn't want to.

But she blushed, she knew this was a date. She wasn't that kind of person to deny that she liked someone, but there was one thing she didn't know.

She knew that she loved G-Dragon, heck every girl does. But, she wasn't sure if she loved Kwon Ji-yong. To her, they were two different people.

"O-oppa, can I tell you something?"

GD moved closer to her and sat on her bed, waiting for her to speak. Unbeknown to the both of them, four other people were listening in on their conversation. Ears pressed to the door.

"I can tell you that I love G-Dragon."

Once again a light blush on her cheeks, but she continued,

"but, you see, I don't know Kwon Ji-yong all too well. I have to make sure if he's my type..."

She played with her hands, waiting for a response from GD.

She was surprised when she heard him laugh,

"I understand. This is why I like you."

GD smirked, and Kim smiled lightly. Glad that he understood.

GD knew what she was talking about. As a fan, of course she loved THE G-Dragon. But if GD was to be in a relationship, he wanted someone who not only loved G-Dragon, but also Kwon Ji-Yong.

Kim had managed to differentiate between the two. They were one in body, but Kim wanted to know who the real Ji-yong was, and how he is. Not the G-Dragon who appeared on stage charismatically.

The four people huddled around on the couch and started to converse again.

"Omo... Kim noona really is different from the other girls hyung brought here."

Seungri said. Taeyang, who had recently just came home and eavesdropped with them only smiled, happy that his friend had found someone with a sincere heart.

"He's really lucky. It's hard to find a girl like that, especially since we're famous."

TOP nodded,

"and did you hear? She said she wanted to date Kwon Ji-Yong, not G-Dragon."

Daesung hopped up and down, excited at the outcome of this love story.

"I hope they take it to the next level! G-Dragon hyung, FIGHTING!"