Airport

Big Bang Theory
Summer in Korea wasn't how Kim anticipated it to be, if it could snow right now, it would come down as blazing hot meteors. To make matters worse, she was all by herself for a month in this unknown city of Seoul.

"Tsk. why did dad have to send me here, I already told him I want to study in Hong Kong, not here."

She let herself fall back on the hotel bed with a sigh, staring blankly at the ceiling as she had nothing better to do.

"At least he bought me a return ticket."

Her hands felt around the bed for her purse, and when she could not find it, she groaned and moved on her side lazily dragging her hand over the drawer to pull it open.

"Let's see..."

The smooth texture of the ticket glided easily under her fingers and she carelessly pulled it out from her purse. She glanced over at the date of departure printed in red. Right now, that was the only detail she cared about.

"June 21."

She blinked once, twice and another time. There was something seriously wrong here. She laid there for a few seconds before abruptly sitting up to look at the calendar on the door. When she saw the date, she felt like she just bungee jumped from the highest peak on Earth.

"Holy sh!t"

She scrunched up her face for a second, realizing that she didn't believe in "holy" and changed her expression.

"Holy mother of mine! It's June 21!"

The next detail she cared about, was the flight time. It was clear on the ticket "13:00". This time, when she looked at the clock, she felt like she had bungee jumped from the highest peak in the world, only now, her bungee jumping rope had snapped and she had hurled face down to the hard, cold, ground.

"11:56!"

All hell broke loose. She hadn't ate lunch, haven't packed and worst of all, she had just woken up and had not taken a shower yet. Twenty minutes later she had crackers stuffed in , luggage on one hand, purse tucked under her arm, hotel room key slipped on one of her fingers and her other hand trying to smooth her messy raven hair down.

It wasn't until she got off the taxi near the airport that she had realized she was wearing different colored socks on each foot. For the second time in that day, she groaned and trudged on to cross the road.

As she waited for the stoplight to turn green, a furry being brushed her leg, making her yelp a little.

It was a small, brown and wrinkly dog. It barked at something and raced down the middle of the road. People around gasped and pointed, the dog's colorful leash was stuck on one of the low curves of a decorative fence, and being a clueless little puppy, it tugged and pulled on its leash to no avail.

Kim gulped in horror as a humongous bus was approaching the poor pooch. The bus gave out a warning honk and at that moment, the dog seemed to bark for help, but not a single soul budged.

Instinct took over Kim, she sprinted to a run, leaving her luggage and purse behind. She easily unhooked the leash from the fence and for a while everything seemed to go on slow motion.

She could feel her heart thumping, she could feel the pavement under her shoes and as she reached out to scoop the puppy in her arms the bus neared, next thing she knew, she was side down on the street, a fierce, hot rush of air as the bus drove by hit her face.

She could only sigh in relief.

She looked down at the furry creature cuddled in her arms, it barked at her and growled a little. She glared at it, despite still being in the middle of the road, noticing how large the animal's physique was and wondered if it was still a mere puppy.

'So much for saving a dog.'

She thought, as applause filled round her and she now saw that the spotlight had turned green, though no one was crossing but isntead people were looking at her with different expressions ranging from shock to amazement.

Kim smiled nervously and felt like hiding her face behind the dog, but then again, with this many people, they would only laugh at her attempt. By the time she had gone back to her belongings, people had already moved on and forgot about her feat, or so she thought.

The pup was suddenly grabbed from her arms and a heavily clothed person started bowing over and over again, she figured he was a guy from the way he dressed and she figured he was speaking Korean and saying thank you like a mad man. A group of four other guys was behind him all of them heavily clothed as well and Kim started to get a little uneasy as the first guy was still talking to her in Korean, and so, Kim cut him off.

"I'm sorry, I'm not Korean."

The guy abruptly stopped and Kim swore he heard him laugh a little.

"Oh I'm sorry, you look Korean, but I was saying, thank you. Thank you very much for saving my dog. I want to repay you somehow."

The dog must be very important to him, Kim thought.

"I'm sorry, but I need to catch my plane at 1 pm."

Why were these men heavily clothed with hoodies and jackets in the middle of summer, anyways? Kim couldn't read the guy's expression because of his oversized sunglasses. They all looked at each other for a while before the first guy spoke up again.

"But miss, it's 1:32 pm already."

Yes, God must hate me today, Kim thought.

-------------------------------------
YO! =))
My first big bang fanfic. XD I'd realy appreciate comments and feedbacks, but hey, if you like anime and games, I've posted lots of anime and games fanfics over here~

http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/stuff
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/727499/NextDoorExplorer