The Eyes of My Affection

You and I

Taeyang's POV

I stare at her delicate brown eyes. I try to keep away from it but her eyes were just amazing. I was already obsessed with her, and I didn’t even know her. I would go over and introduce myself like this:

“Hello. I’m Dong Youngbae but you can call me Taeyang. And you?” 

She would reply by saying her name in a flirty tone. I would give her a smile and she’ll blush. This is what usually happens all the time when they talk to me. I would then say, “I’ll see you later.”

I hope she smiles and I’ll run off. Later she would be talking to me and not resisting me. Usually the girl introduces first though. They would say, “Hi. I’m ____.” 

I would say “Dong Youngbae but you can call me Taeyang.” 

“Nice to meet you. I’ll see you later,” she’ll say with a flirty tone. Then she’ll run off and giggle with her friends. 

I was nice with the ladies but I didn’t treat them wrong nor led them into a relationship that wasn’t possible. I already had a girlfriend that I was faithful to so I would mention her before anything got out of hand. But instead of the girl resisting me, I think it’s the other way around because of her eyes.

While daydreaming and planning along, the college tour instructor showed us around the Seoul Institutes of the Arts. I was planning to go there for college next year studying for music and taking my career in the Korean music. I’m a senior still in high school. I went to Seoul High School but transferring to Seoul Arts High School where my girlfriend is and attending there for my last year of high school. I was well-known over there already because of my girlfriend, Lee Sung Min. I mostly transferred because of my appa and omma wanted me to stay close to home since they worked at the Seoul National University Hospital.

Our campus trip to the orientation was fun. Meeting new people and everything. It’s just so weird that I didn’t even see her on the bus with us. I was getting obsess with her too much already. I tried to let her get out of my mind. At the end, it worked and I never got the chance to introduce myself. 

What was different from Sung Min and the girl, there was a difference. Sung Min was shorter than me by a couple inches. She has a nice looking elegant feature to herself. Everyone knows her. She has brown eyes but hers didn’t stand out like the girl I saw. The girl had mysterious soft brown eyes and when you looked into it, it looked like a galaxy filled with wonder. Don’t misunderstand me. I just wanted to get to know her, not date her. 

I will never see her again until I graduate. 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading. I hope you are liking it so far. 

In the next few days, weeks, my updates wont be as quickly as before. 

Annyeong.