Telling Wooyoung

You and I

Author’s POV

Bom went to go look for Wooyoung. He was nowhere in sight. Bom didn’t like it when he was sick. That meant that Bom would hang out with no one during lunch. Wooyoung was like a bodyguard when he thought Bom was his bodyguard. Bom decided not to eat breakfast and skip it. She sat and took out her journal and started writing. Not only did Bom want to become a singer, she loved writing lyrics. She wanted to sing her own songs. Words that meant a lot of her. Though usually originals songs don’t make it until you become popular, Bom believed that if she believed in her own words and wisdom, her original work of art can be famous too. Bom wasn’t working on a particular song, just writing sentences. Her topic of the day was meeting her stepbrother, Seungri. She wrote:

“Turning around the corner, seeing you there, was that meant to be. I hear all about you, and now I see you.”

She reread those words. It sounded like a long-lost love song. She laughed at herself. 

“What’s so funny?” 

Bom turned to look up. 

“Wooyoung! Why are you late?”

“Umm…”

“Bwoyayho?”

“I don’t know if I should tell you. I heard some rumors,” Wooyoung said.

Bom raises her eyebrows.

“Fine, I’ll tell you. I happen to eavesdrop on a conversation and with Sung Min. They said that you like Taeyang.”

Bom gasped. 

“The worst part was that Taeyang was there too. He heard it. Now everyone is saying that quiet Park Bom likes Taeyang. What are we going to do?”

Bom couldn’t help it. She laughed. Not only was she shocked, she thought it was hilarious. Wooyoung let out a small laugh too.

“Seriously? I can’t believe she would say that,” Bom said trying to not laugh too loudly. “I don’t know what’s going through her head but I wish it wasn’t that. It’s not like I’m going to take him away from her. I don’t even know him. But Wooyoung, it’s okay. Geogjeongma. Nothing is going to happen. If it does, we’ll deal with.”

“You’re right. Sung Min is not going to start anything, right?”

“I hope not. If she does, she’ll be in trouble,” Bom tells him.

If any student starts drama that can turn to violence, the student will get in trouble for it. Any report will lead to a bad music career. It can affect one’s dreams. That’s why Bom stayed away from any dramas.

“Oh, guess who I met today?”

“Who?”

“My stepbrother, Lee Seung-hyun. He’s Hwa Yun’s son.”

“No way,” Wooyoung said surprised.

Hwa Yun has divorced twice already. With her first husband she had Seungri and Minzy. Her second husband, she had CL. What was a surprise was that Minzy and CL are in the same grade. Right after the second marriage, nine months later, she bore CL. 

 

 

Sorry for taking so long. I'll post another one.