Annyeongsayeo

You and I

 

Taeyang’s POV

            I tried looking for her, but I never did see her until one day during lunchtime. I saw her putting her tray away and walking back to her table. Sung Min was in the restroom so I quickly walked towards her. I was waiting her for to glance at me or say something when I passed her. Nothing happened. She didn’t notice anything. I decided to make the first move. I walked back towards her. I was right by her side. She still didn’t notice.

            I said to her, “Annyeongsayeo.”

            She looked at me surprised with her delicate brown eyes.

            “Annyeongsayeo,” she said quietly.

            Her voice was nice.

            “I didn’t get to introduce myself. I’m Dong Youngbae but everyone calls me Taeyang.”

            “You’re new here?” She asked.

            “Yeah.”

She didn’t know?

            “I’m Park Bom. Welcome to Seoul Arts High School,” she said.

            She bowed and then took out her hand and smiled. It wasn’t a flirty one but a ‘nice to meet you’. I shook her hand and smiled at her. Not just for the purpose of it but I was actually glad I finally met her. And she surprised me; she was the first girl to say ‘Welcome to Seoul Arts High School’ and gave me a handshake. I then realized we were still holding hands. She was trying to disconnect her hand from mine. I quickly let go of the grasp.

            “I got to go,” she said.

            I thought it was an excuse but before I could say anything, she already left. This surprised me.

            “Nice meeting you,” I yelled back to her but she did not reply.

            How odd. She’s different. That made me like her even more. I went back to the table and Sung Min was there.

            “What were you doing?”

            “I was just meeting some people,” I said.

            “Really? That Bom girl you just met, you can’t talk to her,” she demanded.

            “Wayo?”

            “Because you just can’t.”

            She was being really rude.

            “Okay,” I said to calm her. But this wasn’t a promise though. She smiled at me. I laid out a smile.

Bom’s POV

            I heard the new student say ‘Nice meeting you’ but I didn’t answer back. I reached the table and sat next to Wooyoung.

            “What was that about?”

            “I don’t know. This student named Dong Youngbae introduced himself,” I told him.

            “Ah. So you don’t know who he is huh?”

            “What’s that supposed to mean?”

            What was Wooyoung talking about?

            “That student, Taeyang, is Sung Min’s boyfriend,” he said.

            Oh. I thought about Sung Min “introducing” her boyfriend. So that’s the famous boyfriend of hers.

            “Cool.”

            I didn’t really care about him, not in a mean way but the world doesn’t have to revolve around him like Sung Min‘s.

            That‘s weird. Why did he introduced himself to me? I decided he was just that confident to introduce himself to every student. Well, hope all goes well to you, I thought sarcastically.

 

 

 

Sorry I have not been on. I mean, sorry, I have not been on in a REALLY REALLY long time. I hope you will still continue to read. Thank you.