Tell Me About Her

You and I

 

Taeyang’s POV

          I didn’t see her much. Has fate really put a wall between us? I wonder if she remembers me. I wanted to see her but how. I found my answer: Wooyoung.

          He was in some of my classes and he was a pretty cool guy. He had a good sense of humor. He was unlike others from whom I hung out. I knew Wooyoung and her were best friends. They would tell each other everything. I was in a way wrong. Wooyoung told me she was hard to figure out. He knew the facts and all but she kept a lot of “other stuff” to herself. He also told me she was different especially compared to other girls. In a way, hard to get along if you are being a jerk. Those were from Wooyoung’s mouth too. I asked him about the being different part.

          “Well, if you met her and got to know her, she’s really unlike any other. When I first met her, she was nice and a little shy but when standing up for herself, she’s hardcore.”

          He also to me that family did not come first for Bom. She lives with her stepmother and two stepsisters.

          “What a Cinderella story!”

          “Kinda. Just don’t say that in front of her. It might be offensive,” Wooyoung said.

          Offensive? I thought.

          “Singing is her future and she wants to get away from her family. And the whole Cinderella part, she doesn’t plan to go to a ball and get sweep by Prince Charming,” Wooyoung mentioned.

          That came to the next question.

          “What about her love life?”

          Wooyoung bursts out laughing. I’m baffled and confused. Wooyoung told me it was impossible. Bom’s mind does not go around thinking about boys like some girls. She never dated before and she never had a boyfriend either. She’s a senior but she’s never been in love or had a crush on anyone, not that he knows of.

          “The path of Bom’s life has no attention for romance from boys or to boys,” Wooyoung said.

          No wonder why she wasn’t excited about me. She acted like I was just another boy saying hi. Nothing more than that.

          “Can she have a friend that is a boy?”

          “Obviously,” Wooyoung said. “Look at me.”

          “Did you ever have any feelings towards Bom?” I was curious.

          “Wayo?”

          “Just wondering,” I said not trying to act guilty of prying.

          “I did once. It was a long time ago though. I gave her flowers and candy, the whole boy crush thing and she soon found out what I was doing. One day she came up to me and said, ‘Wooyoung. I like you. Only as a friend though. I hope you understand.’ She was not willing to take part in a serious relationship. That’s when I gave up. And if I didn’t, I’m sure what would have happened then. Lucky enough, I listened to her advice. We’re best friends now.”

          I guess she was “straight up” about it.

          “What’s with all these questions anyway?”

          I laugh.

          “I was just wondering. I’ve seen her before, but I don’t know. She looks like the same person I saw, but I might be mistaking,” I tell him.

          “Where did you see her?”

          “I was at Seoul Institutes of the Arts. I guess she looke like one of those girls. I just wanted to know if it was her or not,” I said trying to hide the real truth.  

Bom’s POV

          “Huh?” I said. “What do you mean he knows who I am?”

          I was confused with what Wooyoung was telling me.

          “Didn’t you go to visit Seoul Institute of the Arts?”

          “Yeah,” I said still not knowing what he was talking about.

          “He said that he saw a girl just like you.”

          “So?” What was the deal here?

          He let out a huge sigh.

          “Did you by any chance notice him there?”

          I thought about it. When I first got there, I was a bit late because I was on the wrong side of the campus. While sitting and talking in the group, I did notice a guy sitting in the far end with a Mohawk. I guess that was him then.

          “Now that I think about it, yes, I did see him.”

          “Well, I think he wants to get to know you then,” Wooyoung pointed out.

          I looked at him.

          “You know that’s a bad idea since his girlfriend is Sung Min. I would hate to get her crazy. Plus, I don’t think I want to get to know him really. I’ve got a lot of other things to deal with anyway,” I said.

          “Adiso,” he said.

 

 

 

Here's another one. I'm making up for not posting for a year.

I just want to thank my subscribers for not unsubscribing me all these times. Thank you.

For new readers, subscribe please or comment.