Bom's Life

You and I

Author's POV

When Bom was a little girl, her mother died of cancer. She only had her appa. Her appa was a handsome man and many women were attracted to him. But there was only one person he loved the most… Park Bom. Appa was a businessman and he had lots of friends. He decided to quit to make his own restaurant, Syun’s Diner, which oppa’s name was Kim Syun. 

When Bom was ten, she found out that he had a girlfriend, then a fiancé, and the next month, got married. Kim Syun and Cha Hwa Yun. Hwa Yun had two daughters who lived with her and a son who now lives with his oppa. They don’t keep in contact though. When Bom was twelve, Syun died in a car crash and Bom was all by herself. She was so sad and crushed. Her appa and best friend had just left her world. At least she still had her friends at the diner, Choi Kang Hee, the manager, Lee Jung Hoon, the cook, and others more. My stepmother, Hwa Yun became the boss and owner after Appa’s death. Hwa Yun’s daughters were spoiled and jealous of Bom’s discipline self. They got more freedom from their mother though. Bom was like a slave to them which she disliked the most. 

Bom’s a senior in at Seoul Arts High School. She wants to get away from her stepmother and stepsisters to live her dreams without being forced to. Bom wasn’t in a popular crowd because of her quietness. Or else if you were her best friend Jang Wooyoung. They always have each other’s back when times are hard. After school everyday, Bom would have to go to the diner to work because of Hwa Yun. In fact, Hwa Yun uses the money on herself. Now that’s selfish. But Bom had a secret but only Wooyoung knew. Bom went to a campus visit at Seoul Institute of the Arts. Bom didn’t tell Hwa Yun because then Hwa Yun would yell at her for skipping work. What Bom doesn’t know though was that someone was paying attention to her. 

The unexpected will happen. Maybe they will not meet in the institute but in high school.

 

 

 

The characters used here are just based on names. Nothing more than that. 

Thanks for reading. I hope you like it so far. Subscribe and comment please.