7* Beloved Parents

Winter and Spring : My My Cover Girl

Eunji went home smiling to herself. ‘got a new idea for the lyrics’ she thought while humming an unknown melody. She took a bath and there was a knock on the door. she opened the door and saw a caramel-haired boy smiling, his eyes turning into cute crescents. “Urm… your mom asked me to take care of you. I don’t even know how she got my number. Maybe from my uncle, ‘cause he owns this place.” He chuckled.

“My mom is always like that. Sorry, Sunggyu-sshi.”

“urm.. let’s have dinner at my place.”

“er… okay. Wait for me, kay.”

Eunji ran into her room. Sunggyu finally breathe like normal. ‘She was… her wet hair, fresh face, so attract- wait! I wasn’t breathing normally! I’m not falling for her, right? I’m in love with Chorong,right? wait! Did I just confess that- arggh!’ Sunggyu’s train of thoughts was stopped as Eunji opened the door once again. “I thought you left already. We’re only one-wall separated.” Eunji laughed. Sunggyu joined her nervously.

“Oppa!~” Namjoo ran and jumped on Sunggyu’s back. myungsoo just sighed. “Unnie! Can we have dinner at your house? Myungsoo-oppa just burned the kitchen.”

“Mwo!?” Sunggyu’s mouth wide open as he looked at Myungsoo. The younger boy just bit his lower lipwhile ruffling his hair. He turned his gaze away from his brother. Eunji cracked  up broking the silence. Wiping off her tears of laughter, she held onto Sunggyu.

“You can come in. the more the merrier.” She held onto Sunggyu’s forearm. They all entered Eunji’s house. “You can explore everything, except that room. It’s mt mother’s.” Eunji pointed at the green door room. “We have a lot of time to cook. Let’s start.” Eunji clapped her hands together.

“Here, an apron for you, Sunggyu-sshi.” Sunggyu took the blue apron while Eunji was pink. “Namjoo, Myungsoo-sshi. You can just sit at the couch. I don’t want my kitchen to explode.” Eunji laughed.

They started cooking. Namjoo poked Myungsoo. “What?” she earned an expressionless face.

“Don’t you think like we’re a family. We are the kids while they are the parents. It’s a perfect family! How about we match-make them?”

“No way. Last time, you matchmake me with Naeun, it turned into disaster.” Myungsoo threw his arm around Namjoo’s shoulder. “Don’t do it, sis. It’s better like this way.”

Namjoo placed her head onto her brother’s shoulder. “I miss mom..” she mumbled.

After dinner, Namjoo started exploring. Myungsoo just followed her, worried that she might do something weird. Eunji and  Sunggyu sat on the couch watching the tv. “Erm.. Eunji-sshi?” Sunggyu started their conversation.

“Urm?”

“Where did your parents go?”

“My mom went to Japan.”

“you father?”

“He divorced my mother when I was twelve.”

“oh.. sorry.”

“No need. What about your parents?”

“They’re gone.”

“Oh.. I’m sorry to ask you.”

“It’s okay. I’m used to it. You’re cute when you smile.” Eunji blushed hardly when she heard it. Especially when it’s from him.

“Unnie!~ Myungsoo-oppa teased me” Namjoo came teary-eyed hugging Eunji’s knees. Sunggyu glared atMyungsooo. ‘What did you do!?’ Sunggyu asked in his head. Like having a telepathy, Myunsoo looked at him. ‘She told me she misses mom so badly.’ Myungsoo chewed on his lips. The caramel-haired boy looked sympatheticly at his younger sister. “Unnie, can we sleep here?” Namjoo asked sniffling. Eunji nodded almost immediately. ‘What did I jus do?’ she thought.