5* Cousins In The House

Winter and Spring : My My Cover Girl

“Woohyun! I’ll be going to Itaewon so take care of yourself and your cousin.” Woohyun’s mother said at the front door. “Oh, wake up your cousin,kay?” she shut the door.

 

Woohyun skipped happily upstairs. “Oh my sweet cousin~” he cooed. He entered a room where it was full of books. He smirked as he climbed up the pink bed. There was an obvious bulge in the blanket. “Chorongie~” he wrapped his arms around the bulge and gave it a squeeze. He wiggled his body. He then saw a head at the edge of the blanket. The face was quite pissed and sleepy.

 

“Woohyun~ don’t do that.” The voice echoed from the blanket as Chorong pulled the blanket over her head again.

 

“Chrong-noona~ ireona~~” Woohyun stubborned himself not wanting to let go. His hand reached the edge of the blanket while leaning his head forward. He pulled the edge of the blanket a little exposing the girl’s head. Woohyun stared at the sleeping figure, her comfortable breathing, but he received a cute groan after that. Chorong brushed her fingers against her closed eyes, pouting a little.

 

She opened her eyes to be greeted by Woohyun’s face. She didn’t pull away her face but kept staring into the brown orbs in front of her. Their faces was so close to each other that they can feel the other’s hot breath. ‘ we’re breathing the same…. Air’ Chorong thought and quickly cupped her face, cheeks turning bright red. “Noona, gwaenchana? You’re red.”Woohyun tried to pry off Chorong’s hands from her face.

 

“I-I’m fine. Let’s get ready to school. It’s get-getting late!” Chrong pushed Woohyun’s face away and ran into the bathroom. Woohyun smiled sweetly remembering her sleeping face. He skipped to the kitchen happily.

 

Chorong leaned on the bathroom door, clutching onto her chest. ‘wooah… that was close. But why did I raised my voice back then? What if he finds out about my feelings?’ she talked inwardly. ‘Living in one roof with your crush is hard.’ She sighed.

 

Chorong went into the kitchen and saw Woohyun who was cooking. “Noona~” he hugged his beloved cousin tightly. “Let’s eat! I made some soup for you” he pulled his face away so he could look at the other’s face. “Come on noona. You should eat the soup before you get any redder” woohyun dragged her to the dining table.

 

“AH! I need some ketchup.” Woohyun gasped and went to the cabinet. “oh, mom had gone to Itaewon. They’ll be back in a week.” He spoke opening the upper cabinet. Chorong went to him. As Woohyun tried to reach the ketchup bottle, his hand accidently brushed hardly against it to fall. Chorong with her incredible instinct pushed him away with her body.

 

“Woohyun-ah!”

 

They end up in the most embarassing way. Chorong landed on Woohyun’s chest while the other had his arms around her waist protectively. Chorong backed away a little bit. Her hands and legs on each of Woohyun’s side. Woohyun pushed himself up a little bit, his weight depending on his forearm which was on the floor.

 

“uhh… I end up being saved by a girl. So not gentleman.. clumsy me~” Woohyun laughed a bit. “I really need to ask mom to arrange the cabinets so it wouldn’t be so high for me to reach.” He continued. Chorong stared at the boy under her intensely. “ Noona, gwaenchana?” Woohyun leaned an inch forward. Chorong’s eyes widened and she blushed furiously, lowering her head.

 

“urm… noona.. you’re still on top of me…” Woohyun cheeks were turning a slight red. He placed a fist on his lips. Chorong eyes widened and she quickly stood up. Woohyun sat there in ecstacy. “Noona! Your face is red again!” he pointed at her.

 

“Ah? Uh.. oh… let’s go to school or we’re gonna be late for sure!” she quickly ran outside with her bag in her embrace.

 

“Noona, wait up!” Woohyun called out from the kitchen.

 

- to be continued -

 

88888888888888888888888888888888

Inpirit_97: KYaaa!! To WooRong shippers~ this is specially for you~ if you’re reading my fic. Keke… I know there’s a lot of pinkfinite shippers out there! Do comment and subscribe!~