3* New Found Neighbour

Winter and Spring : My My Cover Girl

“We’re moving today!?” Eunji almost shouted at her mother, Jessica.

 

“Yes, I already pack your stuff.” Jessica winked at her precious daughter. “You’ll be having a new neighbour at the apartment.”

 

“It’s an apartment!!!?” Eunji got excited. She hugged her mother. “Thanks, Umma!” she hugged tighter. There were moments of happiness. “but.. Umma, I still go to Seoul Art High, right?” Eunji bit her lower lip, hoping that she won’t transfer to another school.

 

“Keke. Of course not, honey. Your neighbour is studying there too. Isn’t great?” Mrs. Jung tapped her daughter’s head. They moved into the apartment 35 minutes later. It was nearby Eunji’s school. Eunji went into her new room. She could see her school from the window. She smiled seeing the view. She went to her mother to unpack her things. “It’s okay, honey. Let me unpack for you. You go search for a new friend or… boyfriend as well.” Her mother winked before pushing her daughter outside.

 

“Aish… Umma is so cheesy.” Eunji pursed her lips. She puffed her cheeks and pushed the elevator’s button. She went in the elevator while the other elevator was opened. the elevator’s door closed and a caramel-haired boy passed by the elevator that Eunji entered.

 

Eunji went outside. “there’s nothing to be found.” Eunji spoke and she went along an alley. She looked back at the apartment and something caught her eyes. There was something on the rooftop. “What is that?” she tapped her index finger on her lips.

 

She jogged back to the apartment, curious about the thing. “It looks like a house.” She finally ran towards the elevator.

 

♫I watched over it, your love

The long farewell

Rather than always getting hurt

This is better

 

Be mine

I love you, okay?

I worry about you, okay?

I’ll take care of you until the end

 

Be mine

You know me, right?

You saw me, right?

I’ll protect you until the end

 

Do you hear me

Do you hear me.. oh!

 

The end of your wet tears full of memories

I hope it dies in my embrace

I try to at least protect you

Who quietly heard the falling tears

Being swallowed by a ripped heart♫

 

(A/N: Be Mine – Infinite)

 

Someone was singing at the rooftop. Suddenly his phone rang. “Yeoboseyo?” There was silence. “Not the oven again. I’ll be there.” silence. “Mwo? A new neighbour? Aish! Just don’t touch anything!” he yelled. “Number 0424?” he went down the stairs.

 

Eunji arrived at the rooftop. “A greenhouse? Wooah…. Full of flowers.” She looked amused. She entered the greenhouse, brushing her fingers through the petals of the flowers. She sat at the corner, inhaling a huge amount of air in the process. She started singing..

 

♫I’m not sure yet but I remember you in my dreams

My only one you you you you

I always think about it to myself

Waking me up in the morning as the sun rises

 

Holding both of my hands,

Looking at each other in the eyes

Smiling with me at my words

Like a drama, like a movie

 

The one single person

Who’ll be beside with me and guard me ♫

 

(A/N: Wishlist: Apink)

 

A boy came slowly while smiling to himself. “I hope I can see Mrs. Jung’s daughter. She’s studying at my school too.” He spoke to himself he saw a figure sitting at a corner. “Eunji-sshi? What she’s doing here?” he kneeled himself infront of her to get a better look.

 

“Eunji-sshi.” He cooed. “Eunji-sshi” he shook the girl’s shoulders slightly. The other groaned, pushed his body but accidently fell onto the boy’s stomach. The boy blushed hard as Eunji wrapped her arms around his body. He loosened the girl’s embrace and piggy-back slowly to his apartment.

 

He entered the house and two figures came to him. “Hyung, who’s she?” a black-headed boy asked.

 

“Shikkeuro, Myungsoo-ah” the caramel-haired replied.

 

“Myungsoo-oppa, don’t you understand? Sunggyu-oppa has a girlfriend. He brought her here to show her to us but the girl collapsed.” A black-haired girl giggled. She tapped her eldest brother shoulder, “Congratulations, oppa”

 

“Yah! Kim Namjoo! She’s not my girlfriend!” he almost lost his temper but when he remembered the sleeping girl, he didn’t burst out. The others laughed even more. “Yah! It’s true!” Sunggyu would lost his temper if Eunji didn’t wrap her arms around his neck. He blushed.

 

“Jeongmallyo, oppa? You expect me to believe you?” Namjoo smirked earning a smack on her head from Sunggyu.

- to be continued -

 

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Inspirit_97: so…. There you go! Sunggyu’s siblings: Namjoo and Myungsoo.. I took them because their surname was the same. Keke…. I don’t want to change their names actually.. what’s gonna happen in the next chapter? Will Eunji freaked out? Will Eunji think Sunggyu as a kidnapper? Okay.. I’m getting weirder and weirder.

 

Don’t forget to leave a comment and please subscribe if you want to! I Love You All the way you are! Inspirit_97 going out!