4* Girl Next Door

Winter and Spring : My My Cover Girl

“Urm.. why is it so comfy?” Eunji hugged ‘something’ beside her. She heard a squeak.

 

 “U-unnie, you’re crushing my bones.” She widened her eyes and quickly sat up. There was a black-haired girl beside her.

 

“Who are you?” Eunji asked. “This is not my room.” She looked at the room that was completely pink.

 

“This is my room, unnie. I had taken a bath so you should too.” The girl smiled. “Oh, and my name’s Namjoo. Kim Namjoo-inmida.”Namjoo walked to her closet and took out some clothes. “Here, take my clothes.” Namjoo gave it to Eunji.

 

“Erm… but I need to go to my house.”

 

“no,no,no. you’ll be staying here. Just for a while~ accompany me~ “ Namjoo pushed her into the bathroom. Eunji just sighed and took a shower. She went out completely dressed. Namjoo sat at the edge of her bed. “Urm.. unnie, what’s your name?” she asked.

 

“Eh? Oh my name’s Jung Eunji.”

 

Namjoo smiled sweetly. “What do you like about my brother?”

 

“Your brother?”

 

“Yeah, my brother Sunggyu.” Namjoo dragged her outside the room. Walking to the kitchen.

 

“Sunggyu? As in Kim Sunggyu?”  she asked quite confused and shocked.

 

“Yes. Ah, there he is. Oppa!” Namjoo ran to the said person who was in the kitchen too.

 

“Ah, Namjoo-ah. “Sunggyu turned and looked at Eunji. The latter blushed as she saw Sunggyu wearing  pink apron while holding a spatula in his hand.

“Good evening, Eunji-sshi.” Sunggyu flashed his eye smile.

 

“Erm.. Good evening.” She spoke. “I need to go now. Sorry, for disturbing you.” She bowed. There was a knock on the door stopping their actions. Namjoo ran and opened it. Myungsoo came standing beside Eunji. The girl glanced at the younger boy who was taller than her and looked at the door once again. Myungsoo was too busy eating biscuit.

 

“Erm..excuse me.. do you happen to see a brunette girl that seems this tall?” a woman’s voice asked Namjoo. Namjoo looked at Eunji.

 

“is it her?” she opened the door wider revealing her mom at the front door.

 

“Umma!” Eunji ran towards the person.

 

Sunggyu peeked through the kitchen. “ah, Sunggyu-goon! Thank you for taking care of my wild daughter!” Mrs. Jung smiled happily.

 

“No problem, Mrs. Jung. She’s not wild actually.” Sunggyu laughed, his eyes turning into crescents. Eunji blushed. ‘why is my heart beating so fast?’ she thought.

 

“We’ll be going then, Sunggyu-goon.” Jessica waved at the caramel-haired boy while dragging Eunji with her. When they were inside their house, Jessica held Eunji’s hand tightly. “See? You should marry a boy like him. So nice and gentleman.” Mrs. Jung pinched Eunji’s nose.

 

“Marry!? Umma! I’m not marrying anybody! I’m still a teenager.” Eunji pouted.

 

“Keke.. if you say so.. oh by the way, I bought a piano for you. So you’ll play it when I’m overseas,okay?” Mrs.Jung laughed.

 

Eunji saw the black piano in the reading room. She brushed her fingers against it. She sat on the chair and pressed a key. She pressed it one by one. “Woaah… the notes are good. I guess this can help me with the song project. Should I ask Woohyun to come over?” she mumbled.

 

“Honey! I’ll be going to Japan tomorrow morning. Do you think you can take care of yourself?” Eunji’s mother peeked through the open door.

 

“Dae, umma.” She answered not turning back. She felt sad. Her mother was leaving her again.

 

“keke… if you can’t, just call Sunggyu to accompany you.keke..”

 

“Umma!!” Eunji turned her head roughly.

 

“ah.. teenager’s love….” Jessica admired her thought. Eunji looked at the black piano.

 

“She’s going overseas again.” She sighed and continue pressing the key of the piano, ignoring the sounds that came out.

 

-to be continued-

 

8888888888888888888888

Inspirit_97: the next chapter is WooRong chapter.  Woorong moments~

 

Do comment~