12* the Wanting Lyrics

Winter and Spring : My My Cover Girl

“Yaaay!!” Eunji cheered in the living room.

 

“Yaaay!!!~” Namjoo cheered in the kitchen.

 

“You don’t need to cheer if you only bothering me with this cooking, Namjoo-ah” Myungsoo flicked Namjoo’s forehead. Eunji and Sunggyu could hear the two black-haired teenagers bickering like a married couple.

 

“Thanks for helping me.” Eunji bowed to Sunggyu.

 

“No. Almost of all the lyrics you wrote.” Sunggyu tapped Eunji’s head. She felt like a good dog making her chuckled. She looked at the lyrics. ‘I can wrote this because it’s about you. But you can write it because of Chorong-unnie.’ She smiled at the first thought but her smile immediately disappear after that.

 

Namjoo came and back-hugged Eunji. “Whaaa…. What a great lyrics!” she said. “Sing it for me, unnie” she requested. Eunji sang at the chorus.

 

♫But, don’t go away from me

Stand next to me a little closer

Can you stand close to me?

Can I show you all of my heart?

 

Maybe, acting stupidly

You don’t know my heart

Maybe, I don’t know you want me

To stay always with you♫

 

(A/N: guess? Guess? I Don’t Know- Apink)

 

“That’s a great song unnie!” she cooed.

 

Myungsoo came beside Eunji. Sunggyu laughed, “Yah. Myungsoo, why are you always appearing beside her. You look like an older brother to her.” Everyone laughed at his statement.

 

“I’m the same age as her.” Myungsoo placed his hand on Eunji’s shoulder. Eunji turned to him and smiled sweetly making the other smiled back. Sunggyu flinched a little at the scene. Eunji looked at him and shrugged it off. The girl took the black-haired boy’s hand.

 

“What class are you?” Eunji asked him.

 

“2-1”

 

“I’m 2-2!” she cheered. The caramel-haired boy just stare at those two. He was starting to feel uneasy, so he decided to turn his gaze away from the two year students. Namjoo saw him and smirked. She went to the kitchen and a knock stopped all their actions.

 

Sunggyu went to open it and saw Woohyun with Chorong.  “hey, urm.. we made some roll rice for you.” Woohyun smiled at his bestfriend.

 

“Come one in.” Sunggyu opened the door wider.

 

“Woohyunnie!” Eunji came beside him hugging his arm. Sunggyu one again felt the tingling uneasiness in his heart. ‘Woohyunnie? She doesn’t even give me a nickname. Wait, why would she?’ he thought and shrugged.

 

“Eunji-ah” Woohyun hugged eunji while the latter laughed.

 

It’s Chorong’s turn to feel uneasy. “Chorong-unnie! Woohyun-oppa! Come and eat Myungsoo’s deubbokki!” Namjoo shouted happily from the kitchen. They sat a table with the boys sitting across the girls. They ate with laughters and teases. “So.. are any of you are in any serious relationship? Or should I say dating?” Namjoo asked everyone.

 

“No.. it’s just an unrequited love.” Chorong said and everyone nodded in agreement except Sunggyu. He bit his lower lip, looking at his lap.

 

Woohyun then turned to Sunggyu before turning to Chorong, “Let’s go, it’s getting dark.” He said to her.

 

“See you tomorrow!!!!” Eunji waved at the Kim family. Sunggyu felt disappointed when she left. ‘ Why am I feeling this way? I can’t be falling for her? I must confess to Chorong tomorrow before anything happens.’ He thought.

 

Eunji went into her room with a smile. ‘ I will confess to Sunggyu-oppa tomorrow. Eventhough he loves Chorong, I have to give it a try.’ She thought rolling on the bed.

 

- to be continued -  

 

8888888888888888888888888888888888888

Inspirit_97: so.. who will confess first? Will they be able to confess? This story is going to an end. T-T

 

Next chapter- heartbreak… only one step late..