16* Heart Puzzle Complete

Winter and Spring : My My Cover Girl

His hair swayed to the wind’s rhythm. The happy scenes replayed in their heads. How they met, how they become close, how the other makes their heart flutters, how they shared eyesmiles, how both of their faces turning red, and.. how each others voice echoed through their whole body.

 

Sunggyu stopped playing. He walked towards Eunji. The broken hearted girl wasn’t breathing. She clearly heard her heart was thumping faster and faster by each step that Sunggyu took. Her heart was going to explode when Sunggyu smiled sweetly, his eyes turning into crescents again.

 

“Eunji-ah, stop staring at me like that.” He cooed. Eunji was shocked. She finally realized that she wasn’t even blinking when she saw him! He took his scarf and wrapped it around Eunji’s bare neck. “You should know how to take care of yourself. I don’t want you to catch a cold.” He grinned mischievously. “Eventhough I don’t want the moments of me taking care of you to end.” He continued as he put his forehead against Eunji’s, looking into her eyes. At that time, Eunji swear her heart was going to explode! Literally.

 

The two looked at each other for a few minutes. Staring into each other’s orbs. Sunggyu’s hand still holding the hem of the scarf. Eunji was still stunned, trying to interpret what was happening. Sunggyu pulled away making Eunji breathe again.

 

“There.. I-I know I made a mistake but Chorong and I aren’t dating. Yesterday, I want to go to your house but I knew Woohyun was there and you’re still frustrated. And…” Snggyu stopped. Eunji didn’t want to hear all these things but she couldn’t resist Sunggyu’s voice echoing in her head by each word.

 

“Namjoo helped me to realize that I was over with Chorong. So.. Eunji..” he stopped again. A smile plastered on his face. “Will you accept me as your boyfriend?” he straightened his arms in front of Eunji, holding a wrapped biscuits in his hand. Eunji knew that wrapper, it was Eunji’s gift  wrapper.

 

In the wrapper, contained a ring. “I-I how… but..” sunggyu’s placed his index finger on Eunji’s lips.

 

“Talk slowly okay.”

 

“It’s never too late for you.” Eunji said looking straight into his eyes. The caramel-haired boy was feeling butterflies dancing in his stomach. He hugged the girl with all his might. “Can’t breathe.” Eunji muttered.

 

Sunggyu pulled away immediately. “hehe.. sorry..” he sratched the back of his head, looking down.

 

“Nah, just kidding.” Eunji hugged the boy again. “But how the piano be here?” Eunji asked, curiosity won over her.

“er… well- “ Sunggyu was cut off by , “We help him!” she heard many voices said in unison. “We help too!” another group of voices spoke she turned to the school building to see everyone was at the window and on the rooftop waving at her.

 

“Congratulations ~  keke.. should we call you EunGyu or GyuJi couple?” Woohyun leaned on a wall with Chorong beside him. Eunji’s face went bright red and she tugged on Sunggyu’s sleeve.

 

The latter turned his head to her. “I think I’m sick.” Eunji said looking at her feet. Sunggyu gasped and cupped Eunji’s face.

 

“Omo, you’re red. You are sick. Let’s go to the hospital.” He grabbed her hand and ran away. Woohyun then hugged Chorong  from her side. “Should I bring you to the hospital too, jagiya?” he said as he stared at the now red Chorong.

 

“What do you mean?” she asked.

 

“aw… I am starting to fall for your cute face~” Woohyun wiggled his body with Chorong. (She’s still in his embrace). “I think I’m sick too.” Woohyun whined and pouted looking at her with puppy eyes.

 

“Sick of what?”

 

“Love sick. I have that kind of disease.. now kiss me to heal it, noona~” he puckered his lips at Chorong. The girl put her hand on his cheek and pushed him away. Woohyun didn’t let go of her. Chorong giggled as Woohyun whined. They continue to be like that.

 

Little did they know, their school’s president, Lee Sungyeol and Myungsoo saw it. “They’re so happy. At least I didn’t do it with my jagi like that in public.” He spoke.

 

“Omo. Our prez has a jagi? Who is it?” Myungsoo asked, poking his rib.

 

“Someone special. I’m off to meet her.” the president simply went away.

 

                    _ THE END _

 

88888888888888888888888

Inspirit_97: I smiled as I write at the end. Greasy Woohyun! Love GyuJi and WooRong couple~ I have the sequel but it’s DongMi and YeolJoo.. Yes! I’m a Yeoljoo shipper. Spread the love!

Summer : I Don't Know The Real Story

 

(Actually the last part is quite like a teaser… keke…)