14* Can't Act

Winter and Spring : My My Cover Girl

‘Trapped in a love conflict. A quadrilateral love. Trying to catch a person who is near you while ignoring the other who is chasing you. It’s a game between happiness and sadness. It’s a game of tag. And there’s only one winner. The other will be the sacrifices for their love. Every happiness needs a sacrifice’

 

Woohyun stayed there, lying on his comfy bed staring at the ceiling. ‘So.. we’re just chasing and chasing but we’ll never get anything? What’s the use of it? I have to sacrifice my love or continue it. I must choose only one. It’s hard to choose.’ He exhaled weakly. ‘Maybe, I have to let go.’ With that thought, he went to Eunji’s house.

 

Namjoo knocked on Eunji’s door. She was about to give up when she heard the door being unlocked. The door opened revealing a weak Eunji. “Hey, Namjoo-ah.” The older girl said.

 

Namjoo came in and hugged her. “I heard the story. The whole school know about it.”

She whispered. “You were so happy. Everyone cheered for you. Try again unnie. I would love to have you in my family. You are just like my mother.” She squeezed the brown-haired girl in her arms. She felt wet on her shoulder.

 

Eunji let out a tiny sob. Namjoo caressed her back. She dragged her to the couch not letting go of the girl in her arms. Eunji hugged Namjoo back, mumbling, “Thank you” under her breath.

 

“Honey! I’m home~” Mrs.Jung came in and saw a sleeping Eunji on the couch.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Namjoo.” Namjoo bowed to Mrs.Jung. “I’m sorry, Mrs. Jung. She had a heartbreak.” The schoolgirl explained.”Excuse me first” Namjoo bowed again. She went to the door, opened it and revealed a nervous Woohyun. The latter  was about to knock, his hands still in the air. Namjoo bowed and went into her house.

 

She saw Myungsoo bickering with Sunggyu. “Hyung! You just need to take care of her when she’s overseas!”

 

“Why can’t you!?”

 

“It’s your duty hyung! Don’t run away again!!” the two didn’t even notice Namjoo’s presence. The girl looked at Sunggyu’s back that was facing her. She flapped open her phone and went to’recording file’.

 

She quickly hugged her eldest brother from the back. It was a bone-crushing hug. She clicked ‘play’ on her phone. The melodious voice echoed in the room. Namjoo focused on her mission.

 

(A/N: you can’t skip the lyrics if u want to. Wishlist –Apink)

 

♫I’m not sure yet

But I remember you in my dreams

My only one

You you you you

 

I always think about it to myself

Waking me up in the morning

As the sun rises

 

Holding both of my hands

Looking at each other in the eyes

Smiling with me at my words

Like a drama, like a movie

The one, single person

Who’ll be beside me and guard me

 

Come, come to me

Approach me step by step

I’ve had dreams like this when you appear

 

Bye, bye, bye sadness

You’ll make me smile

I’ve been waiting for so long

You,you,you come into my heart

 

My a a a a a a a a oh my wishlist

My a a a a a a a a oh my wishlist

 

There’s one person

Who’ll secretly come to me

Into my dreams and make me smile

You you you you

 

Always make me laugh

You’ll make me fall into sweetest dreams

 

I don’t know love

I haven’t been behaving too badly

So someone will give me a warm smile

Whispering words sweetly to me

A person who’ll be by my side

 

Come, come to me

Approach me step by step

I’ve had dreams like this when you appear

 

Bye, bye, bye sadness

You’ll make me smile

I’ve been waiting for so long

You,you,you come into my heart

 

Even if I try and picture it

My heart flutters so much

The person who’ll love me

More than anything, more than anyone

 

Why why why is love still not appearing in my eyes

When will it come to me

Come, come to me

You you you

I’ve been waiting forever

Come to my side

 

My a a a a a a a a oh my wishlist

My a a a a a a a a oh my wishlist♫

 

She didn’t hear Sunggyu’s heartbeat. It stopped for a while and it was getting louder and faster each second. The song ended. “Oppa, I knew you love her.” Namjoo whispered from his back.  She looked at Myungsoo, giving him a ‘It’s-okay- I – can- take- care – of-this look. Myungsoo slightly nodded.

 

“No, I don’t” sunggyu tried denying.

 

“But, I made a test. Your heart tells me the opposite. Our heart never lies.” She spoke nuzzling her head onto his back. She reminisced all the happy moments that Sunggyu and Eunji had.

 

Sunggyu let out a sigh, “I can’t…

 

88888888888888888888888888888

Inpirit_97: Yeah! It’s getting nearer and nearer to the ending. TT-TT I feel sad that I have to end it soon.. I love Eunji and Sunggyu… OTL  but don’t worry! I need your help! Do you want a sequel to this story but it’s other pinkfinite couple.