15* Combining Broken Pieces

Winter and Spring : My My Cover Girl

Eunji came to school with Woohyun. The latter had his arm around her shoulder. He gave them a little squeeze. “Don’t worry, Eunji-ah. Let’s go to the music room after school,okay?” he spoke upon leaving Eunji on her class.

 

“Don’t worry Eunji. We’re all here for you. Without you as the entertainer, this class is silent and I don’t have any partner for my jokes~” her classmate, Yoon Bomi tapped Eunji’s shoulder.

 

“If you want revenge. I can beat Sunggyu-hyung up.” Sungjong, the class representative slung his arm around Eunji’s shoulder.

 

“No thanks, Sungjong. You’ll make me suffer more.” Everyone sighed at her answer. “By the way, he didn’t reject me.” Everyone was shocked. They had their eyes as big as an agg. “I didn’t confess yet.”

 

“Alright. That’s it. I’m going to kill that mind of his.” Sungjongpulled up the end of his sleeve to his elbow and walked to the door.

 

“Sungjongie~” he stopped as he heard the whine. Eunji was standing behind him, holding onto his arm with pleading eyes. A knock on the door shocked everyone. Sungjong rushedly opened the door revealing a smiling Woohyun.

 

“Why are you here? Aren’t you in this class too?” he asked the arrived boy.

 

“I just came from the principal office.” The black-haired boy pulled Sungjong’s arm to his side and closed the door. He whispered something to the dark brown haired boy.

 

“Eunji-ah, Woohyun’s here to pick you up.” Sungjong said.

 

Eunji raised an eyebrow. “He’s right there. Why do you have to tell me?” she stood beside Woohyun grabbing his hand in the process. Woohyun smiled and walked with her to the music room.

 

“Wait here. I have to go somewhere.” Woohyun said and left Eunji alone. She sighed and sat on the floor. “Why does it feels empty?” she mumbled only to realize that the piano in the music room had gone. “Eeeiih?? Where on earth-“ her words were cut off by the piano’s melody.

 

“Someone playing it.” Eunji mumbled and followed the melody. She went to the schoolfield and saw someone. There, a caramel-haired boy gracefully played the schoo’ls piano in the middle of the schoolfield.

 

(Infinite – Cover Girl)

 


I don't want to face any kind of beautiful separations

Someday we will grow apart, we won't see each other again
It's too short of a love journey to say this
Passing over the countless doorways that say "love is pain" in the open streets
Going by myself is not the solution
The awkwardly held hand is you

You are so pretty- you really shine
Each moment, you are my cover girl
You smile whenever you see me, even when you're mad, you smile
How can I say I don't like you?

* I only need one, I only need one
You know it, it's obvious
Completely trust me, just trust me
Then I am yours, for always

Pretend that I never been sick
Pretend that I don't regret after I love
There's no need to be hurt by thinking
Just you and me- just us two is enough- baby love ya
Is your head still calculating?
Are you still confused on what the answer is?
It's simple- I can never let you go
The answer is that we can't go on if it's not us together

If you let your eyes wander, you know what will happen (bebe)
If you have other feelings, you know what will happen (bebe)
Then I don't know what I will do either (you are my cover girl)
As much as you love, as much as you receive love
The scars are bigger as well

* repeat

This is it- it's not that hard
If our hearts for each other are beating
If I call your name with my voice, it starts

You are my angel, my only cover girl
(My cover girl, I will have you)
I shout louder, you are mine (I can be loud)
My burning heart has focused on you
My eyes will only hold you (in my heart, there's only you)

I only need one, I only need one (please remember)
You know it, it's obvious (baby my girl)
Completely trust me, just trust me

Then I am yours, for always

 

She stood there, stunned. At the breathtaking scene.  Her crush, Kim Sunggyu was playing the piano!

 

888888888888888888888888888

Inspirit_97: OMO! I can’t stop smiling writing this chapter. Keke… I really hope you enjoy this story. You enjoy this, right?? *puppy eyes*

About thhe sequel... I made a decision to make a DongMi fic. I like DongMi but not as much as Hajong. I'll tell you the title on the next chapter 'coz the next chapter is the finale! but IDK when I can update. I'm having an exam this whole week. comments and subscribed are welcomed at anytime!