Cupid Again

Played by Fate |HIATUS|

Chapter 15
Cupid Again

"So how are you gonna keep this from your father?" Chaerin asked as she stared at the open sky above them.

The girls were currently on the school's courtyard killing some time before their next class starts in an hour.

"I have no idea really. I guess I'll just have to avoid him for a while." Dara replied bitting her lower lip. She didn't like the idea of lying to her father, but if it's for Jiyong then she is up for it.

Bom sat straight to look at her friends. "Maybe if we- kyaaaa~~!!"

She never had the chance to finish her sentence when she felt her body being lifted up from the grass field.

"Hey baby." TOP cooed into her ear giving her a light peck on the cheeks.

She lightly slapped his arm and said, "Don't scare me like that!"

Dara was laughing at the scene in front of her when she felt arms envelope around her waist and pull her towards a warm body. She turned her head to the source and immediately smiled. "Jiyong."

He returned her smile and gave her a light peck on the lips. "Hey."

Chaerin made fake gagging noises. "Bom and Seunghyun were enough now there's Dara and Jiyong too."

Seungri suddenly popped out of nowhere beside her. "Want to make that three? You and me baby. You and me..."

"Oh my god why did that even cross your mind!" She exclaimed shoving the poor boy away.

Dara instantly glared at Seungri. "Remember what I told you?" She asked, her voice dripping with warning.

Seungri backed up with his hands in front of him. "Right, right."

Chaerin was a little confused, so she turned her head to Dara. "What did you tell him Dara?" 

"You know that thing about family matters?"

Chaerin's eyes immediately looked down on the ground. "Ah, yeah... that."

Nobody pushed for info. Bom and Minzy knew what Dara was talking about, but they both kept quiet. It was a nice scene already and no one wanted to ruin it. They were laughing and joking around, and students who were passing by looked at them.

"Guys, springbreak is near. You wanna do something worth?" TOP asked them.

Bom looked up at the guy who had his arms around her. "Like what?"

Jiyong smiled and pulled Dara closer to him. "Caribbeans."

The girls choked at Jiyong's suggestion.

"Jiyong, are you sure about that? The expenses." Said Dara.

She knew that he had the money to go to the Caribbeans, but there were 9 of them. It would mean more money lost than just 2 people coming there. There were the plane tickets, the resort expenses, not to mention pocket money. It was a little bit too much.

"Noona, expenses are no problem." Daesung reassured.

It was true. Expenses weren't a problem since most of the people in this group came from a rich family, but even so... the caribbeans are a little too much.

"Someone just tell them already." Taeyang suggested.

The boys looked at each other before turning to the girls. "Alright, expenses are covered. Seunghyun's parents want him to check some resorts in the Caribbeans for springbreak. He asked them if he could bring some friends and they said yes." Jiyong revealed.

Bom turned to her boyfriend with a pout. "But there are so many of us."

"They don't mind really. As long as I check the resorts then it's all good." He gave her a light squeez to reassure her that it was alright.

Jiyong stood up and brought Dara with her.

"Where are we going?" She asked as he pulled her up.

"Just follow me." He simply said, before excusing themselves from their friends.

After dragging Dara away from their group and towards the main building, a person leaning on the car caught her attention. He was wearing a hat, sunglasses and a scarf aroun his neck. The whole get-up covered most of his face, making it hard for her to even recognize the person.

"Dongwook?" She blurted when they were in front of him.

His hand immediately shot to to shut her up. "Don't say it out loud. Do you have any idea how many fan girls I have in this school!?"

"Yah hyung... hands off my property." Jiyong remarked, wrapping an arm around Dara's waist. The action sent shivers down her spine and the color to rush up her face. She really needed to get used to his over-protectiveness now that they're official.

Dongwook released and held his hands up apologetically. "Mianhe, Jiyong-sshi."

"Uhm, Dongwook, what are you doing here?" Dara asked, after composing herself.

He sighed before answering, "Did any of the girls tell you about Hanbyul?"

She cocked an eyebrow and stopped herself from smiling. "Mwo? Nobody told me anything." She tried to make her voice sound as serious as possible.

Dongwook leaned on his car and crossed his arms. "Well, I met her during one of my rare vacation's in LA..."

He started to tell Dara the same story Hanbyul related. It was funny because she just heard it all over again, only this time from a different point of view. He even told her about the whole event during the dinner. Jiyong looked bored listening to it and she had to constantly pinch his side just so he would stop making faces whenever Dongwook gets to the most serious parts.

"So you want me to help you with her?" Dar asked.

Dongwook's eyes immediately brightened. "Will you!?"

"Of course." She replied.

"Dara, if you weren't Jiyong's girlfriend right now and if I wasn't in love with Hanbyul I would kiss you!" He exclaimed.

"Yah!"

"I told you Jiyong, if." He emphasized.

"I'll call you when I crack something up." Dara began. "For now, try visiting her apartment and talk to her. If that won't work then I guess I have a plan in mind."

Dongwook beamed. "Just text or call me. I really owe you Dara."

With that, he went inside the car and drove off.

When he wwas a good few meters away from them, Jiyong turned to Dara with a smile on his face. "What plan do you have in mind exactly?" He asked.

"Jiyong... is it okay if we bring 2 more people to the Caribbeans?" She asked, her eyes set on the road se7en took.

His eyebrows arched up. "I'll ask Seunghyun, but I'm sure it is. Why?"

He asked that, but he knew very well the answer to that question himself.

"Oh you'll see..."

Well, Dara did crack up a plan in her head to bring Hanbyul and Se7en together. It's time for her and his boyfriend to play cupid yet again, this time towards her own cousin. Father rivalries aside, they were gonna have fun on this springbreak and no one can stop them.


Author's Note:

Another poorly written un-proof-read chapter filler. Someone shoot me with bullets of ideas because I'm using up all my creative juices. My muse ceases to inspire me, until I get to the . So frustrating.

Any suggestions guys? I seriously, seriously need them.