Blackmail Fail

Played by Fate |HIATUS|

Chapter 1
Blackmail Fail

---Tik Tok. Tik Tok.

That's the only sound that can be heard inside the classroom. The professor was quietly grading essays in his desk while the students waited in anticipation for the bell to ring. Just a few more seconds and...

Riiiiiiiiinnnngggg!!!

"Don't forget we will have an exam after the music festival so I want all of you to study chapters 5-10..." he started. The students leaned in closer towards the board and waited for Mr. Lee to continue. It was four simple words, but the  students inside the classroom were all on the edge of their seat as they waited for him to say it.

"Enjoy Music Festival week."

And with that, papers flew around everywhere and the students who kept quiet the whole hour had thousands of words to say about the festival. In mere minutes the people inside the room pooled out, one of them being Park Sandara; 22 years old, major in Theatre Arts, commonly known as Dara.

"Hey Dara!"

She turned at the sound of someone calling her name and saw the face of none other than her best friend Lee Chaerin; 20 years old, major in Modern Music, commonly known as CL.

"I made it!" Chae Rin exclaimed when she reached her best friend.

Obviously confused, Dara couldn't help but ask, "Made what?"

Chae Rin's face dropped and she scowled at Dara for forgetting about a matter that was important to her. "The song."

Dara mentally gave herself a face slap for forgetting about the song they had to practice for the contest.

"When do we rehearse it?" She asked to divert her attention away from her fault.

"Right now. Bom and Minzy are waiting for us in the music room 3 of the Modern Music Department."

Chae Rin grabbed her wrist and attempted to pull her towards their location, but Dara nailed her feet to the ground and pulled her back.

Her eyes avoided Chae Rin's as it kept flickering from one place to another. She was obviously hiding something, but Chae Rin didn't pry and ask her what it was. If she'll tell her, she'll tell her in her own time.

"I'll catch up with you guys. I need to run to run to the Administration Building for something." Dara had said.

Chae Rin stared at her for a while before sighing. "All right. Be there in 30 minutes okay?"

Dara nodded her head yes and turned her heels towards the oppsite direction. To be honest, she wasn't going to the Administration Building. She was going to visit their dean, Yang Hyun Suk, to discuss a matter regarding the festival. Originally, she was supposed to play the lead at a play being organized by their department, but her friends were so excited and jumpy about the music group contest thing that she couldn't tell them she landed the role. Especially since the day of the contest landed on the same day as the final performance of the play.

It was a short walk towards Mr. Yang Hyun Suk's office, but with every step it felt like a heavy block of iron landed on her shoulders. What will she say first when she gets there? He was so excited about her getting the role that telling him she was gonna quit it gave her such heavy pressure. Maybe she should practice just to make sure.

Dara stopped in her tracks and looked around. No one seems to be on earshot so it was safe trying to practice there without worrying about people thinking she was loco.

She cleared and started to think of the things she would say. "Maybe if I start with..." She clared again and began with, "Mr. Hyun Suk, I was thinking about the role you gave me as a lead and I thought about stepping down for I believe that other girls should play the role in my place so people may see their potential. I hope you would consider this and- "

"You sound like your giving a presidential speech with the words your using." A voice had interupted her.

She turned around only to meet Lee Seunghyun; 21 years old, major in Modern Music, commonly known as Seungri.

Dara followed his movement with her eyes as he approached her, a smirk plastered on his face. He looked like a lion ready to pounce on his prey in any minute and unfortunately, that prey was her.

"You need something?" Dara spat. She didn't mean it to sound like that. It was just that the pressure she felt from telling the dean and the fact that Seungri's smirk intimidated her didn't help at making her seem approachable that time.

"Yes I do." He replied. "I need you to be a little less hostile."

"And why?"

"Because, you need something from me." His smirk grew into a grin as she saw him move one hand into his back pocket. She didn't answer or respond so he proceeded to take out what seemed to be a folded piece of paper. He waved it in front of her face as if to mock every sense of her being.

"And that is?"

Seungri unfolded the paper and revealed a picture of her hugging Tam-Tam her "pet" during a school outing. The picture wasn't anything embarassing. In fact it just made her look like an angel hugging her stuffed animal innocently, but what caught her eye was the fact that her pajamas slid a little lower down her waist, revealing what seemed to be, " pad".

Dara's eyes widened and she made an attempt to grab the paper from him, but he retracted his hand leaving her to grasp air.

"What do you want?" She asked in a frustrated tone.

"Well... remember the incident at lunch?"

Flashback

"I already came up with 2 songs, so I'll leave it to you guys to choose the one that we should sing, okay?" Chae Rin told her friends as the four of them carried their trays of food towards their usual table.

"Nae." Minzy nodded in agreement.

"Wait, I forgot to get my change!" Dara exclaimed turning a little too fast.

"Dara look out!"

But it was too late. Dara's tray of food has met face to face with the famous Kwon Jiyong's Bvlgari shirt. And it seems like the dragon was none too happy about their meeting.

"Mianhe! I'll pay for it." Dara apologized bowing down at a 90 degree angle.

"Can you?" Was the only peep she heard from Jiyong.

She looked up to meet his eyes, burning with anger and resent. She didn't say anything. She just cocked an eyebrow at his arrogance.

"Can you pay for this shirt?" He repeated this time adding a few more words.

"What do you think of me? Garbage that you can look down on?" She asked him obviously irritated. What she said garnered a few audience from the students around them. She was obviously making a scene, but someone needed to put this guys in his place. None of their friends even made an attempt to try and stop the brewing fight.

"Do you know how much this cost?" He pointed to the shirt he was wearing.

Dara snorted. "For your information, you're not the only one with the money here so mind you, you !" She screamed at him before stomping off. Bom, Chae Rin and Minzy followed behind obviously worried about their pissed friend.

"Whoah. She just called you an -hole." Seungri pointed out laughing to himself.

His friends glared daggers at him for they didn't want the already pissed Jiyong to get even more pissed. TOP checked to see if he was about to burst but was surprised of the facial expression Jiyong wore. It was the complete opposite of what they thought.  He was actually, smiling?

"Interesting girl..." He muttered.

End of flashback

"So you see, we've never seen Jiyong react like that towards a girl before. Because of you, his temper went down the whole afternoon and we didn't hear him make a snide or sarcastic comment too. So it's something..." He laughed inwardly sounding a little proud.

"And what you're implying is?" She was trying to get him to skip to the point.

"Can you like... I don't know... Go out on a date with him or something?"

Dara mentally dropped to the floor. She felt like a nuclear bomb just exploded from somewhere.

"No."

"Why?" He whined.

"Because, I barely know the guy! Plus he's an arrogant jerk. You think I'd want to date someone like that? Next please!"

'But I have this!" He threatened showing her the paper again. Dara took the oppurtunity to snatch it away from him.

"Now you don't."

"I have copies" He took out a mass storage device from his pocket and showed it to Dara. "I can make millions of it if I wanted."

Dara narrowed her eyes. It was either get humiliated or go out with the jerkiest dude on the campus.

"I'd rather be humiliated." She snapped and walked away from him.

Seungri twitched. "What is up with that chick?" He asked himself before giving up and walking towards the other direction kicking a stray pebble ut of the way.

"The nerve of some people." Dara muttered when she was far enough from Seungri. "Where'd he even get that picture of- "

Dara stopped walking. Her eyes were wide and hanged agape when realization dawned on her. "Sanghyun!" She raged and stomped on towards her destination mumbling things to herself.

"Oh you are gonna get it when I catch you..."


Author's Note:

Well that's the first chapter. Sorry if it's a little boring, but I tried my best. By the way, I tweaked the ages of the characters here so please forgive me if you that wierd. The atittudes are sometimes OOC too so please tell me if it's too much.

Read and Review! An author doesn't like it when he/she doesn't know what his/her readers has to say.