Chapter 9

Snow Love

 

Title: Snow Love
Author: Yunshi Himura
Pairings: YunJae, YooSu [a little]
Genre: Drama, Romance
Rating: pg13
Length: Short Chapter
Chapter: Chapter 9
Disclaimer: I wish I could own Jaejoongie but sadly I only own the plots and story.
Summary: The kingka Yunho and the nerd Jaejoong is surely not a match. They believe it’s a gross thing ever for a nerd to fall in love with their hot and popular kingka. Until a school winter trip unveiled the affection the kingka and nerd had for each other.


 

Part 9

  

The hall decorated for the ball tonight. Student council members have worked the hall since the morning and that including the vice president Kim Jaejoong, leaving a pouting Yunho alone. Yunho stubbornly refused to play with his friends and stick by Jaejoong’s side. It turns out Yunho does the work more than the nerd. Whenever Jaejoong climb on a chair to hung ribbons or balloons on the wall, or when Jaejoong carry a box of sweets, or when Jaejoong arranged the chairs, Yunho will be his knight in shining armour. He won’t let Jaejoong lift even a finger, saying that his lover still sick with his ankle injury and cold.

 

Siwon want to kick him out at first because non-member is not allowed to be there before the prom night. But seeing Yunho would never leave Jaejoong’s side, Siwon just let him be. He is useful anyway. He can help around and just not being the nosy student. And the fact that Jaejoong is sick really makes them in need of an additional helper, since Jaejoong is his good assistant after all.

 

Even though they’re in a winter trip and at the ski resort, they still can wear beautifully and dashingly. The girls wear gowns and the boys wear suits. The moment Yunho steps in the ball room, all attention are on him. The girls squeal seeing the kingka looking as handsome and hot as always. His dark black suit fit perfectly against his body with a red bowtie around his neck. He smiles at them while his eyes scanning the room for a certain white angel.

 

His lips form a pout seeing his prey talking comfortably with the president Choi Siwon at the side. This is why he really hates it to let his baby doll go down first without him. The other will busily doing his work and forgot about him. He doesn’t care. He won’t let Jaejoong out from his hold ever for tonight.

 

“Jaejoongie...” Yunho called sweetly.

 

Both Jaejoong and Siwon turn around to greet a greasy smiley Jung Yunho. Siwon sighs before he spun around and leaves the two alone. Yunho’s smiles widen realizing that Siwon give spaces for them. But then his lips form a pout when Jaejoong moves away from him slightly when he just wants to sneak his arm around the other’s waist.

 

Jaejoong smile naughtily. “There’re a lot of students with open eyes looking at you, Yunnie.”

 

But still, Yunho doesn’t retreat his hand. “Hump! I don’t care,”

 

“But I am,” Jaejoong replies as he flies away from the hand and from his lover, chuckling.

 

“Huh?” Yunho too surprise to say anything. When he realizes what had happen, he already lost Jaejoong in the midst of students. Still pouting, Yunho choose to walk away, sulking.

 

‘Just you wait. You can’t get away from me anymore, Jaejoongie. Start this night; I will let the world know that baby doll is mine.’

 

He ignore all sparkling look throw at him from all the students in the hall, didn’t bother to smile nor give a little glance at them. He just walks around till he found his group of friends.

 

Just as he thought, his friends are all at buffet table. Probably that Shim Changmin gobbles down all the food there. He really can’t wait for others.

 

“What’s up with that face?” Donghae asks as soon as he saw the taller boy.

 

Yoochun turns around to greet him but Changmin too busy to even lift his head. Yunho just smile at them while his hand grabs a glass drink from the table.

 

“Huh, I think maybe I know...” Yoochun mumbled sneakily.

 

“The party is kind of boring. Don’t you think?” Donghae asks.

 

“No.” Changmin shakes his head, quick. “The food here is tastyyyy,”

 

“Yeah, you and your food,” Donghae tease.

 

“Kind of.” Yoochun shrugged. “The heater is not on its full volume, it’s kind of cold,”

 

“Yeah, remind me of my warm blanket in the room,” Donghae sighs.

 

“It’s maybe not that bad,” Yunho says as he sips his drink.

 

“Of course not for you.” Donghae circled his arms in front of his chest. “Just go on to the dancing floor, all the students will shout and screaming at you.”

 

Yoochun laugh while Yunho just smile.

 

“He is the kingka after all. Even if he’s bad at it, students will pretend blind and says he’s the greatest anyway,” Yoochun repeat his words.

 

“That’s so true…” Donghae sighs.

 

“Just wait for a little while. I have something that might release you from your boredom,” Yunho says before he finishes up his drink and put the empty glass on the table.

 

“What is it?” Donghae doesn’t feel ecstatic to know whatever that something is.

 

“Just you wait.” Yunho smile naughtily.

 

The night went on as the hall fill with music and dances and dishes. Changmin never leaves the table as he dumps everything edible on the table into his black hole like tummy. Donghae and Yoochun have gone to dancing with everyone else. And Yunho refuse to join them as his eyes can’t stop scanning the hall for a certain lover. He continue to sulk when he fail to catch Jaejoong’s whereabouts.

 

The music had slowed down and the students stop dancing the moment Choi Siwon step on the stage. He walks to the mike stand, smiling to the students before he start his speech.

 

“Good evening, DongBang High School students. Everyone look pretty and handsome today. I hope you enjoy your night.”

 

The students shout and clap their hands, agreeing with the school president.

 

“We’ve been here for a week and tonight are the last night we’ll be enjoying ourselves at the snow and ski mountain. Even though there’re little problem happen during our stay, we still can play happily and enjoy the winter break. Last words from me, I just want to remind you guys; don’t forget to study for university entrance exam when you go back home tomorrow.” Siwon sure know how to kill the mood. He just smiles evilly seeing the students’ faces fell at that. “Before we continue the music, our kingka Jung Yunho has something to say here.”

 

A loud roar and clasp could be heard as Jung Yunho step on the stage. Siwon can only shakes his head at how fast the students had change from gloomy to ecstatic just because their idol student take his place. He walks down the stage and stand at the side, watching as Yunho step closer to the mike.

 

They didn’t know what Yunho wants to say, yet just Yunho’s appearance alone enough to make they go wild. Talk about being a kingka anyway. Even Changmin had stop eating as he gives his full attention to the stage, he wants to know too what Yunho’s something is.

 

Yunho smile at the sea of students charmingly. The loud voice and clasps died down immediately. As a kingka, he needs to say something at prom night. Anything. Usually he doesn’t know what to say and Jaejoong used to be the one who helped him with his speech text. But tonight, at the final ball night, Yunho doesn’t need his text for he knows what he wants to say.

 

There’re a lot of people at the front stage till it’s hard to say who is who. But his eyes easily caught Jaejoong that had been missing all this time. His baby stands in the middle of the crowd and glow prettily. Their eyes meet and Yunho never break the eyes contact. He doesn’t want to look at anyone else but Jaejoong. He takes a deep breath and smiles once again.

 

“Hello, everyone. Good evening,” he started and the students shout at him. “I see you’re all still energetic even its last night we’re here. Thanks to everyone that we enjoy the trip together happily even though like Siwon-shi had said earlier about a few accidents that happened.”

 

Students mumbled and whispered among themselves, unaware of the accidents taking places. They didn’t know such thing occurred; when, where, how and who?

 

“I believe you guys didn’t know about that seeing your clueless faces here.” Yunho smiles shortly. “Maybe because it happens to a least student that you care of or maybe we keep the secret too well.”

 

Students tilted their heads, waiting for Yunho’s next words. Seriously, they want to know where did this head to.

 

“According to the school council report, there’re a couple of accidents happen including this two that implicate my roommate, Kim Jaejoong,” Yunho continue.

 

Hearing that nerd name comes out from the kingka’s mouth surely makes the students frustrated. They don’t like it at all. They want to ask Yunho to stop talking about him if they had the choice.

 

Yunho’s smile fell at that. He knows that the students hate Jaejoong for whatever reason he doesn’t know. But to change the hatred to like and comfort, he needs to do this. He needs to tell them and let them know that whoever Kim Jaejoong is, he is Jung Yunho’s heart. He needs to change the concept about respect highly to the kingka and think lowly to the nerd. We all are as same as everyone.

 

“Kim Jaejoong had first got lost in the storm night with three other students. He’d involved in the mess because he tried to stop other students from ignoring the storm warning and going out. As a vice president and someone with kind heart, Kim Jaejoong won’t leave the students all by themselves. Also, Jaejoong being pushed down by someone and cause him to sprain his ankle, and that is not an accident.”

 

It’s really hard for Yunho to said Jaejoong’s name instead of Jaejoongie. Oh well, just a little while before the announcement. Can’t spoilt the surprise can he?

 

The students gasp at them. They know about the Jaejoong and a few students got lost in the stormy night, and the sprain ankle accident. But never did it cross their minds that it all is not accidents but planned by someone.

 

“Everyone, I know how you guys feel about me and how you guys respected me because of I am exalted. I appreciate it, thank you. But because of your feeling toward me, someone had to do this kind of dirty joke to Jaejoong, just because he is my roommate.” Yunho take a deep breath, this is it. “Everyone, to stop this kind of joke to happen ever again and to ask you to stop think dirty about him, I want to tell you something.”

 

Silence.

 

The hall fell into a deep silent as all the heads in the room held their breath, waiting.

 

“I have a big secret that I hold dearly all this time we’ve study together under the same roof. Forgive me for keeping it this long but I have to respect his wish. Everyone, I, Jung Yunho had betrothed to Kim Jaejoong.”

 

Gasp.

 

Truthfully Yunho kind of liking the shock faces he sees in front of him. Even gold can’t buy this kind of expression. Serve them right for bullying his lover all these years.

 

“Here I want to clear the long relationship we has, and also to invite all of you, DongBang High School students to our wedding in the next couple of weeks.”

 

More gasps could be heard. Their mouth form O shapes, their eyes as big as plates.

 

“I love him and if you dare to hurt him again, I won’t forgive you.” Yunho smile sweetly despite saying something devilishly. “Good luck on your university entrance exam, and enjoy the night.”

 

He ends his speech, bowed down and turns around before walking down the stage. Everyone is too stunned to claps or shout at him. Really, they’re too shock to do anything. Yunho walk gracefully in the crowd as the students split into two to give him way. His smile never leaves his face and turns bigger and bigger as soon as he approaches the still glowing nerd.

 

Without saying anything, Yunho just circled his arms around Jaejoong’s petite waist. He locks his lover in his protecting and strong arms, ignoring the disbelief gazes throw at them. He would never care, since he’d telling the truth anyway, and Jaejoong won’t pulls away from it either. Jaejoong put his palms on Yunho’s chest. Their eyes drown into each other.

 

“Yunnie...”

 

Yunho just smile. With only the simple word of his name, Yunho knows what it means. His lover just saying how much he appreciates Yunho’s way of announced their relationship. And inviting them to their wedding never the least.

 

Music starts to play, pulling the students out from their still shock trance. As if the musician got the cue to play a slow romantic song for the new revealed yet old couple. Students fill the dance floor, dancing with their partner and accompanying the main glowing couple at the middle.

 

Yunho sway his body to the music, bringing Jaejoong along with him.

 

“Yunnie...” Jaejoong shrieked lowly. “In case you’ve forgotten, I twisted my ankle yesterday,”

 

“No, I’m not,” Yunho reply but yet still dancing with the flow of music.

 

“Yunnie...”

 

Silence.

 

Yunho is too engrossed with the dance. He likes the idea of flaunting their love line with Jaejoong lock perfectly in his arms to the crowd of people who this entire time didn’t know anything about it. All of these years, Yunho had to impede himself from going as close as possible with Jaejoong since the students love to pulls his attention away and block Jaejoong as far as possible from him. He also remembers that they never had a dance together in any school activities because of their secret relationship. And now when he already got the green light, he would never ever let Jaejoong loose.

 

“Yunnie, my foot still hurt.” Lips pouting, eyes glistening.

 

“Oh, yeah? When I ask you to rest, you said you’re fine. And you even dare to leave your chair to stand in the crowd,” Yunho can’t help but to tease his lover.

 

“I can’t see you from my seat...” Jaejoong mumbled shyly.

 

“But it didn’t answer to my order for you to stop working before.”

 

Truth to be told, Jaejoong’s foot is all fine since the morning. With Yunho’s massages and love and care, he doesn’t feel any more pain around the ankle. Yunho is his greatest medicine ever. Jaejoong is just too shy to stand with Yunho on the dance floor, not when other students are looking at him with jealous stare and mouth gaping.

 

Jaejoong laid his head on Yunho’s shoulder as he wraps his arms around Yunho’s neck, hiding his red face from anyone and everyone. Yunho smiles warmly as he tightens his hold around the petite waist.

 

“Jaejoongie has been a naughty baby doll today because he ignoring my order and thus he can’t be forgiven and need to be punish,” Yunho says lowly.

 

“Don’t want. Jaejoongie is a good baby doll.” Jaejoong shakes his head on Yunho’s shoulder.

 

The handsome boy chuckle lightly. Really. He likes the feeling of Jaejoong in his arms and they in the sea of students. He can’t ask anything else as long as Kim Jaejoong is with him and him only. He doesn’t care what other people think and how they react to their love affection. Some are just continue dancing with their partner and some are just looking at them with numerous feel.

 

In the midst of students, Yoochun look left and right as his feet walk aimlessly without target. Girls ask him for a dance but he reject them saying that he’s tired for the moment. He throws one last glance at Yunho and Jaejoong before continuing his journey to find someone. He sighs and chooses to just walks out from the dance floor and joined Changmin at the buffet table, until his eyes catch a glimpse of his roommate not far from where his friend’s stood.

 

He rubs his neck nervously, his mind repeated the words that he wants to say to the other boy. Unconsciously Yoochun found himself already stood beside the small one. Sensing there’s someone beside him; Junsu turns around and blink his eyes rapidly to make sure that he’s not hallucinating.

 

Yoochun smile cheekily. “Hey.”

 

Junsu nod, unable to say anything.

 

“Am I disturbing you?”

 

“What? You think I’m free enough to disturb?”

 

“No, no.” Yoochun shakes his head. “I thought maybe you’re busy with the party since you’re the school council member.”

 

Junsu circled his arms in front of his chest; turn his body around completely to face his roommate. “There’s nothing much to do right now anyway.”

 

Yoochun nods, understand. Silence knocking the two. Neither of them opens their mouth to say anything. Junsu is wondering on why the other did come to him since he is also a popular boy, he might go to dance with anyone at the moment, while Yoochun fidgeting on his feet, still debating on to say or not to say.

 

“What do you...”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

Junsu startled as he’s being cut off. His eyes blink rapidly, unsure of what he is hearing even though the musician still playing a soft slow music.

 

“Come again?”

 

“I’m sorry,” Yoochun repeated. “For accusing you and Jaejoong-shi.”

 

Ah. Now Junsu get it. He turns to the couple in the crowd slightly before turns back to Yoochun. “Because you just know?”

 

“No, no.” Yoochun shakes his head. “I...I already know about it yesterday, Yunho told me. But I don’t have time to talk to you properly since you’re busy.”

 

Junsu nods. “Yeah, I got extra busy with Jaejoong got injured and all,”

 

“I really am sorry,” Yoochun says sincerely.

 

He had thought about it all day yesterday and realizes that he should apologize to Junsu. He knows Yunho and Jaejoong already forgive him but still he needs to talk to Junsu too. Since he talk badly about the nerd in front of the other boy, may be, just may be Junsu keep a grudge on him. Who knows? And it all his fault too.

 

“It’s okay. You didn’t know,” Junsu says.

 

Yoochun’s eyes widen, didn’t expect the smaller boy to forgive him that easily.

 

“You didn’t know, that’s why. But you shouldn’t talk badly about someone else because we didn’t know what we lack of and what other people think about us,” Junsu continue.

 

Yoochun laugh nervously. Junsu still mad at him. For sure.

 

From the side hall, a girl watching...or staring to be precise at a couple swaying perfectly in each other arms. Black aura surrounds her. Her eyes red. Her hand fist hardly. Her body shaking slightly. Her emotions mix together inside his heart.

 

She hates it. She hates it all for losing to a nerd. No matter how much Yunho say he love the geek, she knows she is better than him and would easily snatch Yunho from him. She is the prettiest in their school. She should win. She can’t lose to a disgusting nerd. Bae Seulgi never lost.

 

“But the school rules and disciplines win over you this time, Bae Seulgi-shi.” Siwon’s voice broke the girl from her thought.

 

Seulgi turns around to meet with Siwon’s calm smile. “Yes, Siwon-shi?”

 

“I said, you can’t win over school rules and disciplines,” Siwon repeated. “Because of your immature act, you will be punished according to Rules 26 line 1 in DongBang High School Rules and Disciplines.”

 

The girl’s face pale at that said. “What...?” She can’t get it. How could Choi Siwon just put the blame on her without evidence or witness?

 

“I will see you tomorrow morning then, enjoy your night,” Siwon smile evilly as he turns around and leave.

 

------------

 

Morning came beautifully and nicely. Sun shine brightly but not hot enough to melt the snow and ice at the mountain. It’s the end of their winter holiday and the day DongBang High School students will go back to Seoul. Kim Taeyeon with her luggage’s waiting with other students at the front yard. The busses already here but the students is not all there. Except the group of students Taeyeon is in and the school committee members, there is no anyone else, except the kingka Jung Yunho.

 

‘No wonder they look so intimate and loving at the market, they’re an engaged couple by the way.’ Taeyeon thought as she looks at the laughing and smiling new reveal couple.

 

The kingka Yunho and the nerd Jaejoong wears a couple white winter coat, along with couple pink and blue snow cap and a matching gloves. And not to forget their luggages also come in pair. Why no one seems to realize that the two always have a couple things to match with each other? They’re too blind to see these things and thus no one can blame the couple for keep their relationship in secret. It’s not their fault if the students choose to be oblivious to their affection toward each other.

 

With Yunho’s revelation last night, the school students have come to acceptance to their love line. And furthermore, the nerd Kim Jaejoong is not that geek looking after all. Last night he wear dashingly and handsomely; still the students choose to ignore him. But after the announcement, all seems to saw what kind of a hottie Kim Jaejoong is. To top with that, the students got to see the nerd without his glasses when Yunho end up to throw Jaejoong’s glasses just to have the nerd’s lips against his.

 

And today morning, even though Jaejoong still had his glasses on, students had to admit that the nerd is real pretty. They just too blind by this bullying nerd virus to see it before. It really changes the school students’ point of view. They’re not underestimating the nerd anymore but respect him highly since he is the kingka’s heart.

 

Taeyeon’s eyes bulge at the sight of her best friend coming out from the inn with sulking face. “What happen with you, Seulgi?”

 

Seulgi keep shut, too angry to say anything. She has this board sign hanging on her chest around her neck. It says ~ I will not cause any more harm and accidents to innocent being ~.

 

Other students there have bombarded her with lot of questions on why she has that thing and what did she do deserve such humiliation. Taeyeon try very hard to retain herself from laughing out loud since she knew why her friend got that expensive rare jewellery. She deserves it. Even though Taeyeon thought that she deserve a more harsh punishment judging from what she did, this is the only way Choi Siwon can think off. It is the soft yet cruel punishment ever.

 

Strangely unlike when they got to the snow mountain, Seulgi had force Taeyeon to change bus for she refuse to see the couple act lovey dovey in front of her. They rode the same bus as Siwon while Jaejoong and Yunho in the second bus since Jaejoong is the vice president. The president and his assistant can’t have the same bus.

 

“Ah, I really love this feeling,” Yunho says as soon as he plops down beside Jaejoong. He circled his arm around his lover’s shoulder.

 

“What feeling?” Jaejoong tilted his head.

 

“The feeling when everyone bowed at my baby doll. Didn’t you see how they smile at you when boarding the bus?”

 

Jaejoong smiles. “Yeah, I am aware of that, Yunnie. Thanks to you for clearing this up,”

 

“Yeah. Won’t I get a reward for declaring our love, baby?”

 

“What do you want, Yunnie?”

 

“A kiss?”

 

Jaejoong blinks his eyes as Yunho smile cheekily. “But I think honey bunny loves the feeling of giving me affection in front of others more.”

 

Yunho pouts. “I love all the feelings. They accept baby doll and I can do this to baby doll,”

 

“What this?”

 

“This.” And with that Yunho pulls Jaejoong to capture the pink full lips.

 

The kiss last for long. No tongue included, just a soft chaste kiss, enough for them to drown into their land of love. They pull back when in need of air. Yunho laid his forehead against Jaejoong’s.

 

“I love you, Jaejoongie baby doll,”

 

“Love you too, Yunnie honey bunny.”

 

And they kiss once again, just a soft peck on the lips.

 

“I can’t wait for our wedding in next couple of week,”

 

“Why?”

 

“So I can shout to the world that Jaejoongie is Yunnie’s baby doll only.”

 

Jaejoong chuckles. It doesn’t matter to him whether other people know about their relationship or not. He likes the way it is already. As long as he know Yunho’s heart is only for him.

 

Yeah. Honey bunny is for baby doll and baby doll will always be honey bunny’s.

 

---------------------------------------- the end

 

How is it?

Is it bad?

Please leave me some comments.

 

 

So, finally the ending. Hope you guys happy with the punishment I put on Bae Seulgi. May be you guys won’t satisfied with what she got judging from what she has done to Jaejoong. It a soft punishment yet cruel enough. Right?

 

Thanks for everyone who loyal to me and Snow Love. Hope you guys are enjoying the fic. Sorry for taking your time for so long.

 

감사합니다