Chapter 3

Snow Love

 

Title: Snow Love
Author: Yunshi Himura
Pairings: YunJae, YooSu (may be)
Genre: Drama, Romance
Length: Short Chapter
Chapter: Chapter 3
Disclaimer: I wish I could own Jaejoongie but sadly I only own the plots and story.
Summary: The kingka Yunho and the nerd Jaejoong is surely not a match. They believe it’s a gross thing ever for a nerd to fall in love with their hot and popular kingka. Until a school winter trip unveiled the affection the kingka and nerd had for each other.

 

Part 3

 

Yunho stir in his sleep before he opens his eyes to the morning. He blinks his eyes rapidly seeing nothing but empty beside him. He runs his hand on the side to feel the warmness that slowly fading away. That did make him wonder when the nerd yet y boy has disappeared. A sigh escaped his lips as he turns his body around on his back and catch a glimpse of clock on the wall. His eyes widen seeing the number.

 

Seconds later, the water in the shower has turn off before the door opens. A breath-taking Jaejoong clad in a tight pair of a winter shirt and pants come into view. He smiles seeing Yunho sits up and lays his back on the headboard.

 

“Morning, Yunnie,”

 

“Morning, baby. You early. It’s still thirty minutes past six in the morning. We didn’t need to be down before eight.” He pats the side beside him. “Come sits here with me.”

 

Jaejoong walk up to the bed only to sits on the edge, not any near the hotter boy. Thus makes the other pouts his lips.

 

“Baby doll,” Yunho whine.

 

Jaejoong chuckles. “I know what you’re thinking, Yunnie,”

 

“What am I thinking?”

 

“Your look tells me all,”

 

“What look?”

 

“The look that tells me you want to eat me up. ert bunny! It’s still early.”

 

The pouts turn longer. “It’s still early so we need to stay still in the bed, not waking up and get ready. Come on. Here, come here, baby.”

 

Jaejoong shakes his head, teasing. “No. I just got showered,”

 

“We can shower later together.”

 

Jaejoong widen his eyes. “Don’t want. It’s so cold and I don’t want to take a shower again,”

 

“Baby…” Yunho whine.

 

“No, Yunnie. I’m still sore from last night.”

 

Even though Jaejoong says it with sweet and loving voice, yet to Yunho’s ears, there’s hint of warning in that tone. And thus, making Yunho pouts his lips more.

 

“I need to prepare for the breakfast, Yunnie,” Jaejoong says as he stands up and walks to the closet. “Did you forget that we need to be there half an hour before students’ time?” He opens the door closet and rummaged through his snow jackets. “And thus, I have to get ready quick and get down,”

 

“Hump, that Siwon.” Yunho crossed his arms in front of his chest. “He’s making my baby work as if my baby is a walking servant. My baby needs rest too.”

 

Jaejoong fell silent, but his lips form a small smile secretly, hiding from Yunho’s childish act and eyes. Jaejoong then take out a pair of thick snow suit from the cabinet before turns around facing Yunho, holding the suit in front of his body.

 

“No!” Yunho shakes his head.

 

Jaejoong frown as he takes a simple look at the suit. “Why?”

 

“Too light for your skin,” Yunho replies aimlessly.

 

Jaejoong eyed the suit upside down, looking and thinking where did the colour are too light for him. “No, it’s not,” he whine looking at Yunho.

 

“Yes, it is,” Yunho replies, still didn’t unfold his arms.

 

“It’s blue and it’s not that light,”

 

“It is baby blue and yes it is light,”

 

“Yunnie bunny…”

 

“We’re in the ski resort, the mountain are full covered with white snow. If you’re going to wear light colour, I’m afraid no one will see you.”

 

That did shut Jaejoong for a moment. He turns to look at the suit then at Yunho then back to the suit and back to Yunho. Seconds later, he smiles warmly as he step up closer to the bed and sit down at the edge beside Yunho.

 

“Honey bunny,” he called softly.

 

“Em…” Yunho answer nonchalantly.

 

Jaejoong reach his hand and unfold Yunho’s arms and hold his hand in his. “I know you disappointed. But I need to do my duty, it’s my responsibility to take care of you guys,”

 

“I know.” Yunho sighs as he tightens his hand. “I’m just worried.”

 

Jaejoong tilted his head cutely. “Em?”

 

“My baby doll is too nice. He’s been taking care lots of students, saying that it is his responsibility. If he takes great care of others, who will take care for him?”

 

Jaejoong smiles, feeling warm inside his heart. “I have my honey bunny here taking care of me, right?”

 

Yunho’s lips form a small smile. “Yeah, no matter what happen. I will protect you, baby doll,”

 

“I know you will. But why are you so tense up about?”

 

A sigh escaped the hot boy’s lips once again. “This is a winter trip, baby. A vacation. We need to rest and stop thinking about other things. And here you are, still working your off.”

 

Jaejoong blink his eyes as he tries to digest the words before an understanding smile bloom on his lips. “Ah…all this whining about showering together, still early, my jacket colour too light for my skin and taking care of others is just excuses. You want to play with me.”

 

Yunho pout his lips. “Of course I want to play with you. In all this school trips before I were played with my friends. And you, you just stand by and look and taking care and guarding the students. I want you to rest and play and enjoy.”

 

Jaejoong smiles. “I understand you, Yunnie,”

 

“Even though you understand, you will never play with me also,” Yunho whine.

 

Jaejoong chuckles. “Fine then. How about this, I will just do my works and you play with your friends. If you see a line clear, you can some to me and ask me to join you play. With that, nobody will suspect since you ask me thinking I’ve over work and need to enjoy myself.”

 

Yunho blink his eyes. “My baby doll is so smart. Why I hadn’t think about this?”

 

“People didn’t call me nerdy Jaejoong for nothing, Yunnie,” Jaejoong reasoned out.

 

Yunho pouts again. “But still, you promise?”

 

“I promise!”

 

“Baby doll promise bunny?”

 

“Baby doll promise honey bunny.”

 

Yunho squealed in delight, like a school girl in love. “It’s final then. So, can I have a kiss?”

 

Jaejoong fell silent, as his eyes blink slowly.

 

“Just a kiss, baby.”

 

Jaejoong blink his eyes again, for he knows that Yunho didn’t ask for just a kiss. A small kiss will then lead to a more heated love making. Jaejoong know that for sure.

 

--------

 

Jaejoong sighs as he watch a group of students playing snow war and the other is building a snowman; a big fat snowman indeed. He lifts his head slightly to the slope, seeing a group of other students skiing down from the top. If he looks to his left, there’re students skiing on the ice rink. He turns to his right and saw a cable car passing through. Unconsciously a sigh escape from his pouty pink lips.

 

“Bored?”

 

Jaejoong startled for a second hearing the squeaky voice greets him from behind. He turns around to his side meeting Junsu’s cheeky grin.

 

“A little,”

 

“Why don’t you go play? You can ask Yunho. Never mind here, I will take the duty.”

 

Jaejoong shakes his head without second thought. “No. I have to wait for Siwon though.”

 

Junsu sighs. “And why is that?”

 

“He should come to check. If everything is fine, then he will let me go play,”

 

“You can do that yourself. I mean, you’re his assistant anyway. Your word is as equal as him,” Junsu didn’t understand this nerdy boy here.

 

“Still, I have to wait for him.”

 

Jaeoong push his spectacles on his nose as he wonders his eyes around the snow field; examining any unordinary. Junsu shakes his head as he too then stood still on his guard and watching other students.

 

“And why are you late this morning?” Junsu asks him off guard.

 

“Huh? What?” Jaejoong turns to him.

 

“Aren’t you late come down this morning? It’s strange though, you’re someone that always comes first. But I am faster than you this morning. Did something happen?” Junsu ask curiously.

 

Slowly, a soft pink tainted Jaejoong’s cheek despite the cold atmosphere around them.

 

“Umm…”

 

“Okay. You don’t have to answer. I should know that.” Junsu grunts. “Yunho held you, isn’t he?”

 

“Ummm…” Jaejoong fidget on his stand.

 

“He really can’t hold himself, can’t he? And there your Yunnie bunny comes,” Junsu says.

 

Jaejoong turns his eyes around and sure enough, he caught a sight of Yunho running on the snow toward them. On his way to the two, a bunch of students; girls and boys ask him to join them into their play. As a gentleman as he is, Yunho just smile and wave at them, and continue his running. He then stops right in front of Jaejoong.

 

“Baby,” Yunho whispers.

 

Jaejoong smile shortly, his nervousness slowly fading that instant. “Hey, Yunnie. Why are you here?”

 

Yunho’s lips form a cute small pout. “I come to pick you up, of course. Come, let’s go play.”

 

Junsu heave a sigh of relief. He just thought of forcing Jaejoong to go loosen up and enjoy their trip. If Jaejoong refuse, he has already makes up a plan to actually push Jaejoong out from the top of the ski slide. Good thing that Yunho finally come here and asks Jaejoong out.

 

“Um…Yun…ho, I don’t think I can,” Jaejoong answer him softly.

 

“But why…?” Yunho whines, oblivious to the non-nick name Jaejoong just used.

 

“Um…I’m on duty, Yunho.”

 

Yunho frown. He blink his eyes as if he’s try to confirm the name he heard. After a few seconds, a realization hit him and his lips let out a sigh. Even without turning his head around, he knows that other students are watching them with curious eyes. Even though the distant is quite far, the students surely will assume something cheesy happen with Yunho and Jaejoong’s body language toward each other.

 

Of course. Who wouldn’t? The hot kingka and the nerd is a hot topic nowadays.

 

Sometimes, Yunho really felt that he wouldn’t care about other’s thought and just want to claim Kim Jaejoong as his. But, of course, it is not as easy as it seem to be.

 

“And why is that?” Yunho ask.

 

“Huh?” Jaejoong tilted his head, confused.

 

“You said you will come and play with me whenever I come here and ask. You already promise,” Yunho state really slowly.

 

“I know that, Yunnie.” He sighs. “But I have to wait for Siwon first,”

 

“And why is that?”

 

“I shouldn’t go anywhere without him knowing,” Jaejoong reasoned out, without knowing that are flaring Yunho upside down.

 

“And.why.is.that?” Yunho emphases the words one by one.

 

“Because…”

 

“I wouldn’t care, you have to play with me and that’s that,” Yunho cut him off and hold Jaejoong’s hand.

 

“Yun…”

 

Yunho then just pulls Jaejoong away from the spot and leaving Junsu smiling behind.

 

“Finally,” Junsu sighs. “He should really stop working and go enjoy himself,”

 

“I should know something fishy here when Yunho suddenly runs away from us. That Kim Jaejoong must ask him to go play with him.”

 

Junsu startled and turns his head around. He grunts as he sees Park Yoochun step up closer towards him.

 

“Yah, can’t you ask your friend there to play with you? Why must he ask Yunho?”

 

“If only you know that Jaejoong refuse to play and Yunho is the one whining non stop,” Junsu mumbled to himself.

 

“What?” Yoochun ask, didn’t catch it.

 

“Why are you here?” Junsu change his words.

 

“I came to look for Yunho and I saw Yunho and Kim Jaejoong-shi went away. Yah, why must Jaejoong-shi torture Yunho like that? Isn’t there enough that he suffers with Jaejoong-shi in their dorm room?”

 

“Yah! Why can’t you stop talking about my friend like that?” Junsu spat angrily.

 

“Because your nerdy friend there is too much. He thinks that he likes Yunho but the truth is he is no where match with Yunho. He’s a nerdy freak, and Yunho is a hot kingka. Tell your friend that he can stop day dreaming,” Yoochun tells him what he feel, or more like what the school students feel.

 

Junsu gawk at his roommate as he blinks his wide eyes. This boy here unbelievable, he accuses Jaejoong for something that he didn’t know at all. He thought Jaejoong as something dirty like a , who throws himself at the almighty kingka Jung Yunho.

 

Irritated, Junsu turns his body around and walk to the ski rink, leaving Yoochun blabbing alone to himself.

 

‘You are the one who should tell your friend to keep his hand to himself. That kingka really should stop molest Jaejoong whenever and wherever he want,’

 

“Yah! I’m talking to you. How dare you leave me alone? Yah!” Yoochun called after the retrieving Junsu before he runs after the smaller one.

 

---------

 

“Yunho oppa, why are you here? We thought you go skiing,” a girl greets him at the cable car line.

 

Yunho smiles politely, now bare hand as Jaejoong already pulls his hand away from the hold as soon as they leave Jaejoong’s spot earlier. “I’m tired of skiing for today. I want to ride cable car for now.”

 

The group of girls squirming ignoring the fact that the nerdy Kim Jaejoong stands very closely beside the hot boy.

 

“Yunho oppa, you must be great at ski, right? Can you show it to us, please?” another girl asks.

 

“Not that great but I can ski without hurting myself,” Yunho once again politely replies.

 

“Aww….then can you show it to us? Can you? Can you?”

 

Yunho giggles. “Tomorrow I will. And if you can excuse us, girls.” Yunho bowed his head lightly as he pulls Jaejoong’s wrist toward the entrance.

 

Yunho sigh in relief as they manage to avoid the squirming girls behind. But his lips form a pout as he feel coldness around his hand as Jaejoong once again pulls his hand away.

 

“Not now.” He heard Jaejoong whisper under his breath.

 

‘I will held your hand up there for as long as I want. Hump!’

 

“Yunho oppa. Why are you here? You want to ride cable car too? Let’s ride together.”

 

An annoying voice of a girl broke Yunho from his little trance. He looks up and meets Seulgi clad in a pink short ski skirt with her best friend, Taeyeon in a rather warm ski suit. Yunho frown his forehead seeing the outfit the girl’s wear. It’s not something presentable to wear in this cold weather, is there?

 

“Yes, I want to ride the cable car,” Yunho replies her, smiling shortly.

 

“Let’s ride together,” Seulgi beamed in happiness.

 

“Uh…I’m sorry, I don’t think it’s a good idea. What about Taeyeon?”

 

Seulgi glance a little to her friend before turns back to Yunho, still smiling. To Jaejoong, her smiling looks fake and scary and ty and evil witch.

 

“It’s okay. Taeyeon can ride with Jaejoong-shi, while oppa and I ride together,” Seulgi says without shame.

 

At that reply, Yunho shakes his head. Never did it cross his mind that the girl would detach her best friend just to be with him. It’s not a good point to show to your best friend though, or rather, to your love interest.

 

“Still, I don’t think it’s a good idea, Seulgi. I am the one who forced Jaejoong to ride with me but here I am to leave him alone,” Yunho tries to reject her.

 

“You’re not leaving him alone, oppa. Taeyeon is here with him,” Seulgi still try her best to coax Yunho into riding with her.

 

Yunho sighs softly, didn’t want to hurt the girl. “I’m sorry, Seulgi. It’s still not nice though. Excuse us, please.”

 

Without waiting for her reply, Yunho quickly pulls Jaejoong’s wrist again and hop on the cable car.

 

“Oppa!” Seulgi whines looking at the retrieving cable car. She stomp her foot angrily. “That nerd! How dare he ride cable car with oppa alone? What did he think he is?”

 

Taeyeon who keep shut all this time, as if she’s invisible at the spot, only staring blankly at the previous spot Yunho and Jaejoong stand before her. There’s something playing inside her head that she tries so hard to answer herself. And Taeyeon do wonder, did Seulgi realize the locking hands between the kingka and the nerd?

 

------------------

 
How is it?
Is it bad?
Please leave me comment.