Chapter 6

Snow Love

 

Title: Snow Love
Author: Yunshi Himura
Pairings: YunJae, YooSu (may be)
Genre: Drama, Romance
Length: Short Chapter
Chapter: Chapter 6
Disclaimer: I wish I could own Jaejoongie but sadly I only own the plots and story.
Summary: The kingka Yunho and the nerd Jaejoong is surely not a match. They believe it’s a gross thing ever for a nerd to fall in love with their hot and popular kingka. Until a school winter trip unveiled the affection the kingka and nerd had for each other.

 

Part 6

  

It won’t stop snowing. Storm only get harder every second pass. Whoever is outside surely can’t survive. It is better to stay in a shelter, hiding from the snow storm and praying for their safety.

 

And that is what Jaejoong ask them to do. He’s currently with Donghae, Seulgi and Taeyeon, hiding in a cable car’s tower. It is the only place they found in the mist of the early storm. All four circled around an old heater Jaejoong could find in the store. All four of them strip to only their inner clothes and had to hang their snow jacket to dry. The snow and the storm forced them to take off their wet jackets if they didn’t want to fall sick.

 

“I’m hungry,” Taeyeon whine as she lift her hands in front of the heater to warm herself.

 

“Me too,” Donghae says and sighs. “How did we end up here again?”

 

Silence.

 

Both Donghae and Taeyeon glance at another girl there. Realize that the two attentions are on her, Seulgi spat angrily.

 

“What? Who ask you to come follow me?”

 

“I didn’t say anything,” Donghae coldly reply.

 

“What? So you’re blaming me because you’re trapped in here?”

 

“I didn’t say that,”

 

“Who told you to follow me?”

 

“Yah! If I didn’t follow you, who might know what will happen to you? Its snow storm outside. You could be in danger!” Donghae can’t control his rage as well.

 

“So what? You should just leave me alone!”

 

“Oh yeah? If you didn’t want anyone to follow you, you shouldn’t pull Jaejoong-shi with you.”

 

Donghae is really mad right now. If he didn’t tailed Seulgi earlier, he didn’t know what would happen. This evening, when he just steps out from the inn, he saw Jaejoong had been chasing Seulgi like a lost puppy. From his point of view, Jaejoong looks like asking and begging the girl. Before he could process what actually happen, Taeyeon come to him since he’s the only one available there.

 

What comes from Taeyeon lips really shock Donghae then. Seulgi wants to go skiing even though she knows that there’re going to snow storm. And what made Donghae even more surprise is when Taeyeon says Seulgi is not really want to ski, but to lure the nerd Kim Jaejoong to follow her. Where or what her plan is, Donghae didn’t know but he’s sure that it is because of their kingka Jung Yunho.

 

‘I want to leave him and let him lost in the storm. Let him die. Then he will never bother Yunho oppa ever again. Yunho oppa will be pleased with me. But that dumb Taeyeon...’

 

Seulgi change his deathly stare from Taeyeon to Jaejoong. She knows, the close relationship Yunho and Jaejoong had on this trip till they can ride a cable car together is only out of pity. Yunho just only being a kind and mannered roommates to play with his partner but the truth is he’s uncomfortable at all to be with Jaejoong. Or may be Yunho are scared to be molested by Jaejoong so as an exchange, he accompanies Jaejoong to play at the day light.

 

Yeah, that what Seulgi thought.

 

With Kim Jaejoong out of their sight, Yunho will be happier and can play with her all they want.

 

Oh, only if Bae Seulgi knows how wrong she is.

 

----------

 

“Baby! Baby doll! Baby, where were you?” Yunho scream throughout the storm.

 

“Stop it, Yunho! Don’t go any further!” Yoochun still try his best to pulls Yunho back.

 

“Jaejoongie baby!” Yunho ignored him as his mind only filled with his lover only.

 

“Yunho!” Yoochun pulls his friend’s arm, in attempt to stop him and thus make Yunho halt on his track.

 

“Jaejoongie!” Never the less, Yunho keep shouting and screaming.

 

“Stop it, Yunho. It’s no use,” Yoochun try to knock some sense into that thick head. No way that his screaming will be heard in the storm.

 

Yunho turns around to face him, his other free hand grasp Yoochun’s collar. The other boy startled. “Yoochun, you lost to me, right? Now I’m asking you to help me looking for Jaejoongie.”

 

“What my lost has to do with this right now?” Yoochun shouts under the storm.

 

Yunho’s grip tightens. “The bet is to follow whatever the winner had to order. And now I want you to look for Jaejoongie!”

 

Yunho feels so stupid right now. He shouldn’t explain the bet in this kind of situation. Jaejoong’s life is more important than to tell Yoochun why he has to do that.

 

----------

 

Jaejoong hugs his legs close to his chest, seeking warmth. The old heater is not enough to make him comfortable. Furthermore he is only wearing a long-sleeved shirt and sweat-pants. The cable car tower didn’t have window leaf as its windows bare open, letting the wind get trough in and make him shiver in cold.

 

Jaejoong put his chin on his knees, didn’t care with the small bickering among the other three.

 

‘I’m cold, Yunnie...’

 

-----------

 

Yunho froze. Yoochun blink his eyes, confused as to why Yunho suddenly stop shaking him. Yoochun startled second later when Yunho push him aside and walk ahead.

 

“Joongie...Jaejoongie baby...!”

 

“Yunho!” Yoochun called after his retreating friend.

 

“Yoochun!

 

Changmin, Junsu and Siwon run to him with much difficulty.

 

“Where Yunho go to?” Junsu asks worriedly.

 

“I...”

 

“Stop him! We can’t lose him too,” Siwon cut him off.

 

----------

 

“Do you think Yunho would be happy? You just make him worried,” Donghae half shout.

 

“That is what I want. I want Yunho oppa worry about me and look for me,” Seulgi replies with the same volume.

 

“And why would he do that?” Donghae can’t help but to mock her.

 

“Because Yunho oppa love me!”

 

Donghae shakes his head. Really, this girl is too much. What did she thinks she is? True, Yunho might be friend with her. And Bae Seulgi is the luckiest girl to be able to mix in Yunho’s group of friends and she is also the girl Yunho close to. But that doesn’t mean Yunho love her too. Heck, Donghae is even more sure that Yunho didn’t have any interest in that girl.

 

If Yunho gets worried and try to look for them, Donghae doubt that he’s worried about Seulgi nor Taeyeon. The kingka might be worried because of Donghae himself since they’re close friend, or rather, the nerd Kim Jaejoong.

 

---------

 

“Yunho! Don’t go any further. We can’t find them in this kind of weather.” Changmin pulls Yunho’s arm.

 

Yunho pry his arm away and continue to walk.

 

“Yunho-shi, don’t be so stubborn. Let’s head back to the inn,”

 

“No! I’m looking for Jaejoongie. I know I will find him,”

 

“Where are you looking? It’s all white here, Yunho!”

 

Yunho suddenly halt to stop, making the other stop in their tracks too.

 

---------

 

Donghae wish he didn’t turn his head to look at Jaejoong. Because the nerd’s shaking body really makes him worried. They all are shaking to their bones. But Jaejoong’s state is worse compare with them.

 

Is he sick? Oh no!

 

‘Yunnie, I’m cold. Save me, Yunnie...’

 

-------

 

“Did you hear that?”

 

“What?”

 

“Jaejoongie calling for me.”

 

The other four keep quiet as they try to hear any possible sound. But as much as how they tried, their ears only caught the sound of snows falling and wind storm.

 

“Yunho, I didn’t hear anything. It’s only snow storm,” Changmin try to knock some sense in to Yunho.

 

Junsu gulp his saliva, hard. He’s already thought that Yunho is too worried about Jaejoong till he lost his sanity and heard something non-exist.

 

“No! Jaejoongie calls for me. He needs me.”

 

Yunho stubbornly moves his leg and start walking again. Leaving the four startled. A gush of wind blew them off and thus forced them to lie down on the snow ground for their safety.

 

“Yunho!”

 

But strangely Yunho is still walking ahead without difficulty at all. As if he can break thru the hard storm.

 

“Yunho!” Junsu called for him again.

 

“Where did he go?”

 

The wind stops blowing. Changmin blink his eyes to make a clear view. He raises his index finger to the front.

 

“May be there?”

 

-----------

 

 “Jaejoong-shi, are you okay?” Donghae asks as he scoots closer.

 

Quiet. Jaejoong didn’t reply and too weak to nods or shakes his head. Donghae put his hand on Jaejoong’s shoulder only to greet with a shock of his life. The nerd’s body is so cold. And if not because of the body shaking, he would surely think that the other is dead.

 

“Jaejoong-shi! Jaejoong-shi, answer me!”

 

---------

 

“Cable-car tower?” Siwon asks. “Let’s go!”

 

The storm had slowed down the second they got to Yunho’s sides. This time, no one had pulls Yunho to go back to the inn. Because they’re close to the tower, so it is wise to seeking shelter there till morning before they can start searching again.

 

-----------

 

“Never mind him. He only asleep,” Seulgi mock.

 

Taeyeon had stand up to their hanged winter suits. She feels Jaejoong’s first before theirs before her lips let out a frustrated sigh. Neither of the suits is dry enough to cover Jaejoong up from the cold.

 

“Just leave him alone. What’s wrong with you guys?”

 

‘Leave him alone, let him die and never bother Yunho oppa again.’ No one had seen a pair of devil horns on her head.

 

----------

 

Yunho step inside the tower with the other boys tailing behind him. The moment he got in, his heart beat faster.

 

----------

 

Jaejoong lift his head slowly. He can feel Yunho is near. “Yunnie bunny...”

 

----------

 

“Jaejoongie! Jaejoongie baby!”

 

There’s no one at the tower entrance. But Yunho already make a run to upstairs. His heart beat louder and quicker. He knows that Jaejoong is there. He wouldn’t need to search around the building. His heart will take him to his other half.

 

“Jaejoongie baby!”

 

----------

 

“Huh? What?” Donghae not sure he heard Jaejoong’s. The soft whisper is only passing his ears.

 

“Yunnie...” Jaejoong called again.

 

His heart felt warm despite the coldness he’s facing. He knows Yunho is there, looking for him and save him. But Jaejoong is too weak to shout for Yunho’s. He just let their love to unite them back.

 

Taeyeon also stop her action, as her ears caught something or someone shouting. But she didn’t have time to digest as someone barged into the room from the stairs and run toward them. Before she could tell who it was, the man shouts again.

 

“Baby!”

 

Both Donghae and Seulgi had raised their head. One with relief, one with happy smiles on the face.

 

“Yunho. You come to save us!”

 

“Yunho oppa!”

 

‘Yunho oppa is coming to get me. He’s worried about me.’

 

Seulgi stands up with fake tears in her eyes, acting as if she’s scared and colds, and needed Yunho’s warmth. What makes her happier is Yunho’s anxious face as she determined that it is because Yunho worried of her. Her plans work. It’s not a waste to snow shower and shivering in cold.

 

But as she wants to make a move to hug the hot boy, Yunho already slouched down and pulls Jaejoong into his arms, tight.

 

“Baby. Baby doll...”

 

“Yunnie...”

 

“Jaejoongie baby, I’m worried about you. Please don’t leave me again. Baby.”

 

Despite the weakness, Jaejoong slowly raise his arms to hold Yunho on the waist as he laid his head on Yunho’s shoulder.

 

Donghae blink his eyes at the side. Taeyeon startled at her spot with her wet snow suit. Seulgi froze, unmoved at all.

 

Sound of footsteps climb the stairs followed before faces of Choi Siwon, Kim Junsu, Park Yoochun and Shim Changmin appear at the top. Junsu caught the sight of Yunho and Jaejoong. Changmin and Yoochun’s eyes pass behind them to Donghae. While Siwon is more than relief to see the group of lost students is all there, safe and sound.

 

“Jaejoong!”

 

“Donghae!”

 

“You all are here!”

 

Donghae and Taeyeon turn to the new intruders. A sigh escape their lips. Finally they can get out from the little hell create by Bae Seulgi. But the said girl is still there, shock from the intimacy Yunho and the geek shared.

 

‘What the hell is going in? How dare that nerd hugs Yunho oppa?’

 

“Thank god everyone is safe here,” Siwon says as he walks closer to them and sits down on the ground, feeling tired all of a sudden. Thank god it all comes to its end.

 

Changmin pats his shoulder. “Tired?”

 

“Yeah! Blame that best friend of yours,” Siwon pants.

 

Changmin grins cheekily as he sits beside the school president. “It’s good that we found them. We can take a rest for a while then,”

 

“What do you mean for a while? Aren’t we have to sleepover night here?” Donghae didn’t understand. Even though he’s happy that someone come to save them, he’s more than concern to walk back in the snow storm.

 

Changmin shakes his head as he point to the window. “It’s stop. I think Siwon-shi wants to go back to the inn as well.”

 

Donghae turns to the window. His eyes widen seeing the storm really had stop. He didn’t realize when it happened as he’s too overwhelmed by the situation at hand. Siwon then nods his head, conforming Changmin. Yoochun had taken a seat too but his eyes won’t stop staring at Junsu. The smaller boy is at Taeyeon’s side, trading suits as he order the girl to wear his; who is Yunho’s. The suits is not that wet and comfortable enough to warm the shaking girl.

 

Seulgi didn’t break her eyes from the two boys in front of her. Saying she’s still in shock is beyond belief. She’s fist her hand, hard. Smokes come out from her ears.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong had break from the hug. Yunho take off his first layer jacket and throw it over Jaejoong’s shoulder. He helps the weak boy to wear it and zips it to his neck. Jaejoong frown seeing there’s still a winter coat on Yunho’s body but too tired to ask why his lover wears two winter coat on.

 

The handsome boy straightens his seat close beside Jaejoong. Their hands link together as Yunho rubs Jaejoong’s hand in his, sending warmth.

 

“I want to see all of you tomorrow regardless what happen tonight,” Siwon says after a pregnant of silence.

 

Donghae pouts. Taeyeon nods. But Seulgi still keep quiet. The two know that they need to explain why did they absence at the first place.

 

“It looks calm now. Let’s go!” Siwon says as a leader.

 

The group of students stood up from their position, ready to leave the cold room. The early they go back to the inn, the better. The four lost student; no exception Seulgi, is too tired to stay there any second more. Plus, the singing stomachs need to be filled.

 

Yunho pulls Jaejoong’s arms around his shoulder as he stand up; piggyback him. Yoochun and Changmin look at each other, question marks visible on their head. But they choose to ignore like the other students are.

 

Junsu smiles happily seeing the two walk ahead after Siwon, glad that everything is fine; Jaejoong is safe and Yunho is calm. Donghae smirks knowing that Seulgi’s plan burn into ashes. He will surely not tolerate tomorrow. He would tell Siwon and Heechul what is actually happen to them. He doesn’t care if the girl is one of his friends. Because he knows, Yunho will be on his side.

 

-----------

 

Changmin are forced to stay with Donghae in their room. Taeyeon and Seulgi both are retrieving to their own. Yoochun and Junsu, with Siwon and Heechul is in Yunho and Jaejoong’s room. As much as he’s worried, the teacher also relief seeing his students are all back safely. Junsu had come with a bowl of soup. He’s already sent to the other three lost students and went to Jaejoong last as he wants to stay by his best friend. Siwon wants to ask about their absence since Jaejoong is his vice president after all. But he cut himself off when he feels Yunho throw daggers toward him. He knows that Jaejoong need his rest but he wants to hear it from Jaejoong first before he sees the other tomorrow.

 

While Yoochun, let just say he’s being the busy body here. And because of that, he’s catch something he should not see when he’s in the room. His eyes widen when he caught the sight of a picture frame on the bedside table. Unable to hide his shock, he already takes the frame and put it in his winter suit before anyone sees it. There must be something behind the picture and he sure will ask Yunho later. He didn’t want to admit but judging by the way Yunho react when he knew that Jaejoong had lost, and from the way the two hug each other, plus the name Yunho called him; Jaejoongie, there must be something relate to all of this; something that he can’t stick his mind to.

 

Yoochun didn’t want to believe nor to make an opinion himself. He will try to ask Yunho later. And later means not right at the moment as he feels his body had been pushed out from the room. He blinks his eyes seeing Siwon, Heechul and Junsu in front of him before a loud bang just behind his ears.

 

“Oh, well. Let Jaejoong-shi rest first,” Heechul says. “Ask him later tomorrow before you see the other three, Siwon. He looks weak and Yunho-shi needs his sleep too. He’s running in the snow storm for hours.”

 

Siwon nods. “Yes, Mr Kim.”

 

With that, the young teacher turns around and walks away, followed by Siwon.

 

“Yeah, right. Even if he has to swim in a lake of fire, he would do that for Jaejoong,” Junsu mumbled naughtily.

 

Yoochun blink his eyes again, didn’t hear Junsu correctly. But as soon as he turns his head, Junsu already leave him alone at the door.

 

“Yah! What do you mean?” Yoochun shouts as he run after Junsu. “Yah!”

 

As always, Junsu choose to ignore him.

 

“Yah!”

 

------------------------------------


How is it?
Is it bad?
Please leave some comment.

 

It’s been so long since I update ne? Sorry sorry. *bow bow*