Chapter 8

Snow Love

 

Title: Snow Love
Author: Yunshi Himura
Pairings: YunJae, YooSu (may be)
Genre: Drama, Romance
Length: Short Chapter
Chapter: Chapter 8
Disclaimer: I wish I could own Jaejoongie but sadly I only own the plots and story.
Summary: The kingka Yunho and the nerd Jaejoong is surely not a match. They believe it’s a gross thing ever for a nerd to fall in love with their hot and popular kingka. Until a school winter trip unveiled the affection the kingka and nerd had for each other.


 

Part 8

 

Siwon stared at the trio in front of him. Each time he looks at each other faces, his own will hold a different expression. Junsu keep his mouth shut beside him as well as the three students’ presence in the same room. After they finished with Jaejoong just now, they summon the other missing students from last night just to have a littlechit chatting. Truth to be told, Siwon is quite disappointed with Jaejoong. Not because he too had lost, but to the fact that the vice president didn’t told much about what really happened to cause them to go missing. Siwon knows that Jaejoong is the kindest student he ever met, but he is too vigilance to tell the truth. Or is it he’s too naïve?

 

Between these three students, he doesn’t know which one can be trust. Each of them told different story so far. And Bae Seulgi seems the innocent one. But he doesn’t know why Donghae and Taeyeon have a look of resentment on their faces. Did she tell a lie or did the two ganging up on her? He really can’t tell. If only Jaejoong being honest and just spill out the truth.

 

He dismiss them when headache coming up. He leans his back on the chair and let out a frustrated sigh.

 

“What do you think?” Junsu who strangely keep quiet all the time ask him.

 

“I don’t know…” Siwon whine. “Judging from what they’d say, I believe that they just got lost because running out of time. But I still think that there’s something wrong with the lost,”

 

“Something like?”

 

Siwon shrugged as he looks at the smaller boy. “Something mischievous. I don’t know. How about you?”

 

Junsu sigh. “I know something must be wrong here. But if it did look mischievous, who do you think is the responsible one for all this trouble?”

 

“I don’t know. There are two people except Seulgi-shi. She looks the innocent one.”

 

Junsu blink his eyes. Once. Twice. Trice. “Are you kidding me?” he squeak.

 

Siwon has to shut his ears with his palm at that. “Yah! I am right beside you. You don’t need to yell, you know,”

 

“Bae Seulgi? Are you dumb or what? I just thought you’re the second ingenious after Jaejoong, but now I think you’re the stupidest student ever,”

 

“Yah!” Siwon shout at him, his face red.

 

“How can you see Seulgi-shi is innocent? She is the one who plan all this,”

 

“Why would her?”

 

“Because she wants to get rid of Jaejoong. Because she likes Yunho,” Junsu try to reason out.

 

Siwon keep silent for awhile, thinking. “Why would she do that? Why she wants to do that to Jaejoong? And what Yunho has to do with this?”

 

Junsu face palmed himself. Now he knows for sure why Choi Siwon is chosen to be the school student president. He loves to ask question after question just to get one answer.

 

------------

 

Yunho stood grumpily at the top slope. He wears a complete snow suits and his feet attach to the ski board while his hands hold the sticks. A scarf rolled around his neck to his chin so others can’t see his pouty lips.

 

‘I don’t want to play. I want to be with my baby doll.’

 

“Quit it, Yunho!” Yoochun whispers in his ear. “Jaejoong-shi is down there watching you. Don’t be possessive much.” Then he busying himself to straightens his ski gloves.

 

“Yeah, I’m a possessive lover. So what?” Yunho mumbled childishly.

 

Jaejoong’s fever has slowed down after lunch. And thus he had forced his lover to go play with his friends and saying that he’s better now and wants to have some fresh air. But truth to be told, Jaejoong is still weak and a little warm, his hands cold and his body shaking slightly. He just wants to get out from the stuffy room and to get rid of Yunho. Don’t take him wrong. He loves to snugly in Yunho’s arms. He really does. But Yunho has his life too. Jaejoong knows how much Yunho loves skiing and he doesn’t want just because he wants to be by his side, Yunho has to abandon his time. Moreover, what will other students think to? They will think that Jaejoong hold Yunho as his prey and never let him go.

 

Jaejoong sigh. He didn’t know why his life is so complicated. Before he was treated like a king. Every inch of his life and every second he had are always surrounded by hungry servants. He doesn’t know why they do that to him. It’s not like he can grant them any wishes what so ever. He just wants a normal school life. But he knows with his pretty like angelic face, he can never have the student life he wants so much. They will still be his servant whenever he goes. That’s why he chooses to disguise himself as a nerd at high school.

 

Well, it’s not really a disguise anyway since he really needs glasses. His eyes are sensitive to lights and sun so he wear those to shield his eyes from the blinding lights. Just because he’s the ingenious one and chosen to be the school council member in his freshman year, others called him as a nerd. And that’s when his misfortune started. And to top with that, his lover is happens to be the kingka. Even though there’re students who realize that Yunho started looking at Jaejoong first, they still think badly about him. Who would bad mouth their kingka anyway? Jaejoong had experience it all and he know better. They will do anything for their kingka, including making enemy with a nerd and makes their lives miserable.

 

He sighs again. He lifts his head to the top slope and wish to go there and play too. He is a good skier himself and he likes to show them his skill once again. But here he was just sitting there on a stool near the entrance as he watch and wait his lover to ski down.

 

“Want to bet?” Yunho asks.

 

Donghae raised his hands in front of his chest, surrender. “Why would I if we already know the winner?”

 

Yunho grins. Yoochun’s lips sealed. That makes him remember something about their previous bet.

 

‘We still didn’t go to our punishment yet, aren’t we? I just hope Yunho forgot. I don’t want to stay inside a snowman.’

 

“How about Changmin?” Yunho turns to the cameraman.

 

“I will just take pictures.”

 

Yunho pouts slightly. Seriously why did they so afraid of? He just wants to compete and shows his lover that he has win yet again.

 

“Fine,” he mumbled.

 

Donghae smile cheekily. “How about you go down first?”

 

“Fine. Don’t look for me if I choose to disappear.” With that Yunho position his ski board and slowly slide down the slope. He makes an S before doing a double axel and finish with S till the slope end.

 

“I made a right choice for not betting again,” Donghae says to the camera before he too slides down.

 

Changmin smirk behind his camcorder. His lenses follow the handsome fellow that greet by the students once he slide to the stop.

 

“What the...” Changmin stunned.

 

“What? What?” Yoochun who is still at the top ask him, bewildered.

 

Changmin keep his silence. From his lenses, he can see clearly as he zoomed in the scene. Seulgi just come out from the inn alone. She saw Jaejoong sitting comfortably on his stool not far from her. She stares at the nerd with red in her eyes. Smokes come out from her ears. Strangely, nobody seems to saw her.

 

‘I won’t let you win. I can’t let you win. Last night never happen. Yunho oppa is mine and mine only.’

 

She steps closer to the geek ever so slowly. Her eyes never leave the back of his head. If only stares could kill, Jaejoong has been died already. When she just an inch away from Jaejoong, Seulgi not waste any time and throw herself to the silent boy and thus makes both of them to fall down on the snow.

 

“Ahhh...” she cries loudly, in attempt to seek attention.

 

And the way she screams of course would catch anyone’s eyes. Yunho and the group of students turn their head to the source. His eyes widen seeing the two bundle of body lying on the snow.

 

In a second, Yunho had run to them, or rather ski to them even though on a flat ground. Other students already pooled around the two. The group with Yunho earlier also follows him.

 

“Baby!” Yunho called as he push his way into the students.

 

“Oppa,” Seulgi cries as she looks at Yunho. “It hurts.”

 

Yunho gawk at her before he turns to Jaejoong. His heart skip a beat seeing his lover crunch down holding his foot in pain.

 

Silence.

 

The other students widen their eyes and mouth, didn’t believe from what they saw. Yunho runs to Jaejoong’s side despite Seulgi’s loud cry and Jaejoong’s silent tears.

 

“Are you okay?” Yunho put his hands on Jaejoong’s shoulders.

 

“Yunnie...” Jaejoong look at Yunho with glistening eyes. “It hurts.”

 

That’s enough to make Jung Yunho break into his range. Jaejoong is not someone who would tell his pain. He would never let anyone especially Yunho to worried about him. But if Jaejoong tell him that he’s so much hurt, Yunho knows that his baby doll really can’t take the pain anymore. It must hurt like hell.

 

Yunho quickly but clumsily take off his ski board. “Damn this board.”

 

He then sneak his hands under Jaejoong’s knees and shoulder before he stand up and walk to the inn.

 

“Oppa!” Seulgi called for him, asking for sympathy.

 

But to no avail, Yunho never turn back once. The students there also gawk at those two. Never in millions times they thought that Yunho would go to the nerd Kim Jaejoong rather than his own close friend Bae Seulgi. Moreover, they seem too struck by lightning as they saw Yunho carried Jaejoong oh so lovingly and carefully.

 

Seulgi bit his lip, angry beyond word. She doesn’t care what the students around her mumbling and whispering about. Her face red as more smokes come out from her ears. She can’t believe it that she lost yet again to the geek.

 

Yunho carried Jaejoong into their room, oblivious to his surrounding as he doesn’t realize that Donghae follow closely. He lied Jaejoong down on the bed as he sit by Jaejoong’s feet.

 

“Do you have any first aid?” Donghae asks after he put Yunho’s ski board on the wall.

 

Yunho startled and turns around. “Huh? Donghae? When you get here?”

 

“Right when you get in,” he replied nonchalantly.

 

“There’s in my baggage in the drawer,” Jaejoong says softly.

 

Donghae opens the drawer to look for the said first aid. While Yunho turns back to his lover and hold Jaejoong’s injured foot. His breath caught in his throat when Jaejoong winch.

 

“Is it hurt?” Yunho asks looking at Jaejoong.

 

The nerd nods his head, his lips quiver and his eyes watered.

 

Donghae comes to them with first aid kit that he found in Jaejoong’s luggage when Yunho take off Jaejoong’s sock. He folds Jaejoong’s pant to his knee.

 

“Its bruise,” Donghae gasps. “No wonder it hurt.”

 

Yunho slowly massaging Jaejoong’s injured foot while Donghae look for ointment in the kit.

 

“The tube, the red one,” Jaejoong says softly.

 

Donghae take out the one Jaejoong’s instructed and give them to Yunho. The kingka pour some into his palm and continue massaging.

 

The smell of strong ointment greets Yoochun and Changmin when they got in the room. Yoochun just walk closely to them and Changmin followed behind; uncomfortable to be in the same room as the nerd.

 

“Wow, look at that. It’s purple,” Changmin point out.

 

“Where you two have been?” Donghae asks.

 

“We have to get down with cable car since Changmin is too scared to ski down,” Yoochun replies.

 

“I’m not. I don’t have a ski board, how do you expect me to ski down?” Changmin protected himself.

 

“Yeah, right,” Yoochun mock.

 

The taller one ignored him as he focused his eyes on the couple. He blinks his eyes rapidly seeing the intimacy the two shared, Yunho massaging the feet ever so lovingly while Jaejoong seems to hold in his tears. The purple bluish mark on the skin tells so much how it’s hurt.

 

“How it happened?” Yoochun asks as he sits on the floor beside Donghae.

 

“Jaejoongie?” Yunho lift his head to the said lover.

 

Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder once in a while wince in pain. “Don’t know. I feel like someone push me.”

 

Silent.

 

“Push you? Do you know who?” Yunho can’t believe it.

 

He knows that most DongBang High School students hate Jaejoong but he never thought they got the nerve to push him in the snow. Don’t they know that Jaejoong is still weak and not well enough from his fever? How dare them!

 

Jaejoong shakes his head before he winch slightly. “Yunnie!”

 

“Oh, sorry, Jaejoongie.” Yunho lowered his head as he realized that he unconsciously had massaged the skin harder because of mad.

 

“Who would push you? Do you have any idea, Jaejoong-shi?” Donghae asks this time.

 

Still, Jaejoong shakes his head looking at him.

 

“I think...” Changmin mumbled. “I know who,”

 

“Who!?” Three different voices shout at the same time, startled not only the taller boy but also the lying nerd.

 

“How would you know? You’re still at the top,” says Donghae.

 

“Who do you think?” Yoochun asks.

 

“Tell me, Changmin,” Yunho command, anger clear in his voice. “Just tell me!”

 

“Yunnie, don’t force him,” Jaejoong whisper softly.

 

Yunho ignored his lover as he wait for Changmin to answer. His anger boiled and he nearly shouts at his friend when the other still has the gut to watch the recording in his video camera.

 

“Ah, here,” Changmin says as he shows Yunho his camcorder.

 

The other two quickly lean forward to look into the small screen. Changmin push a button to zoom in the scene.

 

Silence.

 

Jaejoong sweat drop in worries seeing the friends hold different expression on their faces. Truthfully he wants to know too who actually push him. Maybe that person lost their balance and unintentionally pushes him to the ground. Or maybe they want to play a prank on him. He really wants to know, since he just felt like someone push him hard at the back and when he realize what happen, he already on the snow ground with a twisted ankle.

 

“Seulgi-shi?” Yoochun whisper, doesn’t believe it.

 

“No way...” Yunho too.

 

“I know and I am too but it’s the prove,” Changmin says.

 

“But she also there with Jaejoong-shi, and didn’t she called for you?” Donghae asks.

 

“Yeah but...I didn’t know and I didn’t care since Jaejoongie is more important. I thought she just fall because it’s slippery.”

 

Silence once again as the four friends drown into their own thought. No one would imagine a nice lovely young girl like her would do such a thing, well except Donghae since he had experience bad night because of her.

 

“It’s good since you caught this. I have proved to show to that Choi Siwon,” Donghae stand up.

 

“Huh? What?” Changmin startled.

 

“Just follow me.” Donghae pulls Changmin’s arm and walk away out from the room leaving the other three.

 

A loud bam was heard but neither of the boys speaks. Jaejoong blink his eyes, still unsure of what actually happen. This is about him but why no one bothers to tell him? He circled his arms in front of his chest and pouts.

 

“What was that?”

 

The best friends break from their thoughts. Yunho shakes his head and continue to massage the foot. Once in a while he will put more ointment on the skin. The purple bluish mark still visible but the pain slowly subsides. All this time Yoochun just focused his attention to the couple on the bed.

 

Really. If only he doesn’t know about Yunho and Jaejoong’s real relationship, he might freak out and bad mouth the geek even in front of him. But now he’s the only one know, except that Kim Junsu of course, Yoochun can’t help but just be a good boy and accept the truth. Furthermore...

 

Yoochun leans in closer until he just an inch from Jaejoong’s face. Jaejoong startled and back away a little.

 

“This is the first time I see you without glasses. I must agree, you look really pretty. No wonder Yunho falls head over heels on you,” he says.

 

Jaejoong blink his eyes before realization hit him. He gasps and rubs his face. He not wears his glasses. He must lose it when he felt down before.

 

“Yoochun. Even though you’re my best friend, but Jaejoongie is my top priority. If you don’t want to get killed, I suggest you to back off,” Yunho says ever so dangerously.

 

Yoochun turns to him and smile sheepishly before he back off and sit on the floor with his legs crossed. “Possessive much.”

 

Jaejoong giggle softly while Yunho ignored his friend and continue his task. He takes out a bandage from the first aid and wraps it slowly around the bruised ankle.

 

“Is it okay for Jaejoong-shi not wearing his glasses?”

 

“It’s fine. It’s not like he got bad eyesight,” Yunho replies.

 

“Then? Don’t tell me Jaejoong-shi just wear glasses for disguise?”

 

“No. He need glasses for his eyes are sensitive to lights.”

 

Yoochun keep his mouth shut before he nods understandingly. “Then? How about the disguise? Other students would freak out if they saw Jaejoong-shi not wear his spectacles.”

 

Yunho smiles proudly seeing that Jaejoong’s injured foot bandage perfectly. Ah, he really the best lover ever.

 

“I got plenty of glasses. Don’t worry,” Jaejoong choose to replies him since his honey bunny too busy to answer.

 

“How so?” Yoochun tilted his head.

 

“I tend to break Jaejoongie’s glasses when we make out,” Yunho says shamelessly.

 

Yoochun shuddered at that. And thus he stands up on his feet. “Okay, fine. Whatever. I think I should go now. Your room is too cold for me.”

 

And with that he spun around and leaves the couple alone in their room.

 

“Is it hurt?” Yunho lift his head to look at his baby doll.

 

Jaejoong gulp his saliva seeing the tears in Yunho’s eyes. “It’s hurt before. But it’s fine now. Thank you, Yunnie.”

 

Yunho smiles sadly, bend his head a little and kiss Jaejoong’s bandage foot. He then lean forward and sits beside Jaejoong. He wraps his arm on Jaejoong’s shoulder and one around his waist.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry I can’t protect you.”

 

Jaejoong put his head on Yunho’s chest. “It’s okay. I’m glad that Yunnie come to me first,”

 

“Of course I will. Yunnie will come to Jaejoongie quick and Jaejoongie only.”

 

Jaejoong lift his head, his smile telling Yunho that how much the other loves him and thankful to be his lover. Yunho plant a soft kiss on Jaejoong’s lips then his forehead. They sit comfortably with each other even without heater turn on. Their body heat is enough to warm one another.

 

“That reminds me, Yunnie,” Jaejoong says softly.

 

“Em?”

 

“You didn’t tell me that Yoochun-shi knows about our relationship, aren’t you?”

 

Yunho smiles. “Oh, yeah. I just told him this morning,”

 

“When?”

 

“When Siwon and Junsu choose to kick me out.”

 

Jaejoong giggles. “You think he would be fine, that he can accept me be with you?”

 

“You already see him just now. He looks pretty fine.” Yunho kiss Jaejoong’s hair. “And besides, he will support us when we announce our relationship at the ball,”

 

“Oh, I forgot about that...”

 

------------------------------


How is it?
Is it bad?
Please leave some comment.

 

The next chapter is the final one.