Chapter 1

Snow Love

 

Title: Snow Love
Author: Yunshi Himura
Pairings: YunJae, YooSu (may be)
Genre: Drama, Romance
Length: Short Chapter
Chapter: Chapter 1
Disclaimer: I wish I could own Jaejoongie but sadly I only own the plots and story.
Summary: The kingka Yunho and the nerd Jaejoong is surely not a match. They believe it’s a gross thing ever for a nerd to fall in love with their hot and popular kingka. Until a school winter trip unveiled the affection the kingka and nerd had for each other.

 

 

Part 1

 

“No…!”

 

Screaming of horror echoed around the school trough the walls. After that, series of small sobs follow. Making the students and the teachers clueless about what had happen. It’s not that bad, is there?

 

Well, at least, they hope so.

 

“Oppa…oh, poor oppa…” the girls cried.

 

“Oh, man. Yunho surely dead on the first night,” the boys grumble.

 

The group of last year students pooled around the notice board, examining the new memos that post into it. They will go on a winter trip at the ski resort next couple of week for a week. And the student council just post memos about list of the roommate, list of the things should and shouldn’t be bought, and the list of programme that will hold. Of course, all of them want to show off their ski ability, but they also can’t wait for the highlight night. That is where they can ask the love of their live to be their date. And under the white snow, love will blossoms so romantically.

 

“What is wrong with them? Am I missing something interesting there?” Yoochun asks a metre away from the notice board.

 

“Have you read it already?” Changmin asks back without turns his eyes away from the group.

 

“Of course I had. We go there together just a minute ago,”

 

“Then, of course you know what make them screaming and crying like that.”

 

Silence. Yoochun shrugged his shoulders. Changmin sigh.

 

“Of course you just see your room name and the programme. You wouldn’t care about anything else,” Changmin spat.

 

“Hey, shouldn’t it be I’m not busy body to stick into other business,” Yoochun backing himself.

 

“It’s not just about any other, it’s about Yunho,” Changmin says.

 

Yoochun widen his eyes, turns his head to look at Yunho beside him and back to Changmin. “What’s wrong with Yunho?”

 

“He’s rooming with that Jaejoong kid,” Changmin whispers for them three to hear.

 

Yoochun’s eyes turns bigger. “What?”

 

Chagmin nods. “I bet other students are screaming about that too.”

 

Yoochun gawk. He turns to look at Yunho, who since then just looking at the notice board interestingly.

 

“It did sound bad,” Yoochun says.

 

“It’s not that bad at all,” Yunho says before turns around and walk on his heel.

 

Yoochun and Changmin look at each other and run off following Yunho, leaving behind the group of students still mourning because of the fact.

 

The two step inside the busy cafeteria, searching for any source of a dark brown hair man. And of course, they will catch him surrounded by a group of students at the corner of the café. They sigh as they walk closer to the group and take their seat at the empty chair besides Yunho.

 

Far across from them, sit a certain black haired boy with black rim glasses with his two friends. He’s been caught staring at Yunho despite the fact he’s holding a thick open book in his hand.

 

Or so they thought.

 

“He’s gross,”

 

“Yeah, he will molest you at night, Yunho,”

 

“Oppa, you can ask for a room change,”

 

“Look, he’s staring at you like you’re his food.”

 

Silence from the hot boy.

 

“Yunho?” they called.

 

“Yes?” Yunho startled as he turns his head from the target of his eyes and to the group. “You’re saying?”

 

“We just worried about you, oppa,”

 

“Yeah, we just want you to be extra careful,”

 

“Or…you just can change room with me, I’m fine with it.”

 

Yunho smiles sincerely. “Thank you, guys. And, Donghae, thank you too. But I’m fine with the arrangement. Beside, we don’t allow to asking for a change, didn’t we?”

 

“Yes, but we are allow to if we got a very good reason,” Yoochun barged in.

 

“And the reason is?” Yunho wriggled his eyebrows.

 

“That you are not safe staying in a same room with that nerd Kim Jaejoong. That he will harass you. That he will staring at you. That he will…”

 

Yunho lift his hand up, silencing Donghae. “And what makes you think he will do that?”

 

“Of course he will do it, oppa,” Seulgi who sits in front of him says.

 

“We all know that the nerd Kim Jaejoong had eyes on you. He always checking you out,” the other boy says.

 

“Like that,” Changmin says pointed to the black haired boy.

 

The group turns their eyes to the table. And sure enough, they saw like they call him the nerd Kim Jaejoong staring at them, or the great Jung Yunho to be exact. Seconds later, the nerd bends his head to his book in hands.

 

“He’s still checking on you, oppa. Ew…the nerd and the kingka? It’s gross,”

 

“That’s because he knows you guys talking bad about him,” Yunho mumbled quietly.

 

“Huh? Are you said something?” Yoochun asks.

 

Yunho shakes his head. “No, nothing. Besides, guys, it’s me you should be worried about, not him. You should trust him, not me.”

 

----------

 

“Baby doll?” Yunho called from the bathroom.

 

“Honey bunny,”

 

Yunho smiles as he wiped his face with a clean towel before turns around and head off from the bathroom. He smiles cheekily seeing a certain black haired boy with a black rim glasses sitting on the bed with his back on the headboard; checking out a what to seem a list. Yunho sneak inside the mattress, sit beside the other boy and circled his arm around the other’s shoulder, bringing him closer.

 

“Programme list?” Yunho asks.

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Anything is wrong with that?”

 

The other shakes his head. “No, just looking at it.”

 

Yunho plant a soft kiss on the other’s temple. “Well, if anything did look wrong, there’s nothing you could do, right? I mean, there’s already finalize.”

 

The other didn’t answer, instead he shows the programme list to Yunho, who at the end makes a frown on his forehead.

 

“I didn’t see anything wrong in there.”

 

The other boy sighs. “Yunnie bunny, its here that makes me worried,” he says while his finger pointed on a certain programme.

 

Yunho look at the programme list once again before a small understanding smile capturing his lips. “Jaejoongie baby, we already talk about it, right?”

 

Jaejoong sighs again as he lowered the list onto his laps. “It’s bad enough that we shared a room. When they saw we go together to the ball, they sure will get a hell shock of their lives,”

 

“Baby doll, language,” Yunho reminded him.

 

Jaejoong pouts as he snuggle his head into Yunho’s chest. “I’m worried, bunny,”

 

“Don’t be. Aren’t we already agreed that we will announce it at the ball? And at the mean time, we will give them a couple of hints of our love story.”

 

Jaejoong widen his eyes as he pulls his head from Yunho’s chest to look into the handsome boy’s eyes. “What?”

 

“What what?” Yunho acts clueless.

 

“When did we agree to give them some hints of our love story?”

 

“Baby doll, it’s just hints,” Yunho tries to pulls Jaejoong back into his arms.

 

“Yes, hints. That’s mean you will give me some affections in front of their eyes, and that will be me, who they will attack later. Since they’re too blind to notice that you’re the one who keep staring at me, smile at me and even your lips toward me, and not me,” Jaejoong says angrily.

 

“Baby, baby,” Yunho called as he pulls Jaejoong’s hands, tries to calm him down.

 

“Don’t baby me,” Jaejoong struggle to pulls his hands back.

 

“Baby doll, baby,” Yunho circled his arms around Jaejoong’s small frame, and that sure makes Jaejoong quieted down. “Baby…”

 

“I’m tired, Yunnie. I’m tired of their accusing toward me. They saw me like I’m a that use a nerdy glass as a shield to seduce you. They said…”

 

“Shh…baby,” Yunho cut him off as he plant his lips on Jaejoong’s temple. “I know it’s hard for you. You got all of this blame even though it’s me who did all this. This rooming thing also, it’s me who beg you and whine at you to make us a roommate. And sure, they accuse you because you’ve got the power as a student council member.”

 

“And they thought that I did that because I want to molest you at night, which the truth is you’re the one who want to do that to me at night,” Jaejoong says as he hit Yunho’s chest lightly.

 

“Who can resist my y baby doll?” Yunho says as he kisses Jaejoong’s neck.

 

“Truly not you.”

 

Yunho chuckle while Jaejoong just smiles. The dark brown haired man plants kiss after kiss on Jaejoong’s milky skin that he can reach.

 

“And your scent…” Yunho moan ually. “You really drown me, Jaejoongie baby.”

 

Jaejoong smiles as he turns he head around. Their eyes lock into each other. Slowly, Yunho close the small gap between them before their lips meet in soft chaste kiss.

 

“I love you, baby doll,”

 

“I love you too, honey bunny.”

 

Yunho kiss Jaejoong’s temple as he pulls’s Jaejoong’s head to lie on his chest.

 

“I just hope you be patient for this weeks, baby. They will be harsh on you but I promise I will protect you,” Yunho says calmly. “Until the ball night, we need to stay calm and patient, to finally reveal our love.”

 

Jaejoong keep quiet but Yunho can feel the other nods his head against his chest. He kiss Jaejoong’s silky hair.

 

“I won’t let them hurt you anymore. I promise,”

 

“I trust you, Yunnie.”

 

Yunho kiss his temple again before he push Jaejoong slightly. He take off Jaejoong’s glasses and take the programme list from Jaejoong’s laps before he put them on the bedside table and shut the light using the remote controller on the table. He pulls Jaejoong to lie down on his back and pulls the blanket over their shoulder. Yunho then wrap his arms around Jaejoong’s waist and his leg over Jaejoong’s legs.

 

Jaejoong chuckles. “You sure can’t sleep without me,”

 

“Of course. I can barely sleep without you for a night, moreover for a week,” Yunho stick the truth.

 

“But you can for the summer trips before,” Jaejoong says bluntly.

 

“Don’t forget that we sneak out at one in the morning to sleep in whatever room we can,” Yunho reminded him.

 

“And because of that, I didn’t have enough sleep,” Jaejoong .

 

Yunho pouts. “What you mean, baby? Aren’t you too can’t sleep without me?”

 

Jaejoong giggle softly. “Yes but…because of that, I need to wake up at five before any students wake up first,”

 

“Yeah…because we didn’t want anyone caught us. That’s why,” Yunho heave a sigh and that tickles Jaejoong’s neck. “But I wonder though…”

 

“What…”

 

“Did no one really catch us? I mean…no one did wake up at all in the middle of their sleep?”

 

“Um…” Jaejoong fidget in Yunho’s arms, playing with his fingers.

 

“Baby doll?” Yunho calls.

 

Silence as Jaejoong still debating in his mind whether he should tell his lover or not.

 

“Baby doll?” Yunho calls again.

 

“Um…Yunnie bunny?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Did…did you remember? The milk we gave students before they go to bed?” Jaejoong decide that he should tell him.

 

Yunho shut his mouth for a while and think for seconds. “The milk…yes, I remember. Siwon had forced all of us to drink it before bed. Honestly, he’s like an umma, forcing his kids to drink a glass of milk before bed and saying we will get a good rest for sure.”

 

Hearing that make Jaejoong fidget more in nervousness. Yunho frown, confuse.

 

“Jaejoongie baby, what’s wrong?”

 

“Um…Yunnie…I…”

 

“Yes?” Yunho silently urged him to continue.

 

“I…did put sleeping pills in the jag before Siwon take it out to serve all of you,” Jaejoong says lowly.

 

“Wa…what?” Yunho widen his eyes, shock.

 

“I…want them to have a good sleep, so then…they wouldn’t wake up in the middle of the night, finding whether…we’re cuddling together…or…we sneak out from the room,” Jaejoong replies lowly, still playing with his fingers nervously.

 

Yunho keep quiet for seconds as he digests the new information into his brain. Slowly, his lips form a small smirk. He tightens his hold around Jaejoong’s body.

 

“Naughty, baby doll,”

 

“I…I can’t help it.” Jaejoong pouts.

 

Yunho let out a chuckle as he pinch Jaejoong’s nose lightly. “Still, you’re naughty to think about that.” A pregnant silence. “But…I drunk that milk too, how come I still can’t sleep?”

 

“Umm…” Jaejoong turns his head slightly to look into Yunho in the eyes. “Because Yunnie still can’t sleep without me despite how much sleeping pills you swallow down your throat.”

 

Yunho chuckles again. “Yeah, you right. I can’t sleep without baby Jaejoongie in my arms.” Tightens the hug. “But still, a naughty baby doll must be punish,”

 

“Why…” Jaejoong whine.

 

“Because he’s a naughty baby doll.”

 

“No…I’m a good boy. Jaejoongie is a good baby doll,” Jaejoong quickly says.

 

Yunho chuckles again as he sneaked his hand under Jaejoong’s pyjamas pants, searching for a very delicious jewel. “No, Jaejoong is a naughty baby doll. A naughty baby doll must be punish,”

 

“No…Yunnie…”

 

Yunho smiles mischievously as his hand rubs on the jewel and his lips kissing Jaejoong all over the face. An later, the dark room filled Jaejoong’s moan despite his whining to stop.

 

---------

 

Yunho examining the white winter couple coats in his hands. On the bed, lays two open baggages, still half loaded. In his mind still debating whether he should take the winter couple coats or not

 

“What are you doing, Yunnie?” Jaejoong called from the bedroom door.

 

“Just thinking,” Yunho replies without turns to look to his lover.

 

Jaejoong walks inside, holding a box of first aid. He put the box into his luggage before stood still facing Yunho with his hands on his waist.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re thinking of taking the coat?” Jaejoong frown.

 

Yunho smiles as he turns his head toward Jaejoong. And thus making the smaller boy gasp.

 

“Yunnie bunny…”

 

“Why? Don’t you like it?”

 

 Jaejoong shakes his head. “No, it’s not that. But, Yunnie…its a couple coats,”

 

“I know,” Yunho states the obvious. “That’s why I’m thinking of taking it,”

 

“But why? If we wearing it, they will know we’re a couple.”

 

Yunho puts the couple coats down on the bed before he makes his way toward Jaejoong. He circled his arms around Jaejoong’s slim waist.

 

“That is why I want to take it. So the students and teachers will know that we are a loving couple,” Yunho says slowly.

 

“But…but…Yunnie…” Jaejoong still can’t understand.

 

“Baby doll.” Yunho brush his nose against Jaejoong’s cheek. “We’re going to announce our loves at the night ball. So we will wear these couple coats the next day on our way back home, as a sign to them that we are, indeed a couple,”

 

“So…we’re taking it…and wear it?”

 

Yunho nods. “We will show them that we always wear a couple things; shirts, school bags, towels. And even this luggage is a couple.”

 

Jaejoong smiles shortly. “They just…didn’t noticed it,”

 

“Yeah…they never noticed it before,” Yunho says as he kiss Jaejoog softly on his lips.

 

------------------------------


How is it?
Is it bad
Please leave me comment.

 

 I’ve been thinking of this nerd-kingka love relationship. And trust me, I’ve got more storyline of this. So…may be I will write the same theme with different plot after this. Hoho…

 

And the couple names I got it from a German soup opera. It’s cute, isn’t it? Hoho. Credit to the soup opera for the names.