"sessions"

Loveless

I fall to the ground hard. The air is knocked out of my lungs and for a moment I forget how to breathe.  I painfully prop myself up on a bruised elbow and flinch at the strain in my side. My entire body aches with each pant. I reach up to my burning lower lip. It’s bleeding. The stale thick liquid flows slowly down my chin.

“Hey, get up pretty boy. I haven’t even started yet” I look up to the cold familiar eyes. It’s Chin Ho.

He smirks. The guys around him do the same. My body knows this routine all too well and trembles at what is to come.

Chin Ho walks closer to me with that casual look on his face and squats down in front of me. He is but inches away, I can’t hide the fear from my face. I try moving away only to find my back to the school wall.

He his head to one side with an amused look.

“Hmm…scared are we? Why? The fun’s just getting started…..heh…” With swift ease he jerks me up by my collar causing me to choke.

“P-please….not…..to...day…..pl—“before I can finish my sentence Chin Ho punches me in the gut.

I scream, the impact causing me to curl forward. He lets go of me and throws me back on the ground. My head is spinning, pain engulfing my mind.

I hear snickering and shuffling of clothes around me and I know that Chin Ho’s friends are preparing to have a go at me. I can’t move. I squeeze my eyes closed and pray that all this will go by fast.

Luck is on my side today. The school bell rings. The guys around me groan.

“Pretty boy got lucky today………but it’s alright. We’ll have fun tomorrow…….won’t we…? “Chin Ho gave me one last kick in the stomach making me groan even more. But that’s ok. Today’s “session” was over.

Ever since high school started I would get bullied on every day. Chin Ho and his “friends” would come and start picking on me out of nowhere. Why? According to Chin Ho it’s because I’m a “pretty boy”. My face is small, my eyes are big and round, my skin pale. I’m often mistaken for a girl…… I hate it.

The pain in my stomach has subsided a little, enough for me to stumble to a standing position. I in a breath as my arm brushes against my side. That’s definitely another bruise. I curse loudly knowing that my predator was long out of earshot.

I look across the school yard. Ah…there’s my stuff, sprawled all over the ground. I slowly limp over and pick up my belongings. I’m definitely late for class, what’s the point of even trying.

By the time I make it into my classroom the class has already started. Chin Ho and his friends were all stationed in the front rows. Funny, the people who were throwing punches at me just a few minutes ago have now become what our school calls, the student council. That’s right. I get bullied by, of all people, the “teacher’s pet” STUDENT COUNCIL kids. Chin Ho is the president of our class. What a messed up school…..

“Ren, why are you always late? Take your seat NOW.” The teacher hissed. Did I mention? I’m not so hot with the teachers here either…..

“Anyways class, we have a new student joining us today!” funny how her voice can change from angry to light so fast. I sneer at the thought.

I take my seat in the back row and look up. Next to the teacher was this pretty girl with medium length hair and a cute cheerful expression. Ew, how boring. The student council boys clearly had a different idea. Their excitement was poorly concealed by the way they whispered and fist bumped while stealing glances at the new girl.

Whatever. I rest my head on my arms and begin my nap.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yayy!! first chapter :))) hope you guys like it!