Time machine

2 Days and 1 Night In Seoul Meeting 5 boys back together again just because of Me?

So I've been thinking on what to end ....

Bad side : Finally it just a dream ...

but on the good side : Let just end this story nicely ...

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

"Mom .... what happen then ?" the child asked her mother , grip onto her skin .

Her mother looked down to her daughter and smiled.  

"Hunny if only I manage to wake up again after that faint, I would have told you the rest ... my head hurts and I woke up and saw someone been holding my hand, he looked likes he's praying mumbled 'Please wake up' " She careless her daughter hair .

"I watched back the video from December 26th 2003 till now ... They are truly the best . " her mother showed  the daughter thumbs up and tears began to overflown .

"Mom why are you crying ? Is the video showing something really sad ? Artist are singing but why is mommy crying ?"

"Hunny, They are TVXQ and in front of them is Cassiopeia" 

"Mom , what is TVXQ and Cassiopeia ?" The daughter tried to pronouce the words but she got the tongue twisted because its difficult . Her mother just chuckled 

"This has to be keep as a secret from daddy , TVXQ Is someone I once Love more than your father . Cassiopeia .... That was once a presence of people who loved TVXQ "

"Are TVXQ incredible singer ?"

"Umm, they are not just singers moreover they are the most handsome and the greatest artist"

"Ahh~~ then Why is mommy is crying? Sad because TVXQ came on ?" She pointed to the screen as the video played 'Miduhyo' song

"No..I'm happy...really happy ... In Such busy years I have forgotten about them, forgotten about our promise to be together frever...O feel very sorry ...but at the same time I feel happy. The old days was nice...was once crazy for them smile for them ... cried for them ...Ahh~ I really miss it ...really really miss it ....." She closed her eyes ,hearing the  lullaby melody of them soothing through ears send chills to her whole body /

 

"Mommy dont cry ..please dont cry ..." She wiped her mother tears but the tears still came out little by little , it can't stop . Her mother's heart felt pain 

"Hun,mommy is very happy...thankful that they are still as one, still comply with our promise we made back then .. Thankful to them for their effort to sing for us,their living efforts ..Now thinking back I feel...somewhere in the corner of my heart there's still this warmth flowing inside" She laughed while wipped her tears. It can never be the same as she already married to someone she knew back then in the college after the incident. It was 6 years already yet she still remembered the free trip to met the gorgeous boys.

When she was in the hospital , the doctor said the bills all paid by Junsu . They always called the doctor to ask her  how she's been doing especially Yunho . Yoochun gave her a flower every single day eventhough he couldn't meet her. Jaejoong pay her a visit on the second day , but only for 5 minutes , he brought her food that he made. Changmin ... *sigh* .... same as Yunho but he didnt even bother to asked her but she knew deep inside , Changmin's coldness is his warm side.

Yaya's POV

I've been send back to my hometown . Kinda sad beause it just end like that . But I relieved at least I got something to treasure in my memory.  

I snapped back to reality and met my daughter's eyes. She was sitting on my lap while I'm watching the video of TVXQ from their debut till know 

"Mom looks like same as me, still just like a child...." She lightly sigh , the room begin to silent as 'Acapella Hug' been played.

"If only I can go back in time..go back to ...let me go back to those unforgettable days...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally I get to finished my first story although it took along time to finish. 

Sorry :)

I'm a cassiopeia. This final chapter definitely will be me when I had child.

I always keep the faith and never leave their sides. 

Thank you TVXQ ...thinking that I always have them by my sides, I always so happy .

" Our second album just came out. I want to be with you guys on our 20th , 200th album as well.." - Yoochun

"If these people weren't here, would DBSK have been able to stand on this stage?" - Junsu

"Thank you for coming today and I love you ...thank you" - Jaejoong 

"Let's make a promise to continue to make great performance ." - Yunho 

"What the five of us want is , the best present we want this year ," - Changmin 

"Always keep the faith " - Cassiopeia