Day 1 : Travel to Micky's Ice cream shop

2 Days and 1 Night In Seoul Meeting 5 boys back together again just because of Me?

Ok. Don’t panic ,don’t panic. I have arrived in Seoul . The city I always dream of to be my birth place. I stare out of the taxi window , looking and amaze how beautiful the city is. The creation of architect , open my eyes as my finger hit the thin air of Seoul. I can’t believe that I now I breathe the same air as the group I wanted to see the most and That is JYJ and TVXQ.

 

Rewind back from where I came ,

 

            I never thought that this is my chance to be in Seoul. I got a letter from my school saying that I’ve been promote to travel in Korea for 2 days and 1 night. Although I can be there in Short time , I wish I can meet my boys . I thought again “what am I supposed to do , walk around in blur ?”

 

Back ‘In the TAXI’

           

            A smile plastered over my face as I gaze out of the window. My dream had came true . ‘DON’T PANIC’ I yelled internally in my head. The Key is not to panic . I take a deep breathe and force myself to focus calmly , starting at the top of the building . I don’t know where to go first but all I know is , I asked the taxi driver to drive me to this address where Micky Yoochun ‘s ice cream shop located. He just nod and give me a warm smile. I scrabble in my bag for my purse , open it – and there’s my Won Money  , ATM card my mother gave it to me .I take my money out and ready to pay the taxi driver .

 

            At last , I arrived in front of Micky ‘s ice cream shop . I climb out the taxi and staring at the shop. Feel my smile getting wide . I give the taxi driver the money . I can vividly remember  fishing out  the four 5 W notes  and carefully putting  them in the wallet . I stare at the shop for thirty second after the taxi drive away . I honestly feel , at that moment , as though this shop will be my favourite shop ever. I don’t know whether my chunnie was in there or not. Cause all he does now , keeping himself busy all the time. I never get a chance to see them in person. In my mind saying that ‘Micky not in there’ .

 

            As I reach my right hand and touch the door , I giggle . Thank god , people not notice me being so crazy for awhile. I see the sigh push on the door , so I push the door . Before I manage to push it wider so that my whole body able to get into the shop , the door was already open by someone. I gasp , looking down at his toes ,scanning the leg , stomach , chest , *I gulp my saliva , I think I know who he is* , shoulder , chin , mouth , nose , eyes and finally face ! It was Micky ! Micky Yoochun , my chunnie ! My park Yoochun. What is he doing here ? I though he was with his friends and enjoy himself playing ski .

 

            “Annyeong” he says . ‘A word’ . and he took my wrist so that I could go inside. His voice seems lower all of sudden , almost conspiratorial , and he’s smiling at me , as though he’s about to give me a piece of good news. Oh My God , I think.

“You’re alone ? where is your friends?” he asked my with English accent out from his mouth . My eyes just getting wide after seeing him smile and getting more wide seeing him saying that to me. I’m still expecting to fall in love with him . I couldn’t speak a single word. No word come out from my mouth . I just nod and he smile back. I feel buoyant with relief . I knew everything would be OK …….

A smile plasters itself over my face and I walk where he goes. To the ice cream choice. It’s all 100% free fat at all. They have vanilla , strawberry , berries , orange , lemon , yogurt and many more. They also have smoothies available in the shop. All the board in English so foreign who come there like me have no worries about NOT TO UNDERSTAND the language.

 

“ So what would you like to have , Miss ?” He asked me

I glance at the ice cream and then the board to see the ice cream cost. *Common Yaya ! You should make up your mind now . Micky is staring at you now!* “Miss ! Miss…” waving his hand in front of me . finally back to my real world. “Oh ! sorry , give me the strawberry flavour with pancakes.” I smile back and sigh heavily , disappointed .

 

I should never do that . What if he see my as a crazy girl. I don’t want that . I just want to be his fans . I find myself to sit . Still gazing around . Here , lots of his picture . even fans letter he keep in the open drawer . searching for my camera and purse . The purse I tuck in neatly under my arm , admiring Micky’s reflection in the window , 10 meters away from my table. I just could get off the smile on my face. I capture every single moment of him doing his job , finish the pancake and ice cream. Wait ! I will eat Micky’s handmade ice cream and pancakes? HAHAHAH ! yeah I will eat it. Why this days coming ? Thanks so much bring me the smile although I would like to see 4 more members.

 

When I look back at the window , he was about to coming to my sit . I hide the camera and the purse I put it down on the table. Looking at the ice cream and the pancakes he made . This is so truly happen . I look up and meeting his eyes. My heart thumping hard . It can’t be true. Everyone I know in this world aspires to owning Micky Yoochun except parents. They always being mature not knowing the daughter fall in love. I swallow and take a spoon , scoop the ice cream , open my mouth and taste it. Ice cream which is solid melting in the mouth into liquid . I smile satisfied . The customer only me . No one were there except me and micky in the shop. I don’t know the workers but I think they are working in the kitchen . So it’s not me with him alone.

 

He take a sit in front of me , he was about to ask a question and me too.

“ the Ice …. “ I said “ So , you ….” He said . our voice come out on the same time.  We both laugh . “You first” he said .

“ I was saying that the ice cream is nice and taste so yummy .” Yoochun nod that he understand the words I said .

“So , what are you doing here in Seoul ? Shopping? Where are you from ?” the English accent come out , my heart keep thumping but still forcing myself to eat the ice cream and pancakes until it finish. I don’t want to upset him .

“No , I got to travel for 2 days and 1 night in Korea . and I’m from Malaysia.”  My gaze sweeps the room . I can see the rows of fan gifts neatly arrange . He turn his face and eyed where I’m looking right now. “You got so many fan gifts.” Try to stay calm again . I don’t want to die because panic attack . He chuckle and our eyes meet again. He look at the ice cream bowl and pancakes , I have finish it. I made it . I able to calm myself. Yoochun you made my dream happen . Thank you so much.

 

“Thank you .” I said. Wait , did I said that ? why the words come !
” for what ?” he asked . I can see his face crease.  My face flames red .

“For being the man I want to see the most.” I gasp , did I just said . No I didn’t . yes I did. Mummy help me , I just confess my feeling towards Micky.

He laugh . “You’re welcome. You know what you’re first girl I see the face flame red.” After chatting with him for awhile although there’s a word he said that makes me laugh. He uses the English and Korean at the same time.

 

            I pulled my chair out and ready to travel to different place. He too stand up and walked himself to the counter. I followed him behind .  “so , how much oppa ?”

“It will be 5000 W” I take my purse out and give him 5000 W.  “Can I take a photo with you?” I asked . arghhh I look so dubious “Sure you can . come .” I take out the phone and capture our picture together. I bowed to him and wave my both hands .

I just bring my bag packer and handbag to travel. I begin to walk and go to subway to take a train .

 

*Goodbye Yoochun . Thanks for meeting me.*