Yunho

2 Days and 1 Night In Seoul Meeting 5 boys back together again just because of Me?

I felt weird at first . Wasn't normal days as I thought. Passed few hours and at 12am I will depart from South Korea and be back to where I came from. I was so dissapointed cause 5th members of TVXQ didn't appear infront of me. I wish I could see him cause I would feel complete having the 5 members in front of my eyes. 

 

I walked in Incheon Downtown street where all affordable clothes you can find and buy there. You were walking pass the people and went to next store to the next store to buy smething for your friend.

I bought a pair of sneaker which made in Korea and a hoodie for you. I always wanted a hoodie that Kpop Idol wear and I found one.

 

I saw a coffee shop down the street, went into there. There's no enough time I looked at my watch .I was holding a cup of Americano when someone accidently push me to the edge of table. I felt my waist hurt cause I can felt the pain when through my nerve . I looked at the person who is now lending his hand so I can stand up straight. The person did look familiar. As I can carefully , I can see his eyes glaring towards me . 

 

To my Surprise. There he goes. I met 5th members. Jung Yunho. The Leader of TVXQ. 

"Yunho!" you gasped and pointed to him. 

Thank god there were not alot of people in the coffee shop so I wouldn't worry much.

*Oh !* Yunho's thought

 

"I knew it. It's you. Oh My ... I'm so happy " You smiled joyful , clapped your hands .

You asked for sign and and photo. Yunho was alone in coffee shop . No manager or bodyguard. He said he was on vacation today with is EngRish accent . I chuckled a bit when he tried to explain about his present here in public. I'm thankful enough for him to appear . I said that I'll be leaving to my place at 12am and reasons why I came here. 

 

"Why don't I send you to Incheon airport? Would you mind?" his humble voice, I just knew it. He's nice and know how to treat fans with manner.

"Sure" I said without hesitate.

Even thought he didn;t always understand me but I'm sure he knew what I'm going to said to him. He dropped me off at the airport and parked his car . 

Yunho knew that I was upset to leave Korea so soon but grateful enough to meet the 5 of TVXQ. Yunho and I talked,endlessly before check in to the airport. I fished my passport in the bag and tickets ,check everything is fine. 

Another 30 minutes, I will depart to Malaysia back. I heavily sigh and stand up . Yunho saw my face abit sad. He gave me a hug and handshake.

"Thank you oppa ." I said to him and smiled brightly .

 

I walked one step forward was about to leave but then ....

 

" YAYA !!!!!!" All five voices shouted my name .... before I could turn around to see who's shouting , there's one guy already stand straight to me . 

It was Park Yoochun.

I looked back and saw "Kim Jaejoong ... "

Yunho still in his position .

Kim Junsu besides JaeJoong.

and Shim Changmin ... I could barely notice from here .. but I knew it was him.