Reunion .

2 Days and 1 Night In Seoul Meeting 5 boys back together again just because of Me?

When The times come I will stream the tears of joy . A very enjoyable moment , I allowed to learn and grow from their experience. It is truly amazing how my experience for first time can reunite the 5. I asked myself, Could anyone do it? Can anyone feel what inside my head and heart. To forget them were difficult cause now they aren't remain in mind or head. They remain in heart. I congratulate myself to work for human heart and brought joyful to people who are now watching the moment . The sound of my name still echoed in my head. I get butterfly flew inside my tummy. I felt weird yet the heart beat fast pace.

She stand still and smiled. The cheek felt wet . Precious moment

She closed her eyes and was ready to go back. Yoochun stopped her. She looked him in the eyes. She went deeper to see the meaning of 'stop' here. She can see the tears of him started to process. The corner of his eyes literally dropped one by one the tears.

No wonder fans labelled him as a cry baby.

She did sort of want to hold him. Wipped his tears away , telling him to stop but no words came out. He held her shoulder and turned her around to face the four of members. It didn't take too long to walk and face them. Although she had been met them officially but this kind of situation , the tiny hopes of her did made a big impact . She brought the five of them. to Reunite. Her shoulder sank as she saw their faces. They looked each other and they looked at her. She looked away . She turned her attention back to them.

Please say something.

"Hey .... I want to go now. My flight will fly in minutes. " She tried her best to smile but not the best as they saw.

"W...wait" Yunho grabbed her wrist. "Could you please explain this situation and why are they here ?"

"Hyung .... " Changmin came closer to Yunho .

She gulped hardly. She tried to put up the words correctly . She able to explain it smoothly ,later when it came to the which is reunite , her tears began to flow.

Why wasn't anyone surprise by the news ? 

She turned to leave but another words from Jae's mouth began to strike her feeling. She had taken more steps ,Jae quickly grabbed her wrist. He lifted her chin up , she felt the spectators  gathered at second floor , watched the 5 of them and her doing their business. The fans begin to   clapped , some of them hugs each other becaus of reunite. She lost balance for just an instant. She didn't have any time to react before the floor slammed againt her head. She felt her head jerk on impact before all of them dissapear from sight.