3rd person

2 Days and 1 Night In Seoul Meeting 5 boys back together again just because of Me?

3 minutes later , The rain started to fall on the earth .

"Oh great such a great day . I forgot to bring myself an umbrella. " I jogged myself to shady place . I don't know where I'm sitting but I think its a good place to shade myself here . I dry my clothes for awhile with battery fan .

It was pretty good during the day and it eventually rained in the evening. But, during the day, it was so muggy that we knew that it was going to rain eventually.  I saw a man walking on the street slowly . I begin to scanning him up and down but he still don't suspect anything.

"Excuse me ! Its raining . Come here . Why don't you wait until it stop raining sir ! " I shouted almost like a squeak at the end of my words. He looked at me stupidly like I'm an alien or something . I make a sign with my hand . He came over and stand besides me.

*This is awkward*

Slowly my head stubborn , go and watched him . He glare at me at the corner of the eyes , I can see he seem to be lonely man . but he's tough and have muscle.. why he's so lonely ? his expression was priceless, something far more sincere than his previous gestures.

I didn't dare to meet him eye to eye, for I was scared that I saw a cold face, something I didn't want to recall.

I pick up my bag and walked over to the coffee shop and sat on the black squashy chairs. He followed me . I wonder if he knew me and afraid to introduce himself. Trying not to give away how nervous I feel.

 

He sat down infront of me , run his eye hopefully over the magazines on the coffee table. I lean back and look around . The waiter about to take our order . I can see there is many eyes were glue on me .

"Ignore them " The calm voice cam out from him . I give a relaxed laugh when I looked at him . I don't why but I can see him clearly and IT WAS SHIM CHANGMIN . A tall young figure man from Dong Bang Sin Ki were sitting infront of me .

Interesting opportunities for me . I was so excited, i could barely keep still. I went straight in to him and told him where I from and totally a big fan of the popular and well-known group in Asia.

"Why are you dressing up like that ? Thank god I didn't scream like a crazy fan girl here " I told him and staring at him curiously . Something tell me to turn and run because the fan girls already were like coming to us and says

" Are you shim changmin ?"

"oppa ! "

"oppa,sign juseyo ... "

"Oppa what are you doing here "

Look like he's busying with the fans . Everyone were infront our table . and have to go and run before I get bash from fans . I'm out from the coffee shop and the rain stops falling .

"I didn't get a chance to talk with him , if only we can be alone at that time . " thinking about the situation might get crashed into fans fist . "Bye bye shim changmin . a meeting for 5 minutes is enough for me " I looked at the window and waved my hand . He didn't notice me because he was facing back . I bowed to the waiter and said thank you and give her a letter to pass it to Shim Changmin's hands.

 

                   __________________________________________________________

I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE . I had no idea what to put on fot the next chapter. But this story have 3 more update and please look forward for update. Thanks !