2ND Person

2 Days and 1 Night In Seoul Meeting 5 boys back together again just because of Me?

                 After leaving Yoochun Ice cream shop, My heart couldn’t stop beating because he treat me so nice and cheerful. I couldn’t hardly breathe , this unusual for fans to meet their idol. This memory so gonna made my day. Mark on my calendar “perfect Yoochun finally I got to meet you once more.” I walked along the road , didn’t know where to go. But my feet keep walking until I stop at this step. This step , am I dreaming again ? what am I going to do If i meet him ? Right in front of me , 5 metre away , there’s a tall guy searching for book to read. He seems so picky . His gorgeous face , white and pale , pink gleemish lip , wearing a brown and white top with a jeans , he wears a glasses on a sunny day . I stop at the store , a bookstore , he begin to enter the shop after searching for books at the outside , *maybe the books didn’t suit for him * . I follow him behind , I hope he didn’t notice me, he came with his manager I think because the fat guy keep asking and follow him everywhere he go.

                It’s Kim Jae Joong , Yes it is him . He tried to hide from his fans , that’s why he enter the book store. Yeah , *Jae Joong , u can’t hide from me , ALREADY CAUGHT  YOU * He searching for the books in the shelf , looking for the title one by one. “I don’t know whether you’re familiar with the principal of Korean back-to-back arbitrage?” I whisper behind the bookshelf and chuckle. But when he took one book from the shelf , he saw me right in the eyes. Our eyes meet like Yoochun did to me. I gulp my saliva , but the saliva stuck in my throat and I cough twice . My eyes getting red and tears fall . He then , when to me and said “kwencana ? Ok ?” He give me the ok sign with his hand.

                I just nod , don’t know what to react ,I shouldn’t been doing this . I shouldn’t sneak on him. I get up and face at the back , I want to move but he caught my wrist , “You didn’t answer my question , are You ok ?” I make face behind him , aish couldn’t I just go and leave , I don’t want to see you cause seeing you make me really nervous. Look my sweat already fall , Oh no , it fall on his hand. “Yes I am, sorry ..” I give him the tissue and bow . “Hey , want to have a drink ? There you have the cafe’ , I’m sure you’re not hanguk people right ?”

                He’s finally right. “Yes I’m not.” I said confidently , he smiles at me.  “Cafe’ ? Ok !” How could I not go if Kim Jae Joong actually invite me to drink with him. Happy ! God, This is fantastic . This is bloody dream come true . I’m going to be so cool  ! We enter the cafe’ and the people keep staring at us. The cafe’ seem like more to couple restaurant , not for work or reading . “so what would you like?”

                “I want iced coffee ,” Kim Jae Joong nod and ask the waiter to make it two. Wait a minute, he want iced coffee too ? same taste with me huh Jae ? I hope he will update his tweets and told his fans that he met up with a girl and ask her for a drink. I’m going to famous if he do that . OK ok don’t panic , keep it cool . ^^ we sit at our table , he brought a book I notice in his hand. “What did you read now ?” I say in astonishment , and a little smile spreads over his face. I lean back in my chair . “I read about him , He explain what’s on his book.”

                “excellent !” I say . and he gives Jolly little laugh. It’s funny actually to meet up with You JAE , this wouldn’t happen so someone like me if she in my place. I am so lucky ,able to meet you and micky . I don’t know why but I feel my wish come true when I’m in Korea. People keep passing us and glacing at me and glare as if to say , You-are-dead-if-you-touch-him. Maybe I’ll be able to busk it, I think suddenly I mean , the guy serve us our iced coffee that we order just about 5 minutes away.

                “You know, my technical English is a bit rusty and I need improve , I’m taking English class now” Jae speaks , “Good”I say brightly and clasp my sweaty hand more tightly round my handbag handle. Oh God, Please save me from this...Please.

                “where are your friends ?” I ask , “Them ? Micky went for a vacation , Xiah has Tears Of Heaven musical rehearsal ,” I give him An O mouth , *Micky went for a vacation, means that micky didn’t tell Jae that he’s back ?* Should I tell him, nahhh~ no need. He will know later. After talking about 30 minutes , I say to him that I have to go, I didn’t want anyone see him like this with a fan,  I give him my number and name , and he give me his signature . “Nice to meet you Kim jae Joong ,” i bow and he too bow , “Nice to meet you Yaya .” we shaked our hand and I turn and walked out the store.