who is it?

2 Days and 1 Night In Seoul Meeting 5 boys back together again just because of Me?

Walking around Seoul is the best when you get to know the place you interest on . But then It stopped me from walking , I saw a big signboard , saying Mozart On Show Now ! They were in Korean Alphabet but I knew what it means . Mozart : Xiah Junsu was participating in a musical titled Mozart. . And they were a picture of Junsu . It was overwhelming and cheerish day for me. Even in one day ... this day is the one that couldn't  be forgot and never lost in memory .

I poked my own cheek to see if I'm dreaming or not. Finally get in Que to watch Mozart Musical live . As I'm watching others live . “Enjoy” the ticket seller icily replied, I smiled at her with sincerely. I get in the theater hall for the first time , I inhaled the air , it was cold and freezing with Air conditioner turn on left right front and back. The security guarded us to our sit .

In my mind  , they all probably rushed into the changing rooms and began dressing out to their  ordinary clothes, and slipping into the dresses and costumes. The crowd began to full the sits. only the left over weren;t sold out yet. at the VIP sections , the name of popular artist and well known profesional musical reviewer already arrived .

 

After 20 minutes wait , the musical start . The curtain began to open automatically .

"Wow, I got to hear him singing ." I said excitedly . Jumping on sit , giggling . Thank god , I'm sitting at the end of the row and besides me, there were no one coming. I put the handbag on the empty sit and felt every note , harmony and melody Junsu sang.

 

No wonder he won the

The Popularity Award

He's known everywhere. From singer to football to Musical. he's ability not only on stage , field or theater but overseas could hire this such captivate boy , who enjoying himself making music and so on.

There was one part I'm crying out the tears. I miss them so bad . I rewind the moment I saw Park Yoochun , Kim Jaejoong , Shim Changmin and now Kim Junsu perform live infront of audience as he was performing only for me.