Chapter 5 - Teasing

Housemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month later, it started snowing, so for her safety, Kyuhyun has insisted to send Ryeowook to work and to wait for him to go home together in the evening, as the weather was cold and the roads were slippery.

Ryeowook was waiting for Kyuhyun at her office entrance on Friday evening, and it was snowing heavily. It was getting colder and Kyuhyun had texted her to inform her that he would be slightly late due to traffic jam.

"Heyyy Wook!" Hyunsik was suddenly on her right, coming put from the glass door. "Want me to give you a ride?"

"Ahhh, no need, thank you Hyunsik. I thought you have left just now?" she asked him since she thought that she had seen him leaving before her.

"Ohhh, I forgot to bring home my ipad. So I went back upstairs" he explained to her. "It's freezing here, are you waiting for someone? Why don't you stay inside first?" he asked her.

"I'm scared I couldn't see my boyfriend's car. He should be here soon..., he told me that he got stuck in a jam because of the heavy snow" she told him.

"I see, so you have a boyfriend? Sorry I didn't know" he said, with a week smile. He was quite interested to get to know her better and to get close to her, but it seemed that he was too late to make his move.

"Yes, usually I walked home myself, but because of the weather,  he got worried if I walk alone, so he send me to work and fetch me after work" she told Hyunsik in a friendly way. "Do you drive to work?" she asked him.

"Yes, I just bought a car and I park my car at the next building as the  charges are cheaper" he smile. Then he noticed that she wasn't wearing any mufler and rubbing her hands to stay warm. "Here, put on my muffler. At least you will feel warmer" and he proceeded to take off his muffler and put it around her neck, much to her surprised!

Kyuhyun was just turning into Ryeowook's building entrance when he saw a guy putting a muffler around his dear girlfriend's neck.

"What the heck, who is that guy?" Kyuhyun curiously asked himself. But then he saw that Ryeowook undo the muffler and returned it back to that guy. She bowed slightly to thank him and maybe to apologised.

Ryeowook turned her head and saw Kyuhyun's car. She bowed to that guy again and waved goodbye, and smiling at Kyuhyun,  opened the passenger door which at the same time, Kyuhyun has stretched over to open it too.

"Hi Kyu!" she smile at him after she got into the passenger seat.

"Sorry I was late, bad traffic jam at Hongdae" he leaned over to kiss her, adjusted her seat belt and squeezed her hands. "Ohh my... you are cold!!"

"I'm okay, and it's my fault, I should have stayed indoors" she rubbed her hands to get some warmth.

While driving, Kyuhyun adjusted the temperature so that Ryeowook could get some warmth. "No wonder that guy just now offered you his muffler. He must have noticed that you were shivering".

"Ohhh you saw that?" Ryeowook was surprised. "That's Hyunsik,  my colleague who is helping me with the project" she told him. "Yeah he did say that I should just wait inside and then offered his muffler. I didn't accept it and returned it back to him" she explained,  in case Kyuhyun got the wrong idea.

"You don't have to explain,  Ryeong" he told her, but deep inside his heart, he was happy that his girlfriend told him the truth.

"I need to, in case you got the wrong idea" she glanced at him.

He grinned "To be honest, I did wonder who that guy was, and why was he putting a muffler over my girlfriend's neck. But then,  I saw that you returned it back to him, so I felt relieved" and he smile sheepishly.

"Don't be jealous okay. I'm new to the company, so I have to treat all staff nicely to get favourably guidance from them, including Hyunsik" she said, and added "and by the way,  Hyunsik did offer to send me home..." she grinned at him.

"Woah, that means, I will fetch you from now onwards! Else you will accept his offer!" he glanced at her while driving into their house garage.

"Haha Kyu..., don't worry, I won't accept Hyunsik's offer, so I will just walk home, if you can't fetch me...." she wanted to laugh because they were still talking about Hyunsik until they reach home!

Ryeowook cooked dinner and since it was their Netflix day, she also fried tempura and hotdogs, which she cut into bite size.

They were watching 'King the Land' on Netflix when Kyuhyun wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer. 

"Ryeong,  I wasn't particularly jealous just now..." he started. 

"I know Kyu... " she said.

"But I want you to know that I don't like any guys trying to get close to you, other th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter