Always there (Deep n Dap Mina Myoung x OC)

Street Women Fighter 2 Oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This was a request by Miracle_Reveluv11. Thank you for the request and hope you like it.

Fell free to either comment here or on my Patreon for requests: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=71862817&fan_landing=true&view_as=public

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Mina: Should we go to our hangout room?

Soul unnie wrapped an arm around my neck as we all made our way to the hangout room. I couldn’t believe that I was here myself. I enjoyed watching season 1 and wished that I could be on the show myself but I never knew that my wish would come true this fast. We walked inside the room and everyone cheered in excitement. Both because of the design of the room and mostly the fact that this was our own space. We all just looked around when suddenly we all heard JJ unnie and Gooseul unnie yelling.

JJ and Gooseul: We are going to break the stage!

We were all flustered for a second but ended up cheering with them. To be honest, I was really worried about coming here at first but with the girls beside me, I knew that we could do it together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gooseul: Hello everyone!

Mina: Look at that! Our team banner!

Once again everyone cheered loudly after we entered the battle arena. I was sure that the other crews could hear us from a long distance. I could only walk behind them while shaking my head. By the way, they were acting, nobody would think that I was the youngest. We got down to the arena and I could feel my blood freezing with the pressure from everyone staring. I just quickly followed the girls to our seats and sat down.

Mina: Where did this come from? Is it because I was voted as the one who should not have become a leader?

We all looked over at Mina to see her standing with a lose sticker that had been put on our board. Mina unnie placed it back on the board and sat down beside me, looking a bit defeated. I could feel her confidence slowly deteriorating but trying to keep a strong face.

Jahoon: Don’t worry unnie. You are the best leader in our eyes. The other teams are just jealous that you are not on their team. You can say that we struck number one in the lottery with you as our leader.

I wrapped my arms around her arm and leaned my head on her shoulder. The other girls agreed with me and began showering her with the love and compliments that she deserved.

Mina: Thank you guys. I don’t know what I would do without you guys.

Everyone chuckled with her. We just had to keep our confidence high. Luckily we have each other through this journey.

Daniel: The next player for the no-respect battle is…. Deep n Dap Mina Myoung!

JJ: Go unnie!!! Show them who is the best!!!

Gooseul: Unnie!!!

Every one of us cheered as Mina unnie got on her feet and prepared to point out the person that she wanted to battle. Mina unnie took a deep breath before going on to the stage and calling out Lia Kim from 1Million.

The air suddenly turned cold as most of us held our breath with the not-so-unexpected intense battle. Everyone knew about the disagreement between the two of them and especially me since I have been with Mina unnie the longest in the team. To be honest, I was very worried about Mina unnie joining the show when I heard that Lia Kim was going to join but on the other hand, it could be the push to make or break their friendship forever. I just hope that none of them get hurt. I walked over to Mina unnie and massaged her shoulder to prepare her for the battle.

Jahoon: Unnie, I know that you are going to win but be careful to not let your emotions get the better of you. Also, be careful not to hurt yourself or you will make me very sad~

I pouted and acted cute to cheer her up. I knew that her nerves were slowly beginning to get the better of her. Mina unnie patted my head and smiled.

Mina: Don’t worry Hoonie. Unnie will be back fine and with the win for you for sure.

Mina unnie went on to battle and ended up winning! We all cheered in happiness for her but we all knew that she was going to win. She is our leader after all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bada: The one I choose as the worst dancer for the leader mission is… Deep n Dap Mina Myoung.

I looked up at Bada in a bit of shock to hear what she just said. All personal feelings aside, I didn’t think that Mina unnie deserved to get the worst dancer title and by the reaction of everyone else, it seemed like they were thinking the same. I turned to look at Mina unnie, to see her try and hold her tears and put on a smile but I could tell that it hurt her to hear it.

Daniel: Deep n Dap Mina Myoung. You have been chosen as the worst dancer for the leader class mission. How do you feel about everything?

Mina: I feel sad to hear it because I don’t think that I deserve that but I’m just happy that none of my members were voted for worst dancer. I’m really proud of every one of them and I’m sorry for not doing a good job a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter