Faith (Tsubakill x OC)

Street Women Fighter 2 Oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jahoon: This is amazing! It’s just like in the anime and the pictures! I can’t believe that I’m in Japan.

I looked around inside and outside of the airport. I have always dreamed about going to Japan but I have never really gotten the chance or the money to travel. I took a deep breath of the cool air and sighed. I better not waste any more time now. I should get the best out of my time. I grabbed a cab and went to the hotel that I had booked for my stay. The idea at first was to just place my bags and rest a little before going out to explore but as soon as I laid on the bed, I was out like a light. The next time that I woke up was 5 hours later and it was already evening. Well, you shouldn’t cry over spilled milk. Suddenly I heard my stomach rumbling. It seems like my body agrees with me. I changed clothes and went outside. There were a lot of people around and it was hard to see anything that was 100 meters in front of you. Actually, it seemed like there was some kind of event going on.

Jahoon: I’m sorry, can you tell me what is going on over there?

Stranger: I think there is a dance performance going on right now. There is always a free concert this time of the year, where you can see a lot of different people come and perform.

I thanked her before making my way over to the show. There were a lot of people and it was hard to see at the back of the crowd, so I apologetically pushed myself through the crowd and to the front of the scene. On the stage where a group of people are doing a dance performance. It was one of the greatest performances I have ever seen. Now I understand why people always say that Japan has a lot of great dancers.

Stranger: Momo! I love you!

I looked around to see a lot of girls as well as boys screaming and cheering loudly. I looked back on the stage and saw a girl winking and waving back to the girl who had yelled at her. Seems like her name would be Momo then. She glanced all over through the crowd while dancing. Suddenly it felt like her eyes fell on me for a while because she kept staring in my direction. It could just have been my imagination. It was like I was put under a spell as I just kept staying there until the end of their performance even though my stomach was telling me how hungry it was. As soon as their performance ended, they left the stage and another group came on stage. I was kind of sad not being able to see any more of their performances because they were amazing but on the other hand, I was hungry so I better go and get some dinner before returning back to my hotel room and get some sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, I decided to wake up early, get a quick breakfast, and begin my tour around the city. I had already wasted a lot of time yesterday sleeping so I better get the best of my day today. I ended up visiting a lot of different places and shops before deciding to take a break at one of the local coffee shops. I just ordered a coffee and a chocolate cake and sat by a seat near the window.

????: I see you have a great taste! That chocolate is really good and is one of this store's most sold cakes.

I looked up from my phone and saw the same girl from the performance yesterday night. I think her name was Momo?

Jahoon: Thanks? Well, it does taste good. You were the one who performed a dance performance last night at the square, right? I really loved your performance, it was one of the best performances that I have ever seen!

Momo: Yes, I performed at the square with my friends yesterday. Thank you very much for your sweet words. It really means a lot to me. Do you mind if I sit with you? You actually caught my eye yesterday and I wanted to get you to know more.

Jahoon: Sure? I don’t really have anyone to talk to right now anyway.

Momo: Alright! I will just grab something to eat and drink. I will be back in just a minute.

Momo winked and went over to the cashier to order. What just happened? There is no way that happened. Were the tarot readers actually right for once? She said that his trip was going to bring me luck and be a lucky trip. I never believed in that stuff to begin with but now I may actually. Also, she seems kind of cute, so it won’t hurt if I shoot my chance. Momo came back to the table with a tray of dessert in her hands. She sat down in front of me with a smile on her face.

Momo: Did you also get their special hot chocolate? You and I really have the same taste! It’s like fate bringing us together.

Jahoon: You could say that. Do you come here often? It’s actually my first time here.

Momo: I thought so! I come here often because their drinks and desserts are so good but yeah, I don’t remember seeing you before. In fact, your accent tells me that you are not a native Japanese right?

Jahoon: Well, you guessed that one right. I’m from South Korea here on holiday for a month. It is my first time here. In fact, I just arrived here yesterday so I haven’t been able to do much sightseeing. You and your group were the first thing that I ever saw here in Japan.

Momo: South Korea? I have always wanted to go there but I have not gotten the chance yet. Well, if you don’t mind, I can be your tour guide. I don’t have any plans for the rest of the month. I really want to get you to know more but you can say no if you don’t feel comfortable with it. I don’t want to push you.

Momo looked at me with a bit of hesitation. To be honest, I’m a bit scared to say yes. It’s my first time meeting her and I don’t know how she truly is but the way she talks and acts towards me right now, makes me kind of feel comfortable. She was worried about how I was going to feel about her, so there was no way that she could possibly do anything towards me.

Jahoon: Well, I will take you up on that request. Do you have any go-to places that you mus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter