Squished (Bebe Tatter x OC)

Street Women Fighter 2 Oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This was a request by my dear Patreon vxyhye. Thank you for the request and for the support and I hope you like it.

Fell free to either comment here or on my Patreon for requests: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=71862817&fan_landing=true&view_as=public

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jahoon: Great… another day of school… When is this going to end?!

Bada: In a few years! And you better hurry up or I will eat all of Mom's pancakes before you get one!

Jahoon: Hey! Don't you dare! You know that those are my favorites!

I quickly jumped out of bed and to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and changing into my school uniform before running downstairs to see Bada unnie already munching away more than half of the stack of pancakes.

Jahoon: Hey! Save some for me as well!

I quickly ran to the table and grabbed a few pieces before Bada unnie could eat even more of them.

Mom: Don't worry girls, I have made enough for the both of you so you can eat slowly.

Dad: People would think that we are starving you guys by the way you are eating right now.

Our dad shook his head as Mom just chuckled. A few moments later someone rang our doorbell.

Jahoon: That must be Tatter! I gotta go now. See you later!

I ate the last bite of my pancakes and grabbed my bag and walked out to Tatter but not before giving my parents and Bada unnie a kiss on the cheek. I opened the door to see Tatter waiting with a smile on her face.

Tatter: There you are! How can you still manage to look this beautiful in our school uniform? Come on let's go before I melt down with your beauty.

Tatter acted like she was going to faint just by looking at me. I shook my head at her with a small smile and lightly slapped her arm. Sometimes she can just be too much. I wrapped an arm around her neck and began walking with her to school. Even though she is silly and pretty much a prankster, I was still glad to have her as my friend. We made our way to school, joking the whole way there, when we bumped into our other best friend Seoyoung, or as we call her Lusher. The three of us were known as the musketeers in the school. If you saw one of us then you for sure knew that the other two would be there.

Lusher: Jahoon! Tatter! There you are, my girls!

Lusher ran straight to us and wrapped her arms around us in a big hug. Every time that I see her smile, she reminds me of a kitten. Tatter and Lusher hooked their arms with mine, making me stand in the middle of the group. I don't know if it just was my own imagination but it was like the both of them tried to pull me closer to themselves. Was there something between the two of them that I didn't know of? Anyway, it was all subtle so it went over my mind as quickly as it came. We just continued to get to our classroom and continued talking with our other friends when the teacher came inside and began teaching. Lusher walked away to her desk as she was sitting around the front part of the middle section with our friend Kyma meanwhile Tatter where my seat mate and we were sitting in the back of the classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Teacher: Alright class! Today you will be assigned a project that will make up 20% of your final grades. This is a really important assignment that you will need to be paired up with each other two and two. I will allow you guys to discuss among yourself for a few minutes and choose your partners. Remember this is an important assignment so choose your partner wisely.

The whole classroom was filled with ruckus once again as the teacher allowed us to walk around and find a partner.

Tatter: Jahoon do you want to team up with me?

Tatter looked at me with a hopeful look on her face. I glanced over to Lusher to see her speaking with Kyma so I figured out that she was probably going to team up with her so I might as well pick Tatter.

Jahoon: Sure! I will be your teammate. Should we do it at your house or my house?

Tatter: We can do it at your house. I don't want you wandering around in the dark on your way home alone. I can protect myself but I'm worried about you.

Tatter placed a hand on my head with a worrying smile on her face. Before I could open my mouth to say anything, Lusher had walked over to us.

Lusher: Hey Jahoon! Do you want to group up with me? I think that we are going to make a great project together.

Tatter: No, she can't. She is teaming up with me.

Tatter stood up and stared directly into Lusher's eyes as she stared right back at her. Therewas this intense feeling between the two of them as they glared at each other. It was like I was being squeezed between the two of them and all of this commotion between them didn’t seem to go unnoticed by our classmates. I stood up and placed a hand on each of their shoulders to stop them but neither of them reacted and just continued to glare at each other.

Jahoon: Guys, stop fighting. I have already promised Tatter that I would group up with her. I promise you that I will group up with you in the next project, okay?

I placed both of my hands on her shoulder and faced her with a smile on my face. Lusher stared into my eyes for a second before sighing and nodding. Lusher turned around to walk back to her seat, meanwhile, I turned around to look at Tatter and saw a quick smirk on her face before it was gone and replaced with a smile. Something was not right but I didn’t question it furthermore and forgot about it since our teacher continued with the lesson.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the end of the school day, I packed up and was ready to walk home. Unfortunately, I had to walk home alone today since Tatter had to go to a doctor's appointment. Meanwhile, Lusher had some kind of activity that she had to attend with her after-school club. I swung my back over my shoulder and made my way outside of the classroom when a group of students ran right past me. I looked and noticed that everyone was beginning to run in the same direction. I grabbed one of the students running past me and stopped them.

Jahoon: Sorry but why is everyone running?

Student: Haven’t you heard? Lusher and Tatter are fighting! You probably need to go and see it for yourself as well since you guys are a trio and there are also rumors that the reason behind their fight is because of you.

I let go of her as she continued to run in the direction. To be honest, I was still confused about the whole situation but one thing I know for sure is that I had to go there and stop the fight between the two of them. I have to find out whatever the reason is, whatever it is about me or something else. We had to figure this out and solve it. They have never fought before and never like this in public. I quickly ran in the direction where everyone went and saw a massive group of people crowding around something. I pushed myself to the center and saw Tatter and Lusher grabbing each other by their collar. I didn’t expect any of them to be there. The both of them looked like a mess like they had been going on for a while. Both of them raised their fists and were about to punch each other when I stopped them.

Jahoon: Stop right now!

Both of them froze as they turned their heads to look at me with surprise. They both pushed themselves away from each other and stood facing me like small kids who were caught in trouble. I stood looking at them quietly as I didn’t know what to say. I had never been this mad at them before, it was like steam was slowly seeping out of my ear. I grabbed them both by their wrist and pulled them awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter