A sea far away (Bebe Bada x OC)

Street Women Fighter 2 Oneshots collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have always loved to dance ever since I was born. It has always been a dream of mine to get on a big stage and show it to many other people, and today, I was finally going to do it.

Minji: Are you alright, unnie? You do kind of look nervous right now.

Minji, my crew mate, appeared from behind me, kind of shocking me since I was in my own world.

Jahoon: Me? Nervous? Never~ I'm born for this.

I smiled at her with a confident smile, trying very hard not to shake. Minji looked at me with a raised eyebrow before clapping me on my shoulder and left to look at the other girls. I sighed and stared at my reflection for the last time before entering the studio at the cue of the staff. As we entered, I looked around and saw a familiar figure already in the arena. Bada. Bada Lee of Bebe. Bada and I have known each other since we were little and up until high school. Bada has always known that I liked her more than a friend, but it seemed like she had despite me for that. Ever since the day that I told her, we have been growing more and more distant until we lost contact with each other.

Lina: It is so quiet here. The atmosphere is so tense.

We got down to our seats, and the VCR of the other crews' opinions about us were played, but I couldn't keep my focus. It felt like someone was staring at me, but it could just be me. I glanced over to Bada from time to time, but it really seemed like she had forgotten about me. Well, I could care less about her as well. The reason I'm here is for the win.










 

Jahoon: I will just go to the toilet for a moment. I will be back.

The girls in my crew nodded and continued to practice while I quickly made my way to the toilet since I didn't want to miss a lot of the practice now that we are in the chance of an elimination. I walked inside and did my business and was about to walk out when Bada walked inside and locked the door after her. I was about to open my mouth to ask her what she was doing when she suddenly walked closer to me and reached behind me for my mic. I watched her turn both mine and hers off.

Jahoon: What do you want?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter