Christmas Came Early

Don't Ask
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

There was going to be bulgogi, cream sponge cake, his grandmother’s kimchi stew… He was with his family again… No school for over two weeks…

 

Chanyeol was miserable.

 

Kyungsoo just vanished without telling him. No message, nor note. Chanyeol even checked his email just in case…

 

Maybe he was expecting too much. Maybe Kyungsoo only wanted to be friends. But why?  He had tried calling Kyungsoo’s cellphone several times, but there was no answer. Who knew if Kyungsoo was even in the country right now?  His dad lived in Taiwan, right?

 

Chanyeol couldn’t just accept that. Too much had happened already. What about that kiss? Didn’t that mean anything to him? Was he the only one who felt something? What hurt him the most was that his drawing of Kyungsoo was left in the dorm room that day, while every single item the omega owned was gone. Grudgingly, Chanyeol brought it home, contemplating about burning it, but couldn’t find the will in his heart to do so.

 

He blinked as he heard his older sister yelling for him to get the door. He hadn’t realized that the doorbell was ringing with all of his reverie. Where was their butler, anyway?  “All right, already,” Chanyeol complained, walking to the door.

 

It was Sehun, who lived a few mansions away, and was treated as one of the family. “Hey, hyung.”

 

“Hey,” he greeted back, although not as enthusiastic. “Come on in.”

 

“I will, but you won’t.” Sehun hastily took off his own jacket to throw at Chanyeol as he grabbed his hyung out, and he himself stepped inside.

 

“Hwaiting!” The younger one patted him on the shoulder… then slammed the door in his face.

 

Chanyeol stood there, lower jaw ajar, staring at the shut door of HIS house, dazed. What was that all about?

 

“Excuse me, Aqua Man?”

 

He turned around, shivering in the cold that he remembered to put on Sehun’s jacket, as a familiar face as radiant as sunshine approached him in the driveway.  “K-Kyungsoo?”

 

 

The omega smiled sadly, coming closer until they were face to face.

 

“H-How did you find me?”

 

Kyungsoo bit his lower lip. “I… asked

Please log in to read the full chapter