Good Morning

Don't Ask
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes fluttered open to all of his blurry surroundings.   He squinted, as colors and precision were gradually returning to their appropriateness. Then he glanced at his wristwatch.

 

It was 7:30!

 

“OHMIGOD!!!” He sat up and tried to push off the sheets.

 

Chanyeol jumped. The scream scared the snooze out of him. “Wha…? Kyungsoo…?”

 

Kyungsoo stared at him wide-eyed. It was then he realized that the alpha had slept beside him—spooning him in that miniscule single bed—and that one of his arms was still around his waist. “My…” His voice trailed off as he saw the entire—and finished—report by the printer, “… report…”

 

Chanyeol smiled sleepily, grazing the smaller one’s squishy, smooth cheek for a feather-like, fleeting caress with his palm. “Go back to sleep,” he whispered as his eyes slowly drifted close, his lips parting so slightly, his hand limping down back to his waist as the taller one was overcome by slumber once more.

 

Kyungsoo’s misty eyes didn’t leave his peaceful face for minutes as warm tears fell to his cheeks. He reached out, hesitantly touching the alpha’s hair, . Chanyeol looked so exhausted. Why did he go through that for him? And he made his work careful too, even designing a multi-colored and professional-looking title page.

 

His gaze wandered, seeing Chanyeol’s artwork beside the bed. It was so life-like, Kyungsoo felt like crying.  Was that how Chanyeol saw him?  Did Kyungsoo actually look that pure and innocent while sleeping?  He wondered if the alpha ever watched him sleep, apart from the time he had gotten drunk that one night.

 

This was too good to be true. He was falling in love with the Aqua Man, someone every single omega in their university sought after. This could complicate

Please log in to read the full chapter