Chapter 2

The Search for Mr. Perfect

Kai spotted a familiar woman seated near the window at Café Ysabella. He was leaning on his motorbike while admiring the beautiful sight. How could she forget her? He has always been a er for women who had beautiful eyes. And that woman certainly had the most expressive eyes that he had ever seen. Park Ah Ra. He find her really innocent and looking so adorably cute being frustrated on whatever she’d been doing in front of her laptop. And he just can’t help to continue looking and staring at her.

Ah Ra was Kai’s school mate back in high school. She was pretty but a loner. It seems that she always prefer to be alone and silently read her books. And that drove her into her. She’s like a mystery that’s been waiting to be solved. Ah~ How many years had passed? Five? Ten? But time seems to be so good to her.She looks more mature now but nonetheless, she’s beautiful.

Kai decided to enter the café to have a better view of the woman that he hadn’t seen for a long time. And when he’s finally inside the café, he realized that he had done a wrong move. He just have the urge to go to her and talk to her. Something that he had never done before. Back then, he just always observed her from a far. He’s already contented that way. She had always looked very intimidating into his eyes, that’s why he just can’t have the guts to be near her.

Can you imagine? I’m always run after by girls but can’t even make a move to the woman that I am interested?

You Kai. You really really do. What a chicken. His mind told him.

After ordering, he went to his favorite part of the café and continue observing her. He’s aware of the eyes that had been looking at him ever since he entered the café but there’s only one pair of eyes that he’s interested and he’s glad that she’s looking at him. He lazily sip into his Mocha frap and slouch. He pretended to be busy drinking but he can still see in his peripheral vision that Ah Ra is still looking at him. Hmmmmm.

He stood up and went to Ah Ra’s table.

 

“Don’t you know that staring is rude?” He asked and sat beside her.

Her forehead knotted. “It’s not just me who’s only looking at you. In fact everybody is looking at you. So I don’t think that I’m being rude. It’s just that you’re too noticeable. You have the looks.”

Okay. He was flattered. “Well, but it is you that I am interested. Don’t you know that you have beautiful pair of eyes? It seems like I’m going to melt with the way you look at me.”

She blushed after what he had said.

Look, who’s talking? It was you, who stared first. His mind butted in again.

--------------------------------------

UPDATED!.:)

sorry for any mistakes.