Chapter 5

The Search for Mr. Perfect

 

 

 

It was a rainy Monday and Ah Ra feels so lazy that she wanted to spend the rest of the day by simply lying on her bed. But she will definitely die if she doesn’t start to get moving. She has nothing to eat. No food inside her refrigerator and cupboard. Great. Just great. She lazily went to her bathroom to wash up then went to her kitchen to brew a coffee.

“This is all for now. I’ll make it up to you later.” Ah Ra sipped her coffee while gently caressing her empty stomach.

Ah Ra listed down all the things that she needed and wanted then went to the nearest supermarket. She got a cart then started her shopping. She decided to get first the things for her personal needs. Then she went to the meat section, she is a meat lover. She doesn’t like eating vegetables. She stopped from her tracks when she passed by the chocolate section. She loves chocolate. She picked a box of Toblerone then placed in on her cart.

“You like chocolates?”

She ly to be greeted by a pair of black round eyes. It was Kai. Their faces were only an inch apart. His breath was fanning on her face. He smells like mint. Very manly. Her eyes went to his lips; they were full and naturally red. She wondered what will it tastes like.

Wait. She’s thinking way too far for someone she just met.

“Oh~ It’s you.” She uttered.

“You seem so surprised.”

She smiled shyly. “What are you doing here?”

“Buying some things that I need.” He grinned.

“O-okay.”

“So back to my question. You like chocolates?”

“I love it actually.”

“Ooh~ that’s very unusual for a woman.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Because most women are health and figure conscious.”

She nodded and smiled. “Well, not me because I don’t easily gain weight even if I eat a lot.”

“Really? That’s cool.”

“I actually don’t mind gaining some weight. I don’t want to stop myself from eating the foods that I want.”

“That’s good. I just really don’t understand why other girls let themselves suffer just to maintain a good body figure. I mean it’s good to have a nice body. That’s actually really really nice but don’t you think it’s quite stupid to starve yourself? Limit and choose the foods you eat? Oh my God. I’ve said so much. I’m sorry.”

Ah Ra couldn’t help but to laugh at him. He really looks cute while being serious over that simple matter.

“I know I just looked stupid.” Kai pouted.

“No. Actually you’re cute.”

“It’s okay for you to be honest. It’s fine with me. No need to be polite.”

“I’m telling the truth. Anyway, are you with someone?” Ah Ra asked.

“Nope. Why?”

“Do you know that guy?” She said and pointed the man behind Kai. “He had been looking at us for some time now.”

 

“Sehun?”

“The one and only.” The guy named “Sehun” said and flashed a smile.

“What are you doing here?” Kai asked.

“Ahmmm…Looking for you?” Sehun said nonchalantly.

“How did…you know I was here?”

“Ahmmm guys~ we’re in a supermarket. I guess it will be better if you talk things outside while having a coffee or something.” Ah Ra said.

--

“So what are you doing here?” Kai asked then sipped his Java Frap. They decided to go to Cafe Ysabella after seeing each other at the supermarket.

“Well, your Mom asked me to find you. So..here I am.” Sehun said.

“I need some time to unwind.”

“You gotta be kidding me. Unwind?? You even bought a house in this village. Do you really plan to just unwind?” Sehun said sarcastically.

“I know what I am doing Sehun-ah and I’m old enough to decide for myself. I bought that house with my own money.”

 

Childish it might be but he ran away from home. He just suddenly felt suffocated that he can’t withstand what he was doing. He is a CEO of a multi-billion software company. They create different software to meet people’s need. At a young age of 25, he is carrying a big responsibility. And he suddenly grew tired of it.

What he was doing now makes him happy. Getting rid of the coat and tie from his outfit and wear a simple graffiti shirt instead. To go to places whenever he wants. A life that’s away from responsibilities. And he knows he had done the right thing.

Sehun on the other hand is his mother’s secretary. At a young age, he had achieved a lot. A very responsible man whom he grew to be fond with. He became a brother that he never had. Well that’s aside from Taemin.

 

“Your mom is worried about you.” Sehun said.

“Tell her that I’m doing just great and don’t worry, I’ll come back once I’ve finally clear my mind. I’m just stressed out.”

“But why did you bought a house? You know that you don’t have to.”

“I can’t live forever in my parent’s house. I’m happy to what I have done. From now on, that house will be my home. I’ll come back to the company but I’m afraid that I won’t be living back to their house. I want to live independently and I’m also tired that every time I’m in that house they always talks about marriage. It seriously irritates me.”

Sehun laughed. “Your parents are not getting any younger. Of course they would love to see their only son to settle down.”

“I will…someday.” Kai laughed. “I’m just not ready for that. I don’t even have a girlfriend for Pete’s sake and they are asking me to get married? Geez.”

“So who’s that girl a while ago? Isn’t she your girlfriend?” Sehun said and wiggled his eyebrows.

“It will be great if she is.”

“Omo. You like her?”

“Sort of.”

“Well, she’s pretty…just like your type.”

 


Finally Updated~

-sorry for any mistakes-

Don't forget to leave some comments!~