Chapter 6

The Search for Mr. Perfect

 

Ah Ra’s POV

"This is definitely Kai.....turned into triplets?" Ysabella commented after reading the trilogy that I’ve made. It already became a habit for me. Once I finished a story, series or whatever that I have written, Ysabella will always be the first one to read it. I let her read it first before I submit it to my editor.

"It must be your imagination." I said nonchalantly.

But deep inside, I feel tense because I know that what she said was true. The hero or heroes rather was described as Kai. A Kai-inspired stories. Triplets carrying the same face, physical appearance but with different personalities. It is about three people who seems to have everything—money, fame and everything that a person would want… but still, they feel incomplete.

 It wasn’t made intentionally, it just happened. I was actually happy being inspired because of one person. More likely, thankful since I was able to create stories…again.

Ysabella smirked. “Go on and deny it. The evidence is all written in here. Even your first meeting at my café is written in here. There’s no point of denying my dear best friend, you are already caught red-handed.”

And for the first time, I regret letting Ysabella read my stories.

“You must really like him to the point that you had written a trilogy all inspired by him. Don’t worry, the stories were good. My favorite, actually.” She added.

I pouted. “You know me too well. I won’t let you read my stories again.”

“Hey~ You’re not allowed to do that. I have to be the first reader…always.” She grinned.

“Then be straight to the point. If it is good, then just say so. No need to be embarrass me.”

“I don’t have the intention of embarrassing you. I was merely stating a fact.”

“Yeah, whatever.” I said and rolled my eyes at her.

“But seriously, do you like him?”

“NO!”

“Woah~ Calm down. I’m just asking.”  She grinned.

===

 

Kai’s POV

“So, have you started courting her already?” Taemin asked. We were in Café Ysabella, having our lunch together.

“I haven’t seen her ever since we bumped into each other in the supermarket last week.”

“You didn’t search for her? Or the reason you’re usually dropping here at Café Ysabella is that you’re hoping to see her?”

“Maybe”

“Oh c’mon. Don’t be such a tease.”

“Okay. I’m hoping to see her. Even just a glimpse.”

“Wah. Hopeless, aren’t you?” He grinned.

“I seriously don’t know what’s wrong with me. I can’t help but to miss her. Did she probably put a spell on me?”

Taemin laughed. “Man, you’re probably in love.”

 

Thank God. I wasn’t able to spill the water that I’m drinking. Seriously, love? It hasn’t cross my mind for years.

 

“Oppa!”

“Tiff!” Taemin said.

“Hello, Tiffanny~” I greeted her as she sat beside her brother, Taemin.

 

Tiffanny is Taemin’s little sister. Typical rich but not spoiled kid. She is bubbly and has grown up prettily.

 

“What brings you here? Taemin asked Tiffanny.

“I just dropped by at the bookstore and bought books from my favorite author.” She said then placed the books at the table.”  Then I felt the urge to eat something so…. Here I am.”

“Don’t they have plastics?” Taemin asked.

“Plastic? Oh~ Plastics are not allowed. We’re pushing through living an eco-friendly life.”

“Yeah.. what—“

“Oh! That’s Ah Ra’s book!” Ysabella said out of nowhere.”

“Ah Ra?” Tiffanny’s brows furrowed.

“She’s my best friend. She’s the writer of that book.” Ysabella said. I can tell that she’s proud of her best friend.

“Omo! You’re Anastacia Lee’s bestfriend!” Tiffanny giggled.

 

 ‘Anastacia Lee’ was probably Ah Ra’s pen name.

 

“I didn’t know that it was already out in the market. I just finished reading that last week.” Ysabella said.

Tiffany pouted.”You’re lucky. You were able to finish reading it before it is released.”

 

And they continue to talk as if Taemin and I were not around.

 

I take a look at the book and open it. I flip to the first page….

 

I am glad to meet you again.

I am inspired by you.

This book is dedicated to you. :)

 

“Tiff, can I borrow this?”

“You’re a millionaire. Buy your own copy.” 


 

UPDATEEEED!

So, I'm going to use the POV thingy~ hahaha. It's easier that way LOL.

Leave some comments :))

 

-sorry for any mistakes-