Chapter 7

The Search for Mr. Perfect

 

Ah Ra's POV

 

I was busy scrolling down my News Feed on Facebook when a pile of books was suddenly placed beside my laptop. I shifted my gaze to be only surprised that it was not just simple books. Those were my books. My latest creations. I look up to find out who was the owner only to be more surprised.......

 

"I've read it. All of it. Can I ask for your autograph?" Kai said and tapped his fingers onto the books.

 

I was speechless. I don't even know how I am going to react. I mean, Kai? Of all the people who can read my stories, why Kai? in' WHY?

 

I'm actually flustered right now. Although deep inside, I know that I appreciate and happy with the fact that he had read it. I mean, men usually don't read those stuffs. Men are men. They find romance stories boring. Definitely not their thing.

 

"Earth to Ah Ra~" Kai said which made me turn back to my senses.He was now sitting in front of me. We are in Cafe Ysabella. The usual hang out place.

"How did you know ?"

"Ysabella." Kai simply said.

 

I made a mental note that I'd definitely kill Ysabella for this. That girl. She seriously doesn’t know how to stop from blurting things out. Geeez.  I have kept my identity confidential in the writing world. It's enough for me to write and let other people read it. And my creations are the only thing that matters and not me as a person that's why I don't do book signing, tours, whatsoever. As long as I know in my heart that I appreciate all my readers the way they did to my stories.

 

"Did you really r-read it?" I stuttered.

"I just said it, didn't I ??"

"I just find it hard to believe. But why did you read it?”

"Why? Am I not allowed to read it??

"No. It's just that men usually don't read romance stories."

"Well, there's always an exception. I finished reading it and it was really good."

 

I smiled.

 

I'm touched and happy. I know that he was telling the truth. I can see it in his eyes. He's sincere.

“So, will you sign it?”

“Are you serious?”

“Do I look like I’m not serious?” Kai said irritated. Bored.

“So what can you say about my stories?”

“Like I’ve said it’s good. All good.”

“As simple as that?”

“What do you want me to say then?”

“You don’t think that some scenes are familiar?”

“Ahm, well now that you’ve mentioned  it…”

“What?”

“Heeey~ Why are you so curious? And you seem so tense. Is there something wrong?”

I cleared my throat. “O-oh, nothing’s wrong. I’m just curious.”

“Curiosity killed the cat.” He smirked.

“Are you making fun of me?” I pouted.

“I just want to keep my opinions for myself. But believe me; I’m telling the truth, it’s good.” He said then winked at me.

 

Aissh. Serioulsy, what’s with this guy?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Kai’s POV

 

I can’t help but smile seeing Ah Ra surprised and tensed. She looks cute and all losing her composure the moment she found out that I’ve read her books. I’ve been smiling a lot actually ever since I’ve finished reading all those three books. It’s just that I can relate with the story. No matter how successful I am, I can feel that’s something’s missing. I feel incomplete. Happy but not completely.

 

“You don’t think that some scenes are familiar?”

 

Actually, there are lots of familiar scenes. Those few moments that we’ve met, like in Café Ysabella and even our meeting at the supermarket was written in there. It was written piece by piece on the different part of the trilogy.


Curiosity, excitement and expectation were all over me. What if it was really me? But why?  if it is really me then?

I decided to talk to Ysabella and look for answers to my questions.

 

“I’ve finished reading it!” I said cheerfully.

“Chincha? How was it?”

“It was really good. I can actually relate.”

“It was an inspired story by you, so you can definitely relate!” Ysabella said and then covered after she realized that she just said something that she shouldn’t.

“Ooops~ My mouth. I didn’t say anything!”She said and went inside her office at Café Ysabella.

 

“Seriously, you’ve been smiling like an idiot for God knows, how many times. I’m starting to get insulted. Is there something with my stories? my face or what?” Ah Ra said irritated.

“Hey~ Calm down. I’m sorry if I made you feel like that. I just remember something worth smiling.” I smiled….again.

She sighed. “Give me a pen so I can sign it then you can leave.”

“You don’t like my company?”

“It’s not like that; I just thought that you only like me to sign those books.”

“Well, this is news, I want more other than that.I want to ask you out, Ah Ra.”

------------

 

UPDATEEEEED.

Leave some comments and inspire me! LOL.

-sorry for any mistakes-

 

Christmas is coming to toooown~ Yay~