Chapter 4

The Search for Mr. Perfect

Ah Ra adjusted her eye glasses and continued typing. She was glad that the writer’s block days are finally over. She is now back on track. She was busy typing all the ideas that’s flooding through her mind that she didn’t notice that it was already midnight and she hasn’t eaten her  dinner!

“Geez. Food. How can I forget you?” She said then save her work.

She opens her refrigerator only to be surprise to see nothing but bottled water.

“Great. Just great” She murmured.

She then turns to rummage her cupboard. She was still lucky because there’s still a cup noodles left. She badly needed to do grocery shopping.

“This is better than  nothing.”

--

“Taemin-ah, Should I court her?” Kai asked Taemin who is busy eating his bowl of spaghetti.

His brows furrowed. “Who?”

“Ah Ra. A girl that I met back in college. I had a crush on her back then and I was really surprised that I am still.... ‘til now.”

“Omo. Why you didn’t court her back then. That’s just simply not you.”

Of course, if there’s a person who knew him, it will definitely be Taemin. They are best friends not for quite long but they are really comfortable with each other. Some people thought that they are twins since they almost look alike but they are simply friends. Not blood-related.

“I find her intimidating.” He simply said.

“Hmmm. I guess you should try. There’s nothing wrong with trying.”

“She might think that I am taking things way too fast.”

Taemin sat straight and look at him. “Kai, you won’t achieve anything if you’ll let your negative thoughts bother you. Get to know her first. So is she. If you’re already sure on what you feel for her, then do something. Court her.”

--

Short-update and ahhh...non sense.~

I'm too lazy to think. Hahahaha.