Chapter Nine

Hello Sunset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nagtatanong ang mga mata ni Yerim nang makita ang hindi inaasahang tao— este isang anghel na nakatayo sa kanyang harapan ngayon.

 

“Kim Saeron?”

 

Pauwi na sana sila sa kanilang dorm kasama ang kanyang Sooyoung unnie ng bigla ito hinarangan ang kanilang dinaraanan.

 

“What are you doing here? Did you escape too?” She was so confuse at the sudden appearance of another angel here in mortal realm. 

 

Alam ba nang mga kinauukulan sa taas na tumakas ito?

 

“I came here to see you Kim Yerim.” the girl said and smirked at her. Yerim was surprised to see the smug look on that face.

 

Anong problema nito?

 

“Sino siya Yerimie?” tanong ng kanyang unnie. Sinusuri naman ng tingin ni Joy ang bagong dating na babae.

 

“Isa sa siyang angel katulad ko unnie.” sagot niya rito. Nagulat naman ito sagot niya at saka tumango sa kanya.

 

“Bakit mukha pa siyang demonyita kaysa sa anghel?” mapang asar naman na bulong ni Sooyoung unnie sa kanya. Pinigilan naman niyang huwag tumawa ng makitang sumimangot lalo ang mukha ng babaeng nasa harapan nila.

 

“I heard that old woman!” inis naman na wika nito sa kanyang unnie. Galit naman na sinigawan ito ng kanyang unnie dahil hindi nito nagustuhan ang pagtawag sa kanya na matanda.

 

“What?! Ulitin mo nga sinabi mo?!” pagalit na sigaw ni Joy.

 

“Old woman! Ahjumma! Ahjummaa!!” pang aasar pa lalo ni Saeron rito. Akmang susugurin na sana ng kanyang unnie ang babae nang pumagitna na siya at pinigilan ang dalawa.

 

“Ano bang problema mo Saeron, bakit ka ba nandito?” tanong niya rito. Hindi naman niya binitawan ang kanyang unnie dahil asar na asar pa rin ito sa babae.

 

“I just want to say that you don't have a chance anymore..” Saeron said and the smug look is back on that face. Feels like she is taunting her with that expression.

 

“A chance of what?” tanong niya pabalik rito dahil hindi niya maintindihan ang gusto nito ipunto sa kanya.

 

“A chance to your mother..” napasimangot siya ng bigla nito banggitin ang kanyang mommy.

 

“You see, i have to come here right after I heard that you escaped our realm and find your dad so you can bring your parents back together and i'm not about to let that happen Kim Yerim.” suddenly she felt nervous and anxious.

 

“Binibida mo parati sakin kung gaano kasaya yung future mo with your parents at kung gaano ka nila kamahal. I'm so sick with that!” the smirk that spread on Saeron's face was a dark one.

 

Saeron and Yeri had the same fate. The unborn children who met an untimely end and both given a second chance in the mortal realm. 

 

Saeron had always been the center of everyone’s attention. She enjoyed being showered with love, cuddles, and storytime before bed. But ever since Yeri's arrival in celestial realm, Saeron noticed a gradual shift in everyone's attention and her heart began to feel uneasy.

 

At first, Saeron tried to embrace her newfound role as a friend or a sister to baby Yerim. She tried to be helpful and kind to her but deep inside, she couldn't shake off the nagging feeling of jealousy. It struck her as odd how Yerim seemed to effortlessly seize everyone's attention especially her favorite angel Jophiel and it made Saeron feel invisible. 

 

As the years passed, Saeron's jealousy grew stronger. It became harder for her to hide her emotions and her once-happy demeanor was slowly fading away into seething anger. As she watched Yeri's timeline with her future parents, her anger towards Yeri grew even more, building like a raging storm inside her. Like how could she have a complete, happy, supportive and loving family.

 

Meanwhile Yerim couldn't believe what she just heard from the girl and she doesn't really know that she had been struggling with her own emotions for all these years.

 

“And because of your stupid little stunt. I grabbed the chance to manipulate your situation..” Saeron chuckled.

 

Yerim balled her hands tight fists. “Anong ginawa mo Kim Saeron?!”

 

“Hindi ko nga pala nasasabi sayo tungkol sa future parents ko at kung sino sila.“ mapang asar pa na wika nito.

 

In celestial realm, angels held the power to glimpse into their future timelines, an extraordinary gift that allowed them to see, what they have in their future. Yerim remember, Saeron is always mad when about the future parents brought up in a conversation, she always avoid it and doesn't want to talk about it.

 

“In my future, my mother she abandoned me when i was a baby..” Saeron said bitterly. “Bakit parati na lang ako inaabandona..” dagdag pa nito.

 

“Baka ayaw lang nilang magkaroon ng anak na isang katulad mo.” pang aasar ni Joy unnie. Akmang susugurin nito ang kanyang unnie nang harangin niya ito.

 

“If you hurt my unnie, I won't hesitate to hurt you back Kim Saeron.” Yerim gritted her teeth. Saeron stopped in her tracks, staring deeply at the younger girl with a fierce expression on her face.

 

She really love them that much huh..

 

Saeron straightened, smirking at them and then continued. “You see i hate my mother for abandoning me and my dad. I don't really care if she is coming back to us or not and then i saw your mom Bae Joohyun, i fell in love with her. Who wouldn't want a beautiful and wonderful mom like her. So i made a plan to steal her away from you and from your dad..” Then there was a laugh, “I want Bae Joohyun to be my mother.”

 

Yerim is seething in anger, fists were clenched and she could feel the heat rising in her face. She had sworn that she would never let anyone touch her beloved mother.

“She is not your mother Saeron! She is mine! Do not touch her, i swear to god if you—” 

 

“But I'm already one step ahead of you Kim Yerim.” The girl laugh loudly, mocking her.

 

“What do you mean?” Yerim bit her bottom lip nervously as her whole body started to shake from being nervous. Her heart thunded against her chest.

 

“As you can see, i just want to have a happy and complete family. With me the daughter, my soon to be future mother Bae Joohyun—” then Saeron paused staring deeply into the younger girl eyes and smirking at her, “And with my dad Lee Hyukjae..”

 

 

 

...

 

 

Arriving in Thailand, the four girls was immediately captivated by its vibrant energy and enchanting landscape. Excited na rin silang apat sa mga pwede nilang gawin dahil ito ang first variety show nila ang Level Up Project. But despite the captivating surroundings, Yerim thoughts continually wandered back to her own problems.

 

Yerim had been feeling overwhelmed and exhausted after last night's talk with Kim Saeron. She was hurt and angry. Hindi pa rin siya makapaniwala sa mga ginawa ni Saeron sa kanya. How could she do this to me! All this time, she really thought Saeron was a friend to her but it turned out that she was not. That girl was so consumed by envy and bitternes towards her.

 

Puno nang galit ang nararamdaman niya sa tuwing maalala ang mga sinabi nito

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter